He Knows

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Your POV

                The week came and went by like a breeze. One day you and Luhan had been ice skating, having snow ball fights, and just laying in the snow and the next you were coming back to Seoul. Occasionally when Luhan had left you though and that was when SNSD struck. They didn’t do anything physical like the first time but more of insult. Random guy would try and harm you but they were always taken down. Luhan never seemed to notice or he choose to ignore it but you were fine with that.

 

                Leaving the plane was difficult. How can one leave an amazing place like that? Luhan met you as you came down and led you to his dorm. “Luhan oppa I need to get home. What am I doing at your place?”

 

                “I’ll bring you home just come with me first. I missed you.”

 

                “Luhan we were only three seats away. Is that so hard, besides don’t think I didn’t see you staring at me every time I look away.”

 

                Luhan looked away. A tinge of pink appeared on his cheeks. “N-no I wasn’t. How can you accuse me of doing that? I’m innocent I tell you. Besides you were looking at the window the whole time.”

 

                “Are you blushing?” You poked his cheeks.

 

                “N-no! I’m not. I-it’s just cold and the wind is blowing at my face. You should warm it for me yeobo. I’m cold.”

 

                You chuckled. Silly oppa. You kiss his cheeks. “Warm enough? Besides how would you know I was staring at the window if you weren’t looking at me?”

 

                “YAH! I have powers you know!”

 

                “Oppa not so loud. And you wouldn’t hurt me.”

 

                “Are you sure about that?” A plop of snow dropped on your shoulder. You looked up. There lied a enormous pile of snow floating above you.

 

                “O-oppa? Y-your not g-going to hurt me are you?” He smirked.

 

                “Sora you should have been careful before you try to embarrass me.”

 

                “Fine! No more kisses for you!” Luhan’s eyes widened.

 

                “No!” The snow flew across the street and dropped on a car. “Jigya, your not going to do this to me right.”

 

                “I don’t know oppa. I mean you’re trying to hurt me. Maybe I should just break up with you.” You turned around and started to walk away.

`

                “Please. I meant no harm. Jigya I love you please.” You glanced back at him.

 

                “Prove it.” Luhan’s eyes sparkled. He ran towards you and your lips met. Luhan had no care in the world. He just tasted y-

 

                “Hyung! What are you doing!” Luhan broke away and turn to see Sehun.

 

                “S-Sehun. What are you doing here?”

 

                “U-uhm you’re in front of our dorm. What are you trying to do to noona?”

 

                “N-nothing. You should go upstairs Sehun.”

 

                “Sehun glanced at you. “Noona? What is he doing?”

 

                “N-nothing Sehun. J-just listen to your hyung and go upstairs.” Sehun ran up the stairs quickly.

 

                “Aish that er!” You giggled.

 

                “I heard that hyung!” A gush of wind aimed at Luhan pushed him away.

 

                “Come on Luhan. Lets go upstairs.” As Luhan opened the door,  every EXO member stared at him.

 

                “WHAT!” Luhan growled in frustration.

 

                Kris started laughing. “What do you think you were trying to do Luhan? You’ve been dating for a few weeks and you’re already trying? Impatient much?”

 

                “No! It wasn’t that.”

 

                “Oh? That’s not what I heard.”

 

                “SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone laughed as Luhan’s and your cheeks reddened. Luhan dragged you to his room. Xiumin voice trailed behind. “You better not try anything Luhan!” Everyone started laughing again.

 

                "Sora I wanted you this.” Luhan opened a drawer and pulled out a box. Inside lied a necklace.

 

 

                “Luhan this is beautiful.”

 

                “I want everyone to know you are mine. I love you Sora.”

 

                “I love it Luhan. I love you.” Your lips met his in another kiss and you broke away. A warmth tingle lied in the pit of your stomach.

 

                “Come on I’ll bring you home Sora.” You nodded.

 

                You walked home. Hand in hand. The wind blew a gust of swirling snow around the both of you. It was beautiful and Seoul looked like a winter wonderland. You approached your home and let go of Luhan’s hand.

 

                Luhan then was pushed away. Where is he going? “Luhan?”

                Then Luhan suddenly was punched in the guts. He fell linto the snow and landed on the streets. “Luhan!” You ran towards him but something pushed you away. “Luhan.” You were confused. What is happening?

 

                “Sora!” Luhan stood up but was then punched sown again. “Oof.” He fell on the floor. His face was full of confusion.

 

                You started to see the snow floating. Staying in midair. It formed a figure. One in which you recognized. The figure turned as if it was looking at you. The air tensed as the figure started to appear.

 

                “Appa!”