Falling

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Luhan's POV

     After being rejected, I walked into the cafeteria full of shame. EXO watched me, all of them were laughing. Of course they heard.

 

 

     "Shut up!" I snarled.

 

 

     "You got rejected by someone so lowly. What are you going to do now?" Baekhyun spoke.

 

 

     "I'll get her, you'll see." I glared at all of them.

 

 

     "Yeah when pigs fly." Tao teased.

 

 

     "I'll get her promise." With that I left. And I spent the rest of day plotting...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

~after school

     That cursed Luhan. Did he really think I was easy picking? No matter how much you denied it though, you had to admit one thing. You were falling for Luhan. All of his faults and perfection. His temper. His attitude. His looks. He's a kingka. Probably playing with my feelings. You were angry. Not at Luhan but at yourself. I'm pathetic. How dare I let myself fall for someone so foolish.

 

 

     You walked towards your room to find Henry there.

 

 

     "Henry! What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

     Henry looked up, eyes brimmed with water. "Noona." He ran to hug you. "I don't know what happened. I-I was at school and t-there was a student. I got angry at him because he teased me. I got angry and closed my eyes. When I opened it he was on the ground and unconscious. I-I think I did something to him. The ambulance came to pick him up." He looked into your eyes. "Y-you don't think I killed him do you."

 

 

     You pick him up. "Of course not Henry. You can't just magically hurt someone because you were angry." He squeezed you.

 

 

     "Thanks Noona."

 

 

     You nodded and he ran to his room. You thought about the situation. Henry couldn't hurt him could he? With a world of vampires you were unsure. How mess up is my life now.