Heartless and Homeless

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Your POV

                “APPA!!!” Your appa looked at you with a fierce look.

 

               “Sora! What did I tell you about avoiding anyone involving EXO.” He growled and gave a piercing look to Luhan. “What do you think you’re doing to my daughter? I’ll kill you.” You gasp.

 

                “Appa please don’t. He didn’t mean any harm.” Your father only grabbed Luhan’s throat harder.

 

                “He’ll expose us and get you and Henry killed. He is a horrible influence.”

 

                “Please appa. I-I love him.” Luhan was shocked. He froze and then gave goofy smile.

 

                “I can’t let you be with him. He’s dangerous along with any of his buddies. I told G-Dragon to protect you, so where is he!”

               

                You were force to think on your feet. “H-he went to do an errand for me.”

 

                “He is your body guard not your slave Sora. Stop making him do errands or else he won’t be able to protect you from guys like these.” He shoved Luhan. Luhan.

 

                “Appa don’t hurt him, he isn’t going to hurt me. I promise.”

 

                “How do you know? He could be planning your death. You are a princess. He’s probably only using you. That would be the only reason he’s with you.” You saw Luhan winced at his words. No, it can’t be. He wouldn’t just use me would he? Then why would he be so affected by my appa’s words. And then there was D.O. who was also trying to kill me. Luhan used to be mean to me too. Could he only be using me because of my status? I know Luhan. He wouldn’t do this. Would he?

 

                "Sora.” Luhan tried to speak to you after seeing your shock. Your appa however choked him.

 

                “Luhan tell me the truth. Are you just using me? Were you really trying to kill me?”

 

                “No! I mean I might’ve but not any-” You slapped him and ran away. I thought he really love me but I guess that’s all a lie.

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

                Her shocked face at me wincing. That was all I saw. I really didn’t want to hurt her. She should know that I love her. I truly do. But when I look onto her face all I could see was distrust. It’s all my fault too. If I hadn’t want to kill her. If I hadn’t teamed with SHINee and EXO to go against her. If from the beginning my plan wasn’t to catch her heart. Maybe then none of this would’ve happened to either of us.

 

                Her appa growled at me. “I knew you guys were trouble. That’s one of the reasons many had left EXO planet. You and the other eleven of you are nothing but trouble from the start.” I was shocked. I hadn't known this. Wasn’t the reason everyone left because of discovering Earth. “Your family had tried to get rid of the royal family for a millennium. All you’re doing is following their footsteps.”

 

                The king left and dropped me onto the floor. Is my family really capable of doing that? I ran back to the dorms. He barged in at the faces of both SHINee and EXO. “What are you guys doing here!”

 

                SHINee was shocked. Taemin went up. “Hyung what’s wrong?”

 

                “Did you guys know?” Everyone’s faces were confused. “Did you guys know the real reason why EXO planet was abandon with only our family to stay?”

 

                All the faces were confused except for D.O.’s. He smirked and whispered towards me. “So you finally found out. Now you know why we have to kill her.”

 

                I snarled and threw D.O. at the wall. “How could you? Why are you doing this?” Everyone else was trying to calm me down but I was to mad to listen.

 

                “Unlike any of you I keep my family belief and I believe that the royal family must be killed. Unfortunately I was still sent to Earth like all of you.” He taunted me but kept quiet so that the others couldn't hear even with there super hearing.

 

              Chen shocked both me and D.O. until we both calmed down. He stood above them. “Now, what is the matter?”

 

                I struggled to get up. “D.O. knew about our history. He is planning with our parents to kill Sora.”

 

                “Luhan that’s ridiculous. We’re on Earth. They’re on EXO planet. We can’t really communicate with each other anymore.”

 

                “I don’t know how but he is!” I slammed D.O. into the wall once more.

 

                Kris got really angry and shouted, “Enough! Luhan stop hurting D.O.! Those things you assume are all lies. If you harm him once more then you are out!”

 

                I glared at Kris. “Fine.” I walked out the door but not before hitting D.O. against the wall again.

 

                Behind me Kris stared. “That boy. He’s trouble. D.O. are you okay?” One tear dropped of my eye. So much for true friends.