Luhan's Love

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     "Err... That's cool." You put on a fake smile but in fact you were scared. I really need to get away from all this. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." You walked out of the room slowly but once you were out of his sight you ran towards your room. Why couldn't life still be the same? Why did we need to find out about this life? Now I have to prepare myself for the change, avoid EXO and SHINee, and try to get used to Henry.

 

~Monday

     You spent the weekend staying home and reviewing for your exams. This was also your excuse every time Henry or your appa appeared. You still thought about Henry's power and what yours was going to be. You wore a simple outfit and stood outside waiting for G-Dragon to pull his car up. 

 

     G-Dragon came and you jumped inside. "Your lucky your not going to get bothered today."

 

     "Why not?"

 

     "I think EXO and Minho are going to be busy today. Especially since it's Lay birthday."

 

     You sigh in relief. At least one good thing came after this horrible weekend.

 

     Once you got to school you saw that G-Dragon was right. Every single girl was surronding EXO, especially Lay. And because EXO was with Minho, he was stuck between the girls. You sneaked by and went to first period. G-Dragon followed you and sat beside you. G-Dragon was happy too because now the girls were away from him. The bell rang and at the corner of our eye you saw Luhan stride in. Most of the girls were gone so he walked with confident. He walk towards a seat by yours and played with that pencil again. 

 

     Once Mr. Yung came in and started talking about formulas as you saw a pencil flying at you again. But this time it hit something and fell on the floor. You looked at G-Dragon. "Thanks." You whispered. 

 

     "Sora! Is there something you like to share!" You shook your head. "Then be quiet or detention." Dang it. How does he not notice a flying pencil but he notices me whispering! You looked back at Luhan who was giving dagger eyes to G-Dragon. This is going to be a long hour.

 

~lunch

     Lunch finally came by. Why is class so long? I thought I was going to die in first period. You walked to Eun Mi, squeezing past the crowd of squealing girls. "Eun Mi!"

 

     "Sora!” You dropped towards a seat across from her while G-Dragon sat beside her. You notice Eun Mi blushing. "So how was class?" 

 

     "Dreadful, I had Luhan there."

 

     She giggled. "Mine was bad too, I guess, I have Lay, which meant a class full of girls squealing. Especially since it was study hall, it was chaos."

 

     "Eun Mi. I know why I hate EXO, but why do you?" 

 

     "I never liked the Kingkas. They act high and mighty but they'll fall, one day. I didn't like them because of what they were going to do to you."

 

     "You knew about it?"

 

     "Of course, who else gave you the letter." G-Dragon walked off.

 

     "Thank you! I'm so glad to have a friend like you." 

 

     "Me too." You both hugged each other. You part to see G-Dragon holding two plates of food. 

 

     "For you girls." Eun Mi looked at him admiration, and . 

 

     "You're such a servant. You can be our butler." G-Dragon took her by surprised when he bowed.

 

     She turned to you and whispered. "I didn't know he was going to take it seriously."

 

     You laugh. "That's G-Dragon for you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

     Sora, why do you effect me so? I can't have feeling for you. You are the prey and I am the predator. There is possibility of us getting together. Aish Luhan get that out of your head. I watched her every single day. The only thing I was able to do was torture her. I'm sorry Sora. Wait I'm not suppose to be sorry. What's going on with me?

 

     I ignored it and went with EXO towards lunch. "Happy birthday, bro." I slapped Lay's back and tried to stay away from him to avoid the girls but of course Tiffany spotted me.

 

     "Hey Luhan." She purred. Ugh this is disgusting. 

 

     "What do you want, Tiffany?"

 

     "I've been with you the past few days, why not now?" I tried to ignore her but she didn't get it. 

 

      "I never liked the Kingkas. They act high and mighty but they'll fall, one day. I didn't like them because of what they were going to do to you." Luhan recognized Eun Mi's voice. That's why she rejected me. No wonder. No one rejects the mighty Luhan. What do you think you're doing Eun Mi?

 

     "Luhan? Luhan!" Why are you ignoring me?" I looked up at Tiffany. 

 

     "Get out of my way." I growled and walked towards Sora's table. I heard her laughing. "That's G-Dragon for you." That vampire. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind for flirting with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

     I saw Luhan towards her and went behind the wall that they were closest to. He kept his ears and mind open. (A/N: Thoughts Red-yours(Sora) Purple-Luhan Blue-G-Dragon Green-Eun Mi Bold-Minho Underlines are actions )

 

     That vampire. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind for flirting with her. Aish that boy. He's got to get over that jealousy. 

 

Luhan: G-Dragon get over here!

 

Eun Mi: He doesn't have to listen to you. He's not your servant. That boy is ridiculious. He thinks because there's a King in kingka, he can rule over all of us.

 

Luhan: Yeah, he does. And who do you think you are bossing me around. First you ruin my plans now you try to become superior to me. Luhan. What do you think you're doing? How does he know about it?

 

G-Dragon: Don't worry about it Eun Mi. I'll talk to him. I heard the two walk away. 

 

Eun Mi: How does Luhan know?

 

Sora: I don't know but come to my house after school. This is the address. Why? What is so important. I must get there. I know I'll ask Kyungsoo for the address later.

 

Eun Mi: Alright.

 

                                                                                    *****

 

 

G-Dragon: What do you want?

 

Luhan: Answers. Why are to protecting her?

 

G-Dragon:That is none of your business.

 

Luhan:Yes it is. And why are you so close to her. He must love her.

 

G-Dragon: Ah I see. You like her don't you.

 

Luhan: No way! Why would I ever?

 

G-Dragon: What if I told you I was dating her? That's why she rejected you. 

 

Luhan: Luhan growled. No that's not possible

 

G-Dragon: Are you sure now? I'm in all her classes. I know her family. I'm with her all the time. 

 

Luhan:Yeah right. She can't be with him can she?

 

G-Dragon: I even live with her. No. That's not possible. It can't be true. Haven't you ever seen her before school? She comes to school in my car. Luhan stalked off. I knew you loved her.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry if this was confusing, especially Minho's part. They are talking when it's normal and thinking when it's bolder or color. 

 

Thank you for reading

Love you all  :) 

💙 💚 💛 💜