A Wish Upon A Star

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Luhan's POV

     I dragged myself to an ally after the incident with Taemin. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts but I had no where to go. 

 

     Sora how I miss you so much. I would do anything to get you back but you won't let me.

 

     I continued to moped around until my former duizhang came along.

 

     "What are you doing here Kris." I glared at him.

 

     "Can't I visit an old friend?"

 

     "No. So leave." I turned around and jumped the wall. I ran and threw obstacles towards Kris but all Kris did was fly over them.

 

     "Get back here deer." Deer.

 

     I stopped and turned around. "Why did you call me deer? I'm no longer part of EXO and I definitely don't have that nickname anymore."

 

     Kris started flying towards me but stopped when I started to back away. "Luhan you are still part of us. We came from the same planet. We just separated in a way."

 

     "We'll you guys apparently trust the wrong people so I have no business being part of it."

 

     "I-I think you're right. As much as I hate to say it. By I've seen Kyungsoo rip up your letter and he's been going out frequently. I tried following him but he just goes to the store near the school."

 

     "Why did he go to that stores if there's some next to the dorms?"

 

     "I didn't think of that. Thank you Luhan." He hugged me then flew away.

 

     I sigh. I can't be a part of EXO since the boy part of EXO was the reason Sora was hurt. I need to protect her whether she likes it or not. Saranghae Sora.

 

     I looked into the sky and the first star. I wish I could be with you again.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     Saranghae Luhan oppa. You thought about your memories with Luhan but stopped when you realized that all it did was bring you down.

 

     I need to get up. You stood up and went outside. With the snow and your mind you started to create a shape. The shape looked oddly like Luhan. Aish even when I try to get over him I still think of him. What am I going to do?

 

     You looked into the sky and saw the first star. I wished I could be with you again oppa.