Mianhae

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

                Luhan. Mianhae. No matter you’ve done I can’t deny that I am totally in love with you. Please come back to me. As if the heavens heard, Luhan popped right in front of you. He walked towards the store across the street. Luhan. You ran across the street not caring for any incoming cars. With your speed you made it within seconds.

 

                “Luhan!” You looked directly into his eyes but every piece of his soul was gone. There was a hollowness that was never there before. Omo! What happened to my Luhan! “Luhan, mianhae for leaving you. Please Luhan, saranghae. Luhan, I’ll do anything.” Luhan had yet to answer instead he walked ahead.

               

                You ran in front of him. “I love you, please I don’t care what you’ve done. Saranghae oppa.”

 

                “You left me and you think I will accept you back. You must be a pabo to think I’ll ever love you again.” He slapped your face but the pain in your heart was worse. Is this how you truly felt oppa? You turned around with wet streaks hitting your face. “Sora.Sora” You whip around, thinking it was Luhan. I know that voice, but it’s not Luhan’s.

 

                Luhan’s face was of anger but his lips did not move as the your name was repeater over and over. "Sora. Sora. Sora.”

 

                “NOONA!” What?!?

 

*****

                You open your eyes to Henry. “Noona. Wake up.”

 

                “H-Henry what’s wrong?”

 

                “Nothing, just that school will start soon.” Shoot.

 

                “Thanks Henry.” He nodded and walked out.

 

                “And Noona. If you love Luhan, I think you should be with him. I’ve changed my mind. I think you should stay with him if it makes you happy.”

 

                “Thanks for the support my little dongsaeng, but you need to go to school too.”

 

*****[At School]

                I must let Luhan know that I love him. I must- “Sora.”

 

                “What!” You growled it out loud. You turn to see EunMi. “Mianhae EunMi. I have a lot on my mind.”

 

                “It’s alright. The bell rang though, so let get to class.” You walked with EunMi by your side.

 

                Luhan sat on the table right in front of you. I need to talk to him. You took a paper wrote ‘I need to talk to you,’ then you threw it towards him.

 

                Luhan however did not notice the paper and slumped into his seat even more. Luhan. I guess I’ll have to talk to him after class.

 

******[After Class]

                “Luhan!” Even with you yelling at him he stayed quiet. Aish. How am I to tell him?

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

                I keep hearing her voice. It was surrounding me. “Luhan!” Why is it that her voice traveled into my ears when it was my imagination dreaming of it. I feel so miserable. Everyone seems to hate me. First I was dumped, then I lost my home. Now in class the students threw paper at me. I don’t know how I can go on.

 

                I walked into the library. Putting my head down, I slumped into his seat. Aish. I’m so pathetic. Sora no wonder you left me. I drowned in my own misery as Kris watched from behind.

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

                I’m so sorry Luhan. This is my fault. I should not have blame you. Don’t give up, I’ll clear your name. I watched Luhan feeling drowning himself in self-hate but there was nothing I could do but clear his name.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s (D.O.) POV

                My plan was working. I only need a few more tatics to break up the king’s family. I walked behind the school where it had a small shed. I entered it and clicked a small red button. A beep noise was heard before a tiny hole appeared, invisible to the human eye. I walked towards it as it expanded and came out from the other side.

 

                The white walls popped out a screen. On it were my parents. “Appa. Umma. Our mission is almost complete. “

 

                “Good job my son. Soon we will rid this world of their rule.”

 

                “Soon Kyungsoo. Very soon we’ll meet up.”

 

                “I know appa. Saranghae.”

 

                The screen shut off and I took a deep breathe. Mianhae Luhan.