The Friend

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

 

     Who would try to kill me? A few days later you were still thinking of the same thing. You had gotten closer to EXO despite what the letter said. You didn't have the heart to tell anyone though.

 

 

     "Sora!" Today you were with Eun Mi. She walk with you all chirpy and happy. You were worried though so you blanked out. "Sora!" You snapped out of it.

 

 

     "Yes?"

 

 

     "Come on, lets go to the library." You nodded and ran with her.

 

 

     "What do you need?"

 

 

     "Quietness." You chuckle and followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

     Eun Mi took Sora towards the library. She needed to find a way to get her near EXO's room. She has to know what they want to do to her. Eun Mi was of a human, but a very curious one. She had accidentally stumbled by EXO room during second period, because she was an aid.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

     She was delivering paper to the library for printing when she heard talking. She quietly went to EXO's room.

 

 

     "I know she goes here, she's in my first period."

 

 

     Luhan started to tell them his plan. "Now here's what we'll do. First we will make her seem comfortable, befriend her and everything. Then when she is, one of us will ask her out. We will ask one of the girl also to go out with us and let the girl see Sora with us. Especially someone who is into revenge. We'll make the girl want to kill her. That way we won't get our hands dirty." 

 

 

     EunMi had to find out who you were to warn you. To her luck, later on she had bump into her.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

     Both of you had gotten to the library but EXO wasn't here today. "Come on Sora sit over here with me." Sora went over there and study. 

 

 

     She were curious why EunMi wanted her to come. "Do you have a test soon or something?"

 

 

     "Hmm? Oh. No, I don't" 

 

 

     "Then why did you want to come."

 

 

     "No reason." Sora tried to continue but the bell rang. 

 

 

     "See you EunMi!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Eun Mi's POV

 

     Please be careful Sora.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     EXO had decided to eat out today for lunch. Kris walked up to me. "So when are we going to start our plan?"

 

 

     "Soon, maybe a few weeks." Kris nodded.

 

 

     Suho walked towards me. "Who's going to do it?" Kris asked.

 

 

     "I think Luhan should." I turned to Suho.

 

 

     "Why should I do it?" 

 

 

     "It's your fault we're in this mess."

 

 

     "Listen here Grandpa. I made the plan. I worked everything out so I shouldn't have to and I'm your hyung."

 

 

     "But who does Tiffany love and who showed Sora their eyes." I stormed away.

 

 

     Sora who are you to mess up my life? You are going to ruin my reputation as the cold, heartless kingka. I'm going to make your life a nightmare before you die Sora.