Answers

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns
 

Your POV

~3 weeks later

     The bell rang and you walked to lunch with EXO. "Hi guys." EXO mumbled their hi. You walked to sit between Tao and Sehun who were arguing. 

 

 

     "Everyone can tell I'm cuter than you, that's why I'm the panda."

 

 

     "No, that's not true I'm sooo much cuter."

 

 

     "Sora! Who's cuter?" You glance at both who were pulling your arm.

 

 

     "First let go of my arm." They let go immediately and started to do something.

 

 

     "Buing-buing." They both started their aegyo. 

 

     "Umm." You tried to ignore it but you were too weak. "Sehun." Sehun jumped around cheering while Tao sulked.

 

 

     Tao pouted. "Why him?"

 

 

     "I'm sorry but his aegyo is cuter." Tao glared at the jumping maknae. 

 

 

     "I'll get better, just watch Sehun." Suho saw Sehun jumping around on the tables and dragged him down. You giggled when someone pulled you away. You turned around and found Luhan there. 

 

 

     "Hey, what do you want Luhan?" 

 

 

     "Follow me." He walked off. Vague much.

 

 

     You walked to a classroom. "What class is this?" Luhan shrugged. "Okay so what do you want?" Luhan took a deep breath.

 

 

     "I wanted to ask you this. Will you go out with me?" He pulled out a rose. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "No."

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     I was nervous as I took her to a classroom. I wasn't even asking her for real! I closed the door and faced her. Why is this so hard? I took a deep breath.

 

 

     "I wanted to ask you this. Will you go out with me?" I pulled out a rose.

 

 

     "No." I froze. No one rejects Luhan. 

 

 

     "W-why?" I was still in shock.

 

 

     "I'm sorry but I barely know you and besides I would be torture by the Queenkas." That was my plan.

 

 

     "Please." I tried aegyo but it didn't work.

 

 

     "I'm sorry but no." She walked away. And I was angry. How dare you ruin my plans. No one rejects Luhan. No one.