My Soul Mate

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

No One's POV

     ????? Followed you until you reached your destination. It was Han river. They were having a picnic. "It's suppose to be Tiffany there not Sora!" The vampires were to engross with each other to notice her. ????? took a gun and shot the wheels. She took a picture of the two of them and ran off towards Tiffany's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

??????'s POV

     "Tiffany!" Tiffany opened the door to her house. "I have some news from them."

 

     "Spit it out." Tiffany looked really pissed. 

 

     "Luhan's dating Sora." She showed Tiffany the pictures. "He asked her out at school and took her to Han river. They had a picnic."

 

     "That should be me! How dare she! I knew it was right to hate her since she bumped into me!"

 

     "Tiffany we'll get back at her. She's nothing but a weak girl right?"

 

     "Yes, she's nothing but a weak girl," Tiffany mused. "I know what to do."

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     It's been so long since I've been at a picnic. You look back at Luhan who was packing up the basket. "How'd you do it?"

 

     "Huh? How'd I do what?"

 

     "How'd you set up the picnic? I just accepted you and suddenly you had a picnic ready?" 

 

     Luhan looked back at you. "I knew you had to accept." Cocky much? "Besides I have my sources."

 

     Luhan took your hand and led you back towards the car. You looked at him. "You need to meet my dad though. He won't accept me being with a vampire." 

 

     Luhan cough. "Umm I was hoping we never meet."

 

     "What about me? I need to meet your family. Would your parents allow you to be with me?"

 

     "Are you kidding. They would probably love you especially since your a princess, they can't refuse."

 

     "But what about what I am?" Would his family accept a halfling?

 

     "We're all vampires, darling." Did I forget to tell him?

 

     "I didn't tell you?"

 

     "Hmm. Didn't tell me what?"

 

     "I'm not fully a vampire. I'm a halfling." 

 

     Luhan started chuckling. "Halflings are forbidden, besides a princess wouldn't be a halfling."

 

     "Luhan, I'm a halfling. Why do you think most people don't know about me and my brother." 

 

     At your serious tone he seemed to freeze. "Y-you're really a halfling?" 

 

     "Yeah, my mom's human." 

 

     Luhan seemed to think it over. He's going to break up with me already. Probably doesn't want to taint his family reputation with my blood.

 

     "Look Luhan. I understand if you don't love me now that you know my lineage. So I'll leave." You opened the door and started to go out. Luhan grabbed your hand. 

 

     "Sora I don't care where you came from. It doesn't matter if you're human, vampire, or halfling. I love you and that won't change. Please don't leave me. I finally got you after years of searching for my soul mate and I won't give it up just because she's a different. Love is usually a facade but with you I know that it's true. No girl, no matter what kind can compare to you. I love you and that's all that matters, please stay with me."

 

     You teared up. "I love you too Luhan." You kissed him. My first kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

     I hope you always know I love you. It was my first kiss with her. It was different. After playing with many girls I finally found the one. She was beautiful and I truly didn't care for her being a halfling. I was however nervous about meeting her father. Would he accept me? I was a vampire. He probably would think I would hurt his family by revealing the truth. But I wouldn't. I broke the kiss. "You won't have to meet my family for a long time. They're still in EXO planet." She relaxed. With everything being peaceful I turn on the engine. I started to drive but the car wouldn't budge. "Wait here." I went out and met with four flat wheels. 

 

     "Luhan? Is something wrong?" Sora walked out and saw the wheels. "Omo! How'd we miss this?" 

 

     "I guess we're running?" 

 

     "But what about you car?"

 

     "Don't worry I have other cars at home." I carried her bride style. 

 

     "Luhan! Put me down!"

 

     "Nope your a princess and should be treated as one." I ran all the way back to EXO's dorms with her in my arms.

 

     "Luhan! What are you doing?!? She's the enemy remember?" Sehun ran out. 

 

     Her face was flushed. "H-hi Sehun." Sehun glared at her. "I'm not talking to you." 

 

     "Oops. I forgot to tell you. Sora's my girlfriend now." 

 

     "Hyung! Noona that's great!" Aish. That bipolar maknae.

 

     "Sehun go back inside." I took her inside. "EXO! Come out!" EXO came out half asleep. Kyungsoo notice Sora

 

     "Ahh! The enemy intruded!" He grabbed a knife. 

 

     "Kyungsoo no!" I jumped in front of her. Everyone's eye were as wide as Kyungsoo's. "I need to say one thing, I'm dating her now." 

 

     Most of EXO was happy but Kyungsoo was angry. "Darn now I can't kill anyone."

 

     Sora on the other hand was shock. The boys who were your friends were back to their friendly self (besides Kyungsoo). "I-I missed you guys. Not many things have been the same since you left. I'm sorry I missed your birthday Lay." 

 

     Lay nodded in acceptance to the apology. "How's being a princess?"

 

     "How am I princess when no one knows me?"

 

     "They will soon." Her eyes grew. 

 

     "No! They can't. They'll kill me and Henry."

 

     I stepped in. "She's a halfling. They'll kill her if they know." It started to make sense to everyone. Her being human then changing to a vampire. 

 

     Kyungsoo's eyes brighten. His eyes reading Yes-I-get-to-kill-someone. Everyone saw the glint. Sehun glared. "No ones hurting Noona right?" 

 

     Kyungsoo nodded but no one actually believed that he was saying the truth. She sensed the hostility and edge towards the exit. "Umm I-I have to get going. My dad's going to he worry." 

 

     I saw her fear. "I'll bring her home. See ya." 

 

    "I don't think  likes me."

 

    "It's not that. He just likes violence and killing."

 

    "If you say so. Luhan I can walk home alone. I don't think appa will be happy if I brought you along." I nodded. 

 

     "I'll see you tomorrow?" She nodded and kissed me. 

 

     "I love you. Bye."

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Saranghae 🌹 Kyungsoo is being brought up a lot. He's also very aggresive, so who is he?