Locked In

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     "Luhan. We need to get out of here. The bell will ring soon." Luhan snapped out of his trance.

 

     "Oh. We're still in school?"

 

     "Pabo oppa. Of course we are." I can finally tell him everything I love about him. I can be comfortable around him instead of cold.

 

     "Alright lets go." He walked to the door but it was locked. 

 

     You looked at him. "Is something wrong?" 

 

     "I think we're locked in, but I can probably kick it down."

 

     "NO! You can't if you do then everyone will see you use your strength, a normal guy can't kick down a heavy metal door."

 

     "Then how are we getting out."

 

     "I'll do it." He looked at you.

 

     "How? You said we can't knock it down. There's no other way."

 

     "Magic. Watch." You took hold of a pencil and molding into a key.

 

     "How'd you do that! What's your power?" Luhan eyes were round. 

 

     "Morphing objects. You should know, you tried to to aim pencils at me, remember?"  Luhan burned red.

 

     "L-lets just go." You put the 'key' in and turned it. The door opened. "I'll see you after school." You kissed his cheek. "Bye oppa."

 

     Luhan blushed.

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

     I was so nervous around her. Blushing was something I never did except around her. She made me feel loved. Her words, especially oppa, it mesmerizes me. I can't believe that I had finally said it. Saying it, those three letters, I love you, it was beautiful. She was the only one that made me love everything of her. Her beauty, her personality, even her faults. And I am determine to keep her. Tiffany might try to destroy our love but I know we'll overcome it. She was like my Soul Mate.

 

     I walked into fourth period. But the entire time I was distracted since all I thought about was Sora

 

~After School

     "Sora!" She turned around and saw me. 

 

     She kissed my cheek. "How are you oppa." My cheeks were heating up. "Are you okay? You look red. Are you sick?" She checked my forehead. 

 

     I moved her hand. "I'm okay. Besides being around you makes me feel better."

 

     She turned red. "Sweet talker. I need to make sure okay, your my boyfriend now."

 

     I held her hand and walked her towards my car. "Wait! I need to tell G-Dragon not to pick me up."

 

     "Why G-Dragon." I got a little pissed at her for thinking of another guy. 

 

     "He's my bodyguard remember." I calmed down a bit. Bodyguard I can handle. At least he's protecting her.

 

     "Alright. Call him." 

 

     "Uh... I don't have a phone." 

 

     "You don't? But your a princess. You're like filthy rich."

 

     "But before that I was dirt poor and I can't always depend on my dad."

 

     "Here. Use my phone." She dialed G-Dragon's number.

 

     "Yoboseo?" 

 

     "G-Dragon? It's me Sora. Um you don't have to pick me up. I'm going with a friend."

 

     "Who is it? It can't be Eun Mi since she's here."

 

     "Luhan." She tried to whisper it so G-Dragon wouldn't hear it.

 

     "Please don't tell me you said Luhan."

 

     "Uhh... I didn't?"

 

     "Whatever. Just not get hurt. Luhan! I know you can hear me. She better not have a single scratch on her when she comes home. And you better not hurt her emotionally either!"

 

     "Of course I won't." She hung up and got into my car.

 

     She looked towards me. "So, where are we going?"

 

     "It's a secret." I drove off. I hope you like it Sora.

 

 

 

 

 

 

????’s POV

     I watched Sora and her conversation with Luhan. No way am I letting Tiffany get hurt because of her. I dropped into my car and drove off following Luhan and her. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So who do you think is your mysterious stalker?