Powers

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     You didn't feel well. As you got to the bed you felt weak. You fell to the bed and passed out. 

 

                                                                                                 *****

 

     You finally came to your senses, but you didn't open your eyes.

 

     You listen to the conversation spoken above you.

 

     G-Dragon: It's been five days and she still unconscious. I've been asleep for FIVE days!

 

     Appa: I guess it's taking longer for her than her brother.

 

     Henry: Appa? Is she going to be alright? 

 

     Appa: Yeah. She just changing. CHANGING! I'm turning into a VAMPIRE!?!

 

     You felt so weak and collasped back into slumber. 

 

                                                                                               *****

 

     You sat up straight away. "Noona! You're okay!"

 

     You looked at Henry. "Was I out that long?'

 

     "Silly Noona. You've been out cold for the last ten days.

 

     "TEN DAYS!!!" You scratched your throat. Why is it so dry and itchy?

 

     "Oh you haven't fed yet." He ran out and came back with the blue bottle. The one filled with the red liquid. You gulped. "D-do I have to drink that?"

 

     "It'll help you. It's not bad, in contrast it's actually good." Henry twisted the bottle open and you smelled it. Your eyes flashed orange. That smells delici- NO! I can't like it. I'll be a m-monster. 

 

     "Noona! Your eyes are orange! That rules out elemental and psychic powers, I can't wait to see what you have." Seeing Henry maded you ashamed. You avoided him when he changed yet here he was helping you and he was so kind right now.

 

     "I'm sorry Henry. You're helping me now and I wasn't there for you when you changed." 

 

     "It's alright Noona!"  You finally were able to get along with Henry again. I guess this change isn't so bad.

 

     "Let's go to appa. he'll find out what power have." You jumped out of bed and followed Henry. You took a look back at the blue bottle. Here goes nothing. You took a gulp. It's not bad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan POV

     I was worried. Where was Sora? She hasn't been at school for the last ten days and the school trip was next week. Is she not going? Did she find out that we know she's a princess? Is that why none of the vampires know of her existence? Please come back. I miss you. I don't care of you hate me. Just let me know that you're okay.

 

     I wanted to tell her everything. How I loved her. To tell her to accept my confession. But I knew how impossible it was. A princess wouldn't fall for a commoner much less someone who had plotted to kill her. I love you. Was I weak? Why couldn't I just say those three little words. She'll reject me. Just like the very first time I confessed. I shouldn't have tricked her the first time, now she'll never trust me. I'm so sorry Sora.

 

~Monday

     I looked around to see if she finally came. Before she stepped in though I felt the presence of another vampire. A new one. I tensed up. Sora walked in but her surrounding aura was different. Minho was right. She is a vampire. Her aura screamed out dominance and I was having struggle not to bow down in front of the class. I did my best to push the feeling down by annoy her more. I made the pencil float towards her but before it reached Sora it turn to mush. (A/N: A hint to what her power is.) What! Since when did she have powers! I kept trying to hit her with random things I could find but no matter what it changed shape. I was surprise when no one notice the floating item and the pile of mush on the floor beside her. 

 

     "He's so annoying. I can't concentrate on my work." Sora was whispering to G-Dragon.

 

     "Ignore him. I'll watch your back." She nodded. Aish! Who does he think he is!

 

     The guy sitting on his otherwise poked my sides. I hissed and glared at the student. "The teacher asked you a question." I looked up to see the whole class stare at me. Oops. "Luhan! You may be a kingka but you still need to participate or you will be held back." 

 

     "M-mianhae." The class gasp. This was rare, the cold heart kingka was apologizing. Mr.Yung eyes widen and he turned around again to teach.

 

~lunch

 

No One's POV

 

     All of EXO was sitting in the cafeteria when suddenly each and every one of them tensed up. Luhan sighed. "She's here isn't she.

 

 

     "Who hyung?" Sehun was jittery. 

 

     "Sora."

 

     Sehun eyes widen when he saw his hyung was correct. "Y-yeah. How'd you know?" 

 

     "I think Minho was right." 

 

     Minho smirked. "I told you so. Wait why am I right?"

 

     "It's Sora. She was gone for ten days and she finally came back. She had a vampire aura around her not only that but it screamed dominance."

 

     "And you thought I hit my head."

 

     "B-but she had a human aura before. So that would mean she was newly made. You can't be both right?"

 

     Lay stared at your head. "Luhan. Look at her aura again."

 

     Luhan whipped his head around. "It's changing." All of EXO( and Minho) turned towards her. "She can't be both right?" Her aura was changing. It went from human to vampire and kept switching.

 

     "What is she?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

G-Dragon's POV

     I kept staring at Sora's head. "Sora. Are you okay?"

 

     She gave me a weird look. "Of course I am, why?"

 

     "Your aura. It keeps changing. Even Henry's wasn't like that." This was all weird. "Just tell me if you don't feel well." She nodded. I wanted to get off the topic. "So you found out your powers right."

 

     "Yeah. It took awhile though."

 

     "You turned all those pencil into mush, right. So what's your power?"

 

     "Yeah. I did. My power is 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morphing Objects."

 

A/N: You have the power of morphing objects! 

Oh! And don't worry I'll try to make them together soon. 

 

💝💗 💘