A Day With SHINee

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Luhan's POV

                I walked lifelessly into a building. Its tall tower was massive that it would even take Kris a few minutes longer to fly up it. Kris. I missed all of exo but it was too late. I missed everyone but most of I missed Sora.

 

                The building itself was crowded. The music beat of “Love Ya” from SS501 was playing in the background. I tried to distract myself. Drowning in my own misery. I looked up and saw a certin maknae.

 

                Shoot. I rushed towards the exit but Taemin jumped onto me. “Hyung! Where are you going? I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

 

                I sigh. I guess he doesn’t remember my fight with D.O.. “Taemin I have to go. Mianhae.” I forced the door open with my mind and ran away. Leaving Taemin staring there confused.

 

 

 

Taemin’s POV

                Where is Luhan going? I shrugged it off and turned around to see Key. “Key! Why is Luhan hyung acting weird?”

 

                Key whipped around. He looked around at the metion of Luhan’s name. “Where is he! You need to stay away from him.”

 

                “Why?”

 

                “Aish you pabo. Luhan was the one who started the fight with Kyungsoo remember?”

 

                “Oh, but why can’t I hang with him though? He must be very lonely.” I muttered to myself. As I walked away and I bumped into a girl. Omo. The poor girl. Someone must have ripped her clothes. I then notice that most of the girls were showing a lot of skin. Poor girls. What happened to them? I should help them.

 

 

 

Key’s POV

                Aish that boy. I shook my head as I saw Taemin muttering about helping the girls to cover up. Taemin's never going to get a girl.

 

                I walked up to Onew who was eating chicken. “Onew. Taemin saw Luhan here.” Onew whipped around and spilled chicken on me.

 

                “Eek. My clothes! Onew!”

 

                “My chicken!” Onew pouted and stared at the chicken on the floor. “Look what you did Key.”

 

                “What I did! You’re the one who spilled chicken on my clothes! It’s more expensive than all your things combined!” I huffed and left Onew there, watching his chicken.

 

                Now who am I suppose to tell? Jonghyun then came and bumped into me. “Almighty Key.” He started giggling. Is he drunk? “Jonghyun-“

 

                “No! Call me bling bling Jonghyun.” What is up with SHINee today! It so frustrating to take care of these little boys.

 

                “Go to Onew, Jonghyun.”

 

                “It’s bling bling Jonghyun to you darling.”

 

                “Fine go bling bling Jonghyun.”

 

                “Araso.”

 

                I walked over to Minho. At least one normal SHINee. Besides me of course.

 

                Minho was talking to a girl and competing against her. “No, no, no, no I cannot lose. You have to lose. I can never lose!” I take that back. There are no normal SHINee but me.

 

                Now I have to get them all to get home. Being the Umma is exhausting.

 

                That’s it no more club for SHINee.

 

 

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ