Princess Sora

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     You came to school and everyone was excited. What's wrong with them? You listen into a conversation.

 

     Oh my gosh. I can't believe this.

 

     I know. Our school finally allowed it.

 

     I can't wait for the trip. Did you hear where we were going?

 

     Yeah we're going to Ulleungdo Island. 

 

      That's so cool.

 

     A school trip. I don't think I should go. I've never been out of the Seoul, let alone our Province. You kept thinking about it and walked towards first period. G-Dragon sat down right next to you. "G-Dragon, are you going to go to the trip." But G-Dragon was silent. Is he still mad about the picture? He talked to me after the incident though. Maybe he just talked to me because my life was on the line. Aish, stubborn bodyguard. G-Dragon continued to ignore you.

 

 

 

~lunch

     "Eun Mi!" She hugged you and you walked towards your usual table, except that Luhan was there. "Lets go somewhere else," you whispered. She nodded and you both walked out. 

 

     "Are you going on the school trip?"

 

     "I don't know, how about you?"

 

     "Yeah, we rarely have these trips so of course I will. Why can't you go? We can be partners."

 

     "I-I never been out of Seoul before. So I don't know if I should."

 

     "You should! Oh and is G-Dragon also coming?" Her eyes sparkled at his name.

 

     "I don't know. I think he's still mad at the photo."

 

     "We have to get him to come."

 

     "I guess if I go he has to, too." 

 

     "Then come! Please. For me." 

 

     "Fine! Eun Mi I can't help but notice," you leaned in closer to her ear, "do you like G-Dragon?"

 

     She blushed. "Y-yeah." 

 

     "Oh my gosh ! That's so amazing. You should really tell him."

 

     "No. Definitely no. Besides he's a vampire." She whispered the last part.

 

     "What's wrong with that? I'm one too, in fact I'm the princess. Are you going to avoid me too?"

 

     "No! But still he probably doesn't like me. I mean, look at how mean he's been. I'll tell him when I know for sure."

 

     "Don't blame me if you lose him." You both walked off as the bell rung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

       Aish. How can this be more complicated? I really need a break. I spent the entire school time concentrating and ignoring what I 'overheard'. Once school was over I asked SHINee to come to EXO's dorms. I knocked and Sehun opened the door. "Hyung! What are you doing here?"

 

     "Can you call all of EXO to meet in the living room? I need to speak with them." Sehun nodded and ran off to call all of them.

 

                                                                                          *****

 

     Once all of SHINee and EXO made it to the living room I stood up. "We all have been hunting Sora for awhile now and I think we need to stop."

 

     Everyone was shocked at my words. Luhan spoke up. "Minho. I'm really serious now. Are you sure you didn't damage your head. I'm sure your speaking nonsense without knowing you're doing so."

 

     I glared at Luhan. "I didn't hit my head. I just think we need to stop. There's a very important reason. I overheard it at lunch."

 

~Flashback~

 

     "No. Definitely no. Besides he's a vampire." She whispered the last part.

 

     "What's wrong with that? I'm one too, in fact I'm the princess. Are you going to avoid me too."

 

     "No! But still he probably doesn't like me. I mean, look at how mean he's been. I'll tell him when I know for sure."

 

~End of Flashback~

 

     I looked up again. "Lets just say you'll end up dead if you kill her."

 

     "I'm tired of this. Why is she so important? First G-Dragon threatens me now you tell me the same thing!" Luhan was frustrated.

 

     "Because she's someone of importance to the king. Because she probably knew about vampires before you showed her. It's also the reason why her family knows about vampires. Killing her will not only anger the king but will also cause you to be executed. She's suppose to be someone the vampires must protect."

 

     Some members understood what I was hinting at but others didn't.

 

     "Don't tell me she is a-" I nodded at Key's words.

 

     "She's a princess. Our princess. The king's daughter." Luhan's eyes widen. Kyungsoo was angry. Sehun was excited.

 

     "A princess. But she doesn't have a vampire's aura. She has a human one. She must have a vampire aura if she was a vampire. She can't be one can she?" Luhan was still shocked as was most of the vampires. 

 

     "I-I guess we can't really hurt her then."

 

     That really means I can't love her. A human was okay, but now she was a princess. I guess fate decided we were never meant to be. I grew depressed at Luhan's thoughts. I'm sorry Luhan.