Vampire History

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     Today was Saturday! After a week of tiring school work you finally get to rest. You went to the kitchen to cook Henry and your appa pancakes and eggs. 

 

 

     "What's that smell?" Henry came rushing in. He had finally got over the guilt of probably hurting a student. You took the last of the food and placed it on the table. 

 

 

     "Pancakes and eggs. We haven't have that in forever." You smile at the chirpy Henry. "How are you Henry?"

 

 

     "Fine Noona." He stuffed his face with pancakes. 

 

 

     "Yah! Wait for appa." Henry sigh and place the food down. 

 

 

     "Appa! Come down to eat. Noona won't let me have any food without you." Your appa came down slowly. "Hurry up appa!"

 

 

     Your appa chuckled. "Hold your horses." He sat down. 

 

 

     "Alright you can eat Henry." You nodded to him and quickly grabbed some food before he ate it all. 

 

 

     You looked at your appa. "Can you tell me more about vampires?" 

 

 

     "Mff." His mouth was full of food so he nodded. Like father, like son. You laugh at how alike they were.

 

 

     He swallowed the food and talk. "Vampires weren't always on Earth. They lived on another planet. What was that name? Oh forget it. I'll tell you the name next time. Well, we had a peace between two sides. The created ones and the ones who were born into the vampire race. The two sides like to think they live on different planets. But they had one king, me and my ancestors. My family had tried to keep the two groups in peace but it was very difficult. We knew that one day war would start and one side would rule so many fled to Earth. Our world is many light years away but we were able to make it. Here I met your mother. Many vampires found out and were angry. When we had you two I tried to hide you from my world so they would try to kill the royal half-breeds. They found about your mother unfortunately and killed her. I had to leave these years so they wouldn't suspect you were alive." This was a lot to take in and you were shock. So this was your world. Where you came from. You had always read and watch those fantasy books about vampires and pretend yourself to be one but you never suspect it would come true. 

 

 

    "What is so different about vampires besides there eyes?" Henry spoke but you were curious too.

 

 

     "Vampires change there eyes when they are thirsty, hunting, or using their powers..."

 

 

     "P-powers?" You and Henry met eyes.

 

 

     "Vampires have powers and their eyes usually show what power they have. Red if it relates to fire. White for anything related to air. Green for any nature related. Purple or yellow for pyschic powers. Blue for water or ice. Any other that don't fit in the category usually flashes orange. Besides those power they also have enhance speed  and strength because the gravity in their home planet was more, this planet's gravity is nothing." You were thinking. Could the boy fainting be because of Henry's power.

 

 

     You also had to know. "Can vampires have the same powers? And can we develop it as halflings." 

 

 

     "Although it is very rare vampires can have the same powers but to a different extent. Like two vampires who can control ice. One may be able to shoot ice out with nothing while one requires the exsistance of water to be able to perform. And you two. I'm unsure because your half humans. I've neve encounter half humans besides you two so we need to find out more." He looked at curiously. "Have either of you ever felt hunger but food wouldn't help?" You both shook your head no. Your appa sigh. "Good so you haven't had cravings yet." You spent the rest of your day trying to absorb all the information you barely learn. What power did that boy have if he had yellow eyes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     EXO was at home resting. And I was frustrated as always and a bit sad for some reason. I knew that I was frustrated at Sora but I didn't know why I was sadden. It couldn't be because of her. I was still planning to do something. How can I find her weakness?

 

 

     An idea popped into my head. The perfect person to discover her weakness.

 

 

     I picked up his cell and dialed a number.

 

 

     "Hello?"

 

 

     "Who is this?" The voice answered.

 

 

     "It's Luhan. I have a job for you Minho."