A Hectic School Day

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

     After the incident you remained at home for a week. All you did was think everything over and talk to G-Dragon. He had the power of force fields. Whether it was a mental or physical shield he could do both. You had notice a few changes in Henry too. He seemed more quiet and lonely. You walk to his room. 

 

     "Henry?" You knocked on his door. You heard growls from within and rushed in. "Henry! What's wrong?" He faced his head away from you. You walked up to him and hold his shoulder. "Henry?"

 

     "Noona. Please go away. I have a major headache."

 

     "Henry, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

 

     "No, I don't need anything. Can you go please Noona?" You backed up but once you got to the door Henry fell down. "HENRY!" You caught him and put his bed. "Appa! Something's wrong with Henry!" You turn around and your appa appeared. 

 

     "Sora can you go get me a cold towel and the blue bottle in the fridge." You nodded and ran downstairs. You took the bottle and soaked towel upstairs where Henry was. You gave the items to your appa.

 

     "Appa, Will he be alright?" 

 

     "Yeah he has a fever. Don't worry about it and rest. Make sure you go to school tomorrow or you'll be kicked out." You backed up and ran into your room where G-Dragon was.

 

     "G-Dragon, do you know what's happening?"

 

     "I believe he has a fever as your father told you princess."

 

     "B-but he rarely ever got sick and if he did it was only a little cough."

 

     "Calm down, princess your father knows what he's doing. Now get some rest." You nodded. You went to bed but your mind was filled with terror. Henry, please get better.

 

 

 

~next day

     G-Dragon drove you to school. How is he going to follow me at school? You saw him park in the student parking. What is he doing? "G-Dragon, how are you going to follow me?"

 

     "Don't worry about it princess." You nodded and went to first period. You stayed in the farthest seat from Luhan. He was glaring at you. Then as you watch him a pencil from his desk floated up. You looked around but no one noticed. Then something hit your head. "Oww!" 

 

     Your teacher looked at you. "Is there something wrong?" 

 

     "N-no." He turned around and you looked on the floor. There lie the once floating pencil. You glared at Luhan. Ahh now I'll be hated by everyone! You closed your eyes until you heard footsteps. The door open and their lied G-Dragon. Aish what is he doing! Your teacher looked at him. "Yes?"

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new student." 

 

     "Introduce yourself and sit next to Sora. Sora please raise your hand." You raise your hand for a few seconds.

 

     "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Jiyong. Please call me G-Dragon." 

 

     As he walk towards you you heard.

 

     "Omo he's so handsome."

 

     "Does he have a girlfriend. I would love to be his girlfriend."

 

     "Psh what does he have. I'm so much better."

 

     He looked at you and smirked.

 

     "G-Dragon what are you doing here." 

 

     "I have all your classes and now I can watch over you too princess."

 

     "Don't call me princess here call me Sora."

 

     "Alright Sora." He smirked. Aish school just got more difficult.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

     I had levitated the pencil to hit her. I was proud and happy until G-Dragon came. At first I was happy. A new vampire to torture Sora with. But then as G-Dragon sat down all the girls started talking about him. I got angry and ignored Sora's conversation with G-Dragon. Arg, he's taking all my girls. I looked at G-Dragon but he was talking to her.

 

     "Alright Sora." Gah! What are they talking about! Wait. This is perfect. He can befriend Sora and I'll tell him that she knows about vampires so he can kill her off. I finally stopped my rant when the bell rang.

 

 

 

~lunch

     "G-Dragon!" I chased after him once the bell rang. 

 

     "Go to your friends Sora." She nodded and G-Dragon walked up to me. "Yes?"

 

     "Can you do me a favor?"

 

     "Depends. What is this favor that you ask of."

 

     "Can you befriend Sora and later on kill her."

 

     "Are you crazy? Why would I ever do that! It's like a death sentence." WHAT! What is he talking about death sentence.

 

     "Look you're a vampire and she knows about our kind. You need to do this."

 

     "I don't know how you act but you do not kill a friend. Besides that I already knew she knew about our kind."

 

     "Wait how do you know? Why won't you kill her for knowing? And why would it be a death sentence?"

 

     "Because I know her family and they know about vampires. I can't kill a friend. And if you aren't smart enough to know why it's a death sentences then I can't tell you." With that G-Dragon walked off. What! She told her family! And what does he know that I don't.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     "Hey G-Dragon this is my friend Eun Mi." G-Dragon looked at her and nodded.

 

     "So what did Luhan want?" 

 

     "Nothing. He just being annoying to the new kid."

 

     You look at Eun Mi. "He's a close friend from before. It's safe to talk you know."

 

     "H-hi."

 

     "Hello it's nice to meet you Eun Mi." Eun Mi was embarrassed and hid behind you. All three of you talked until the bell rang. "Well it's nice to meet you but I must be going." 

 

~after school

    You went home to see Henry. You ran upstairs and saw Henry turning in his sleep. You walked up to him and looked at him sleeping. He's looks so cute. You went to soak his towel and put it on him. As the coldness of the towel touch him he sat up but his eyes were closed. You hugged him. "Henry! Your okay!" He growled. This isn't like him. You looked at him. He opened his eyes and they flashed yellow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Henry's power will be revealed in the next chapter. his eyes flashed yellow so its a mental/psychic power. what do you think it is? So G-Dragon is being formal now but he will seem like his real self later on (the cool guy hehe) 

~thank you my lovely readers love you 💖 💞 💕 💝