Enemy

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Miyoung's POV

 

"H-how do you know his name?" I backed away. No sane person can tell if someone is bleeding by smelling, and they definitely cannot tell who's blood it is.

 

"So it is him." She closed her eyes. It looked like she was contemplating something. 

 

"W-will I still be able to stay? I understand if you don't want me to."

 

"It's fine. You can stay. Just. Don't mention his name around here. It's a forbidden word here."

 

"C-can I ask why?"

 

"Let's just say he's not the sweetest boy you'll meet."

 

"Really? But why would he save me from my father."

 

"Your father?"

 

"Ne." I lowered my voice. "H-he was abusing me."

 

"Omo. Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you like. Here follow me." I followed her upstairs.

 

"Are you sure it's not bothersome?"

 

"It's fine. I live hear with my brother and my father but they're out tonight so you don't have to worry about them tonight. I have an extra mattress in my room so you can take the bed."

 

"No. I can take the mattress."

 

"It's fine. You're the guest. Go on and take the bed."

 

"Thank you."

 

I saw a rubik cube on the table but it was filled with black marks. "You play with the Rubik cube?"

 

I saw her eyes twinkle. "No. My boyfriend told be to piece it so I can reveal a secret message."

 

"That's so sweet."

 

"Thank you. Just don't tell him or he'll start being cheesy. Anyways there's an extra toothbrush in the bathroom cabinet and I think my clothes would fit you so you can change if you want."

 

"Thank you." We both got ready for bed. Once my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

 


 

"NOONA!" I woke with a start and noticed that it didn't look like my room. 

 

"Miyoung are you awake?" I glanced to my left and remembered I left home.

 

"Y-yeah." 

 

"Come on. Get ready and we'll meet my family."

 

"N-ne." I rubbed my eyes and got ready. When I got out of the bathroom Sora was already finish dressing.

 

"Follow me." She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. I was confronted with two guys. "Miyoung this is my Appa and Henry. Henry, Appa this is Miyoung."

 

I ducked my head and bowed. "H-hello."

 

Henry got up and shouted. "Hi! I'm Henry like my noona said. You look really pretty."

 

"T-thank you."

 

Her Appa strolled up to me and he had a very dark aura. I wanted to cower but I couldn't let myself seem afraid. "Hello Miyoung. I'm Sora and Henry's dad. Are you staying with us?"

 

"Y-yes. How can you tell?"

 

"By your scent around the house." 

 

"That's-" I was speechless. No one can do that.

 

"I'm just joking Miyoung. You're wearing Sora's clothes aren't you?"

 

"Oh." I blushed red. Why didn't I think of that?

 

"Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you like."

 

"Thank you."

 

I turned back to Sora. She pulled me upstairs. "Come on. Get dressed. We're going to go out."

 

"Alright."

 

I wanted to meet Kyungsoo but that would be weird if I asked. Especially if they're enemies. Once I finished she dragged me out towards a house. "Where are we going?"

 

"To a friend's. My boyfriend and my friend lives there. Just don't mention Luhan around my father."

 

"Why?"

 

"My father doesn't like him, just like Kyungsoo."

 

"Oh."

 

"Come on."

 

"LUHAN! EUNMI! G-DRAGON!" They came out of separate rooms.

 

"What are you doing here so early Sora?" EunMi asked me as she rubbed her eyes.

 

"I want you to meet Miyoung. She's staying with for awhile."

 

The girl, EunMi, was staring at me closely. "She seems harmless. You are harmless aren't you?"

 

"N-ne." At that moment Luhan pulled Sora aside with G-Dragon and whispered something.

 

 

 

 

 


Your POV

Luhan pulled you aside. "Why does she have Kyungsoo's scent on her?"

 

"She was with him. He saved him from her abusive father."

 

"He really did that?"

 

"Yeah."

 

G-Dragon flicked your head.

 

"Ow. What was that for."

 

"What's up with you and bringing dangerous strays like Luhan home."

 

"Yah! I'm not dangerous" Luhan glared at him.

 

"Says the boy who first tried to kill Sora."

 

"Well that was before I really knew her. Besides why would I kill the King's daughter."

 

"And if you never knew."

 

"That doesn't matter, I found out and that's all that counts."

 

You jumped between them. "Yah. Be quiet or we'll be heard. Look she's human. She's harmless."

 

"She's a pawn of Kyungsoo. She's not harmless."

 

"G-Dragon what's a human gonna do? Yell at us."

 

At that moment the doors open and you heard Miyoung yell "Kyungsoo!"

 

"Told you." G-Dragon whispered.