My Girlfriend, Lau Sora

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Luhan's POV

     I stared into her eyes. "I have to admit it. I love you. I promise you I'm not lying. I fell for you a long time ago so can you please accept me."

 

     She looked into his eyes. "Yes!" 

 

     "I love you Sora!" I leaned in to kiss her.

 

     "Luhan. Luhan?" I looked at her.

 

     "Yes? What do you want?"

 

     "Luhan. Wake up." What? She then started to fade. 

 

     "Sora! Come back! Please I love you!"

 

     I opened my eyes to Sehun. Sehun then hugged me. "Hehe I love you to Luhan."

 

     "Aish let go of me. I wasn't talking to you." Sehun let go.

 

     "Pabo hyung. You shouldn't have said I love you then."

 

     "Nevermind. Why'd you wake me up."

 

     "Schools starts in 5."

 

     "What! Why didn't you wake me up!" I rushed to get dress. Sehun's whispers following behind me.

 

     "I think hyung going crazy."

 

 

 

~At school

     All I can think about was her. Her beautiful smile. Her alluring eyes. Please be with me. I love only you. 

 

     "That's so sweet oppa! I love you too. I knew we'd fit well together." I opened his eyes to Tiffany. Shoot did I just say that out loud. Why do I keep doing this?

 

     "Oh Tiffany? What are you doing here?"

 

     She giggled. "To visit you of course. It so nice. We can be together since our feelings are mutual."

 

     "I wasn't talking about you."

 

     She gasp. "Who can fit better with you than me? Besides as I can see every other girl is obsessed with you or hate your guts, so I don't see that you have a better choice. One who loves you, and is not obsessed with you." Humph. Not obsessed. Hypocritical much?

 

     "You don't need to know her name. Besides I need you to leave. You just don't fit my... image of the perfect girl"

 

     "Oh! You did not just reject me. I will find out your little crush and when I do me and the rest of SNSD will injure her so badly. You won't even recognize her." Ha! You dare to threaten a vampire.

 

     "You won't be able to beat her I'm sure. And I hope this means you'll stop being so obsessed with me now."

 

     "You'll regret this Luhan. I know you will." She stalked away towards her group. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     Lunch approach but that wasn't surprising. It was who that approached. Luhan apparently came after you. "I won't do anything. Can you please follow me?"

 

     "Why? What do you want? Anything you want to say you can say in front of my friends." He ran a hand through his hair. 

 

     "Please."

 

     You look back at G-Dragon. "Don't follow me. I'll be right back." You turn back to Luhan. "Fine." 

 

     He led you back to the room where you first met G-Dragon. "Why do we always end up here."

 

     "I know this is hard to believe but... I really like you. And," Luhan knelt down, "will you be my girlfriend." Your heart start to pound. Be still my heart. He can probably hear it.

 

     "I-I can't."

 

     "Please. I know your a princess and all but please accept me."

 

     "I don't know I mean, you've lied to me before and how can I know if you're lying now."

 

     "I truly love you."

 

     "Love is made of kindness, friendship, and most of all trust."

 

     "I do love you."

 

     "But you don't trust me and I don't trust you. You're a player. You'll end up hurting me."

 

     "Please. Let me earn your trust. I-I won't be a player. And I promise that I'll do everything I can, not to hurt you."

 

     "How will you prove your trust?"

 

     "Go out with me. You don't have to be close to me until you fully trust me. Please." 

 

     You were tempted. Should I or should I not? If I do then it might come back and bite me. But if I don't then I may end up regretting it, always wondering what it could have been. "Fine."

 

     "Yes! Thank you!" Luhan ran to kiss you but you pull him back, even though your heart told you to do it. Luhan pouted.

 

     "Not until we're closer. You said so yourself." Luhan started to cursed his at his own words. You laugh. I might not regret this after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

A girl stood watching Luhan and you. You'll regret this Sora. You'll regret hurting Tiffany also, Luhan. She locked them in and walked away.

 

 

 

A/N: Congrats you're together.  But someone is already trying to destroy it already.

Thank you, each and every reader. Especially all of my subbies 

🐬🌟