Voices

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Luhan's POV

     As I stormed out, Tiffany decided to follow. "Luhan? Are you okay?" 

 

     "I'm fine." I growled. Tiffany went up to me and touched my shoulders to comfort me. So I pushed her away. "Don't touch me."

 

     Tiffany eyes widden. "Let's go back in. Class is going to start soon." 

 

     "You go ahead." I walked to the back of the school and behind a bush where a hole lied and crawled out. Once I got out I ran to the park and drown myself in my own thoughts. What's happening? I needed to focus. My mission is to hurt Sora then Eun Mi. I can't get distracted. Sora will reveal my secret and then we'll have to go back to EXO planet. No I won't let that happen. If we go back war will start and we'll all die. I need more information on her. That way I find her weakness faster. I checked my phone. Kai should be out by now. I ran towards school and into Kai. 

 

     "Luhan, where were you. And what's the rush man."

 

     "Kai can you teleport me the government office. I need some information."

 

     "Alright but if you get caught, it's your hide."

 

     "That's fine. Now lets go."

 

     "Now? Ugh alright."

 

~Government office

     "I'll stay here but if someone comes I'm out."

 

     "Gee. Your such a nice friend Kai."

 

     "Go!" I ran into the empty office and went through files. Sora. Found it.

 

     I ran back to Kai and flashed out.

 

~EXO's Dorms

     "So what was so important you had to steal government paper." I threw the file at him to show him the file name. Sora.

 

     "Let's find out where she really lives." Kai nodded and looked through. "It's the same one D.O. said."

 

      "WHAT! That's not possible. What was the king doing at Sora's house?" I was worried but I didn't want the members to notice it. "Unless he knew I showed Sora my eyes and is dealing with her." Kai looked at me.

 

      "What are the chances of that?"

 

     "I don't know." I sighed in frustration.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     You continued your tour with Minho and went to a quiet place in school. You looked around. "Umm Minho where are we?"

 

     He shrugged. "Yah, Minho! It's your fault were lost!... Wait. I thinking hear something. Can you hear Luhan's voice Minho."

 

     

     "No."

 

     "I'm fine." Then a few seconds later. "Don't touch me." "Minho do you hear that."

 

 

 

 

 

Minho's POV

     Something's going on. Of course I could hear Luhan but he was across campus. How did Sora hear it?

 

     "Come on Minho. Follow me!" I ran along with her until we met back at the cafeteria. That's when the bell rang. 

 

     I turned towards her. "Meet me after school here okay." Sora nodded and ran off. Sora what are you hiding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

     That was so weird. How was I able to hear Luhan's voice from back there. You went to fifth period but you were distracted the whole day.

 

~after school

     " Sora! Come on lets go meet SHINee!" Minho dragged you away to their dorms. Once you went there it was a mess.

 

     Taemin came and grabbed your hand. "Sora! Your here come with me." 

 

     "B-but I was with Minho." You tried to pull your hand away.

 

     He held tighter and did aegyo. "Please." You tried to resist.

 

     "Argh fine."

 

     "Yay! By the way how old are you?" 

 

     "18"

 

     "That means your my Noona! Come on Sora Noona!" Minho watched this and looked at the TV where Onew was watching. 

 

     "Oh One Piece!' Minho rushed and stared at the screen. You sighed. No one to save me now.

 

     "Noona, come here." This is going to be a long day.