Eun Mi Knows

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

~after school

     You were waiting for Eun Mi. What is taking her so long? You were at home. "G-Dragon can yo check where she is? She might've of gotten lost." G-Dragon nodded and ran out. You were nervous. How do I tell her? Should I tell her? You paced around. The door opened and Eun Mi came in. "You're here."

 

     Eun Mi looked around. "You go to Seoul Academy High and you live here?"

 

     You looked at her shyly. "Yeah, um I'm a scholarship student."

 

     "Wah I'm best friends with a super smartie." You both laugh. Just then G-Dragon came back in.

 

     "I didn't- Oh you're here Eun Mi."

 

     Eun Mi turned towards him. "G-Dragon? What are you doing here?"

 

     "I live with her."

 

     You took her hand and led her to your room. "So I have some things to tell you."

 

     "B-but what about G-Dragon. He lives with you?" She seemed upset.

 

     "Yeah, it's part of what I was going to tell you." 

 

     "What's so important that you couldn't tell me at school."

 

     "Alright I'll tell you but you can't interrupt me okay." Eun Mi nodded. You took a deep breath. "So my family, G-Dragon, and EXO comes from somewhere else. We're vampires. And I guess I'm the only one who isn't a vampire yet. EXO doesn't know it though and they think I'm a human who knows about vampire. That's why they're trying to kill me. Vampires have a hierarchy from the king to the royal family to the commoners. G-Dragon is helping the royal family because my dad is the king. He has to protect me especially since no others vampire except G-Dragon and my dad knows me and my brother are alive. And they would likely kill us if they knew about us. We're halflings." 

 

     "Oh my gosh. I'm friends with a royal."

 

     "I thought you would be shock that I was a vampire."

 

     "Oh please vampires can't be that harmful, especially if we never see the news talking about bloodless victims. That means vampire doesn't really do harm. Besides your a princess, that means you rule over the kingkas." you both giggle.

 

     "You can't tell anyone alright." Eun Mi crossed her heart and zipped . 

 

     "Come on. That means G-Dragon really is a servant. We can boss him around." You both skipped downstairs. "G-Dragon!" He appeared at the end of the steps. 

 

     You felt a pang in your head. Aish my head is throbbing. Eun Mi pulled yours and G-Dragon's hand. "Come on, lets go shopping." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon's POV

~At the mall

     and Eun Mi ran into many shops with G-Dragon following. G-Dragon was carrying everything they bought and was burning with embarrassment as guys and girls laugh at me. "G-Dragon! You should buy this." Eun Mi shouted my name.

 

     "It's suits you." Sora started to giggling. He walked into the store searching for them. As I went to the back of the store I saw the outfit. What are they trying to do! They're going to hurt my reputation. 

 

     "Gah! What is that!" It was a butler uniform. But it was pink. What guy would wear such a horrid thing?

 

     Eun Mi giggled more. "Your new uniform. You can wear it at home, when you work." 

 

     "No way! I would never wear such a thing!"

 

     "Fine at least try it. Then we won't buy it for you."

 

     "Fine." I started grumbling. I wore the outfit and as I walked out of the dressing room a flash went off. What was that? I walked out to see Eun Mi and you staring at Eun Mi's phone. What are they looking at? I walked up behind them and looked at it. "Gah! Why'd you take a picture of me in this." 

 

     In shock you both spun around at the voice. Sora laughed. "Don't you look so cute?"

 

     "No! I don't. You're going to ruin me. And guys are suppose to look handsome not cute." I looked disgusted at the word cute and snatch the phone. I deleted it and ran towards the room to change back. I walked back to them.

 

     Eun Mi seemed upset. "Aww why'd you have to delete it."

 

     "I'm sorry, but that's to embarrassing."

 

     Eun Mi brightened up. "Oh don't worry, we have another."

 

     "What! Where is it!" 

 

     "We're not telling, now are we Sora."

 

     She hooked Eun Mi's arm. "Nope. We're not." 

 

     Argh. They will be the end of me.