Ulleungdo Island Part1

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

No One’s POV

                ?????? watched you from afar and noticed your every move. She was always around the bend so that you wouldn’t ever notice her. Of course both of you heard her footstep but you never knew from where.

 

                “Luhan oppa, I feel like someone’s watching me.”

 

                Luhan looked back and saw a shadow. “Wait here.” Luhan walked around the corner. ????? noticed that Luhan was missing. She cursed and watched you awkwardly standing in a room.

 

                Behind her, Luhan saw who was watching you. He cursed Tiffany because it was probably her doing. And he cursed the girl watching, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

                I saw Jessica standing there. What is she doing? Is this Tiffany’s plan? Does she really think she really has a chance against me?

 

                “Jessica.” She gasped and turned around.

 

                “L-Luhan.  W-what are you doing here?” I glared at her.

 

                “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

                “Luhan it’s not what it looks likes, I was just hanging around and I saw you here.”

 

                “You really need to stop. I know you’ve been following us for some time now. Your making a fool of yourself and it all just for Tiffany?”

 

                “Unlike you I’m willing to do anything for my friends.” She glared at me. “You don’t deserve her love but since she so engross with you I’m doing this for her.”

 

                “Jessica you need to stop messing with my relationship or else I’m not going to be the one in the hospital.”

 

                She laughed. This girl is getting on my nerves. “As if you’d hit a girl.”

 

                “Don’t underestimate me. I’ll make sure you’ll pay and so will Sora

 

                “That girl can’t hurt a fly. Some girlfriend you have.”

 

                “Don’t insult her. I’ll kill you.” I wasn’t kidding. If anything I could always leave Earth, but of course not without Sora.

 

                I walked away. “You really need to mind your own buisness.”

 

 

 

 

Your POV

              You stood there. Where is Luhan? He appeared beside you. “Shoot! Luhan are you trying to give me a heart attack.”

 

                He kissed you cheeks. “I’m sorry honey.” You made a face.

 

                “Ew. Don’t call me that. I don’t appreciate being called by those horrendous nicknames.” Luhan laughed.

 

                “Darling, you sure are something.” You elbowed his stomach.

 


                “What did I just say?”

 

                “S-sorry, but you’re just so fun to tease.” You pouted. “Come on darling, time to leave.”

 

                “Oppa…” you whined.

 

                                                                                                                                       *****

 

 

                “Oh my gosh. We’re going to be late! Hurry up.” Eun Mi pulled you along with her. You both jumped into G-Dragon’s car and drove towards the airport. G-Dragon glanced back at you two.

 

                “Sora are you okay, you’re shaking.” You gave him a small smile.

 

                “I-I’m fine, just a little jittery from the knowledge of leaving Seoul.” You felt butterflies in your stomach.

 

                Eun Mi looked at you. “You looked so nervous, are you sure you’re not going to bolt from the plane.”

 

                “I can handle it. I-I think.” You looked outside not missing the loving look G-Dragon gave Eun Mi.

 

                “Eun Mi, Sora, we’re here.” I can do this. It’s nothing and if I can handle being a vampire, I can handle anything. You stepped outside and you felt your heart drop to your stomach. Taking one step at a time you walked into the airport. One glance over the entire room left you feeling empty until you met Luhan’s eye. Suddenly you didn’t feel the nervousness any more and walked more confidently towards Luhan. 

 

                “Luhan.” He kissed you. You sigh as his lips molded onto yours. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all.

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

                I could see Sora's nervousness as she stepped in but once she met my eyes she seemed to relax. The eye contact left a jolt in my body as she walked towards me. This is what it feels like to be so in love.  I tried to comfort her as  she stopped in front of me, but all the nervous thoughts fled from her once she said my name. “Luhan.” I couldn’t resist it anymore and met my lips with hers.

 

                “Are you okay Sora?” She nodded.

 

                “As long as you’re with me I feel as if I can do anything.”

 

                “Since when did you get so cheesy?”

 

                “Since I met you.” She leaned in for another kiss.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                *****

                I looked outside and watch as everything started to get bigger. Sora had fallen asleep and rested her head on me. I don’t want to wake my angel up but we are landing. Pushing back a sigh back I lightly shook you. "Sora. Wake up, we’re here.” She groggily opened your eyes.

 

                “Luhan, are we there?”

 

                “Yeah. Come on.” You both walked outside.

 

                You looked at the view. It was all beautiful.

 

                “Oh my gosh. I’m so happy I went. Thank you Luhan.”

 

 

 

 

Your POV

                The first thing you did was walk around. The trees were beautiful and the air was crisp. The sky was a little cloudy because winter was coming and snow would arrive soon. The village was small but beautiful. It took your breathe away. The best thing out of all of this was that you came here with Luhan. The boy who you love.

 

                It was getting darker but Luhan stayed by your side. You sat in your little cottage as did everyone else. “Luhan.”

 

                “Hmm?”

 

                “I just want you to know that I think I’ve truly fallen for you.” Luhan seemed to stricken at the words.

 

                “I love you too Sora.”

 

                You kissed him as the Sun kissed the Earth. I’ve fallen so hard and deep I don’t think I can get out anymore.