The Kidnapping

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Luhan's POV 

~after school

 

     Man I'm hungry. I really need to feed before I start to attack the school. I walk out of EXO's dorm. Maybe I can find a nice girl to feed on. I looked around the street and found a blonde hair girl. I approached her as she blushed. "Hi there." I said with my irresistible smile. The girl swoon. 

 

 

     "H-hi I'm K-Kim Sarang."

 

 

     "I'm Luhan. It's nice to meet you. Would you like a drink at the bar?"

 

 

     "S-sure." She followed me to a small bar at the corner. Inside was dark. I led her towards the bar and ask for a shot of beer. She chugged down three and started giggle. "Your so handsome Oppa." I drag her to the darkest corner and drank from her, making sure to take only a pint or two. From other people perspective we were just kissing. She then fainted in my arm. I carried her and gave her to the bartender to take care of. With a full belly I went home. 

 

 

      There EXO, with the exception of Chen, was there. Suho went up. "Where were you?"

 

 

      "Feeding, you want me to attack the school?" Suho sigh and went back talking to EXO.

 

    

      "By now it's September 7 and Chen's birthday is on 21 so we need to plan something for him. Anyone have any ideas."

 

 

      Xiumin screamed out. "Oh I know. How about we bring him to a warehouse and we can make a theme. Oh! We can make things like I can make an ice rink with my ice power (Power base on their badge-if you don't know it look A/N)."

 

 

       "That's a great idea Xiumin!" Kai jumped on him making them both fall. Kai looked up from his spot on the floor. "We can make the design lightning, and make some magic with our powers."

 

 

       "Alright so we have our plan?" Everyone nodded to Suho's question.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

     “Henry! I'm home." You walk in but everything was quiet. Since when is Henry ever quiet? You walk to his room and knock but he wasn't there. Now you were worried. Where is that boy! I shouldn't have accepted the high school. I should have been there for him. "Lau Henry you get out here this instant!" You walk towards your room when someone ran past by.

 

 

      You followed the person into the kitchen but there no one was there. You turned back towards the hallway to walk back to your room when someone jumped on you. They covered your eyes and you screamed. "Ahhh! Get off me." You struggled but it was no use they were to strong. You out.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Kris-flight, Luhan-telekinesis, Xiumin-frost, D.O.- Earth, Chanyeol- Fire, Suho- Water, Lay-healing, Tao- time control, Baekhyun- light, Sehun- Air, Kai- teleportation, and Chen lightning.