Miyoung

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

A/N: This chapter is not a side story though it may seems so.

Warning: Minor abuse.

 

Miyoung's POV

     My heart wouldn't stop pounding. I was afraid that something was happening to me. Was it the boy? Or was it just me? Is it an effect of what has happened before?

     The sky started to grow dimmer as I walked home. The trees turned a deep blood red and finally turned black. I knew I shouldn't be afraid but the shadows reminded me of my home. The pain, the torture, and the damage. At the end of the road I saw my little cottage, one that look so peaceful yet had so many horrid memories.

     "MIYOUNG! Get in here you lazy !" I flinched as my father slammed the door open. 

     "An-annyeong appa." 

     "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Your LATE 5 minutes. Your mother had to cook her awful dishes. And if you don't get your in here and clean the dishes you'll be sorry."

     "Sorry." I bowed my head down.

     "YOU BETTER BE! Hurry up and clean or you won't get any dinner."

     "Yes, appa."

    I flinches once again as he slammed the door close. I walked to the door and quietly open it. I made my way to the kitchen and cleaned up his dinner and created my simple dinner of soup.

     "MIYOUNG!"

     "Y-yes appa?"

     "WHERE ARE MY WASHED CLOTHES?"

     "I-I forgot to wash them. M-mianhae."

     He came in the door and watched me.

     "Didn't I tell you to wash it yesterday?"

     "Y-yes ap-pa."

     "So where are they, you piece of trash."

     "S-still in the l-laundry b-basket."

     "You are good for nothing. I don't even know why I feed you." He walked up to me as I closed my eyes. He took my bowl of soup and threw it at my face. It started to burn but I kept still.

     "Get it done, you hear!"

     "Y-yes appa."

     "And stop stuttering. I didn't pay for your education for you to only let you fail."

     "Yes appa."

     His footsteps were getting quieter as he walked away. I open my eyes and cleaned up the mess.

     I walked into my bathroom and saw my skin scalding from the hot soup. What did I do to deserve this? I started crying as my mother's voice scream with my father's abuse. Why was my mother and me in this constant abuse?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV

     My heart kept pounding. I had to find out who she was. After awhile I turned around and followed her scent. I kept to the trees as she walked home. "MIYOUNG! Get in here you lazy !" She looked...scared? Was that her name?

     She whispered her reply. "An-nyeong appa."

     "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Your LATE 5 minutes. Your mother had to cook her awful dished. And if you don't get your in here and clean the dishes you'll be sorry." So it was her father. Miyoung. That was a beautiful name. But what was her father doing? Was he...abusing her?

     I looked up and saw her in her kitchen eating soup. Was that all she going to eat? Was I worried about her? What was I doing here? When I glanced up again her father had thrown the soup at her. No. Why wasn't she defending herself?  My hand felt wet and I glanced down to see my hand covered in my own blood as my fingers dug into my skin.

     I heard crying as I glanced up. Was that her? There were also faint scream. What was her father doing? I jumped to a close branch to the crying. Her face was welting. No.

     "Miyoung." I whispered but I had no idea if she heard.

 

 

 

 

 

Miyoung's POV

     "Miyoung." Was I hearing things? I looked out my window and saw the same boy. What was he doing? Was he spying on me?

     "What!" I made sure not to let my dad hear.

     "Shh. Take my hand. I'll bring you out."

     Was this guy crazy? Was I going to trust a random guy to take me away? My heart kept saying yes but my head said no. I heard more of my mom screams and I decided. What could really go wrong with escaping my abusive father?