Another Normal Day

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Your POV

    You walked into the cafeteria and right across the room laid Tiffany.

 

    “Sora. You are so going to regret your decision.” You glanced over where she was standing. She was staring at you. It’s not polite to stare.

 

    You stared at the string that was holding the light shade next to her and deformed it. It started to fall when someone hugged your back.

 

    The person covered your eyes. “I’m going to punch you in the guts if you don’t let go of me.”

 

    Instead of letting go like you thought the person would do s/he chuckled.

 

    “Let go of me!” You shoved your elbow into the person’s guts.

 

    “You’re going to have to shove harder than that.” I know that voice.

 

    “Luhan?” The hands came off.

 

    “What are you doing Sora?”

 

    “Nothing important. Now how was your sleep over with EunMi?”

 

    “Don’t change the subject I saw what you were trying to do.”

 

    “Oh please didn’t you hear what she said about me?”

 

    “I know Sora. But you want to be a great queen right not one who was known for treating humans this way.”

 

    “No one’s going to know either way. My entire life’s built upon lies and more lies. Most vampires don’t even know that my father has a kid let alone two.” You mutter it but of course, he heard it. He your hair.

 

    “Don’t worry about it know. We’ll deal with it when the day comes. Araso?”

 

    “Neh. Just know that if she messes with me one more time. She’s going to wish she was dead.”

 

    He started laughing. “Come on lets go to G-Dragon and EunMi now.”

 

    “Fine.” You grumble to your seat.

 

    “What’s with the long face Sora. You had a lover’s tiff already?” EunMi eye’s glimmer with excitement.

 

    “No. He just doesn’t want me to kill Tiffany.”

 

    “You’re still in a human society. You’ll get caught and end up going to jail.”

 

    “Not if the light ‘accidentally’ falls on top of her head.”

 

    “That's not going to do you any good. You know what comes around goes around"

 

    You growl under your breathe. "Fine." The room seemed to fall silent with that one word. You look around to find them. "What are they doing here?" You glared at EXO and SHINee who seemed so at ease even with one of their own as an outcast.

 

    Luhan patted your hair. "It's alright yeobo."

 

    "What they're doing isn't right mostly because they left you right after I did. They deserve to die." You looked at them and the glint inside Kyungsoo's eyes told you he heard everything.

  

    "I hate them."

 

    "Shh. It's okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

    They don't need to know what goes through my mind. I love EXO but right now my real family means more to me. I must act cold and I cannot let any of EXO find out who I really am. Luhan already found out and Kris was so close. I must avoid Luhan and Sora and I cannot let any more member know about who I really am. I saw her staring and so I smirked. I'm sorry but my family is more important.