Henry's Power

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     You screamed. "Appa! What's happening?" Your dad rushed in and grabbed the blue bottle. He opened it and inside was red. Oh my gosh! Is that blood! You backed away and ran into your room. What is happening! Someone touched your back. "Get away from me!" You screamed into your pillow.

 

     "Sora." What's wrong?" G-Dragon voice flowed to your ears. 

 

     You faced him. "B-blood. Henry. Vampires." You were shaken by Henry changing.

 

     "Ahh. So that's the problem. Sora just breathe. This is normal." G-Dragon then whisper. "So that's the source of the delicious smell. Blood."

 

     You glared at him. "Your suppose to help me not crave over blood."

 

     "My princess, this is natural. All vampires crave blood. You will to in time. It can't be helped." 

 

     "But won't Henry change. He's a bloodsucking freak now."

 

     "Princess that is insulting considering that your father, and I are of what you call bloodsucking freaks."

 

    "Sorry. G-Dragon I'm just traumatized. My dongsaeng just turned into a vampire right in front of me. My appa just opened a bottle of blood which was in the fridge. Do you know unhygienic that is."

 

     "Henry is till your brother and he will still act the same. He'll just have a few more advantages and require to drink blood."

 

     "I'm sorry G-Dragon. I put all this on you."

 

     "Don't worry princess, it's what I'm here for."

 

     "I thought you were just an advisor and bodyguard."

 

     "Yes but I need to make you happy as part of the job."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

~EXO Dorms

     Aish. That G-Dragon. I'll get you that's for sure. You may be a vampire but I refuse to bow down to you. The only ones who can command me is our king, Yo-Han and Kris. 

 

     "Hyung how are we going to kill her. And what happen yesterday. My head still hurts." Sehun was worried about getting killed. 

 

     "Sehun I don't know what happened but I'll find out. As for killing her, it's going to be more difficult this time."

 

     EXO was curious because they had not met G-Dragon yet. "Why is it harder?"

 

     "Well for one she knows we're going to kill her. Two she's told her family. And three she has a vampire helping her."

 

     Xiumin stopped eating. "What! She told her family and there's a vampire helping her!"

 

     "Yeah, I met him yesterday. His name is G-Dragon. He's helping Sora and he says her family knows about us." 

 

     Kai slammed the table. And EXO stared at him. Kai looked up. "Why aren't you angry?"

 

     I was surprised. "Why should we be angry. "

 

     "Don't you remember who G-Dragon is?"

 

     "Should we know who he is?"

 

     Kai nodded. "He's the king's advisor."

 

     "What! How can an advisor not only go to school but side with a human."

 

     "And think about it. The king was at Sora's house." 

 

    My mind work over the new discoveries and tried to piece it together. "The only question now is why is the King with Sora." EXO looked at him weirdly. "I mean he was at her house and now he sent an advisor to be friends with her. Doesn't it make it obvious that they're working together. Especially because I remember G-Dragon saying it is a death sentence if you try to kill her." 

 

     Sehun spoke up. "But remember Sora said she didn't know Yo-Han and Minho said she wasn't lying."

 

     "So either they don't know each other or..." I trailed off.

 

     "Seriously hyung stop trailing off. It's a bad habit." Tao was frustrated.

 

     "Or Yo-Han is using a different name and Sora doesn't really know who he is."

 

     Sehun quickly saw the situation. "So that means the King might be trying to kill her off. But the only reason he would be with a human is if she has something he wants."

 

     I nodded. "I think our job on Sora is done then."

 

     Kyungsoo groaned. "Why! I wanted some action. Wait! What if your first thought was right. No one would kill her then." His eyes sparked at the chance of killing.

 

     I thought about it. "What can we do then. We need to know for sure about the situation."

 

     All of EXO was frustrated and angered. We can't be outsmarted by a puny human!

 

     

 

 

 

 

Your POV

~next day

     After yesterday's event you stayed in bed all day. When you woke up the next day you looked at yourself in the mirror. "Argh. I look horrible." You had red puffy eyes and bags. Your hair was a bird's nest and your face had tear stains.

 

     How am I going to go to school. I look horrible. You took a quick shower and looked at yourself again. At least the bird's nest is gone. But you still had bags. You walked out towards the stairs. You went to eat breakfast when Henry jumped your back. You screamed.

 

     "Noona! What's wrong?" You gasp for air.

 

     "What are you trying to do. Kill me." Then you realize he was a vampire and could probably bite you. You backed away. 

 

     Henry looked hurt. "Noona, please I won't hurt you." You stood against the wall still. "Look I already drank." He held up the bottle of blood. You winced. 

 

     "I'm sorry Henry I'm just not use to it yet." Henry became more upset. 

 

     "I'm sorry." Henry whisper. You ran out of the kitchen and hit against a chest. Ow. You looked up to see your appa.

 

     "Come on now Sora. You were comfortable with me and I'm a vampire. Just let your brother talk. He wants to tell you his power." 

 

     "I'm feel sorry for Henry but Appa I need to get to school. I'll be late." Your appa sigh and let you go.

 

     "Alright but after school you will talk to him, you hear me." You nodded and ran to G-Dragon's car.

 

~after school

     After avoiding EXO and hanging with Eun Mi and G-Dragon you finally went home. I have to face Henry. I shouldn't worry. He's my brother. He would never hurt me right. You open the door. "Hello?" Henry popped out from the kitchen. 

 

     "Noona!" He started to run towards you but then stop. "Oops sorry I was excited. I forgot. Come Noona. Lets go to the kitchen." You walk towards him and sat the farthest seat from him. 

 

     He started to talk. "Noona! After I woke up appa told me I had a mental power cause I had yellow eyes. So we kept trying a lot of things and we finally found it out. I have the power of

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mental projection!"

 

 

A/N: so you found out his power yay! For those who don't know what it is. It's being able to turn imagination into reality.