Acceptances

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

 Your POV

    You finally got the letter from Seoul Academy High. You were nervous to open it because it was the only thing that separated you from getting a good education. You slowly open it and pull out the letter.

 

 

Sora, we on behalf of the Seoul Academy High staff have look over your transcript and have determine that you are fully qualified for the full scholarship into Seoul Academy High. You, should you choose to accept this invitation, will be starting as of September 7. Please be at the school at 6:00am for your tour of the school and your schedule. School times will be from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Your classes will be longer or shorter depending on your classes. In this envelope contains a map of the school, a fill out for the scholarship, and an information form. Congratulations and we hope to see you soon.

 

 

     You were so excited and bounced around screaming. Your brother, Henry, came in. "Noona, what's wrong!" 

 

 

     You were hyperventilating. "Oh my gosh. oh my gosh. I got accepted in Seoul Academy High!" Your brother started screaming with you. This was an important thing because you had wanted to pursue a great career to support you and your brother. You both were living alone without your parents because of a tragic car crash when you were 8. Henry was 5 then. He was brave, conquering the nightmare of the event. Your brother was a person who would never back down.

 

 

     You guys lived in a poor neighborhood after your only relative, your grandma, died a few years back. "Oh my gosh, noona this is amazing. This is the chance of the life time you have to accept it."

 

 

     You had to think about it some more because that meant you had less time to work. Less time to be with your brother. And because the school was so far from Henry’s school, should an emergency arise you couldn't be there for him. Henry saw you think about it. "Noona you have to do this. You'll need the education to get a good job."

 

 

     "Alright, fine I'll accept."

 

 

     "Yay, Noona you'll make it. I believe in you! Hwaiting!"

 

 

      You laughed. "Hwaiting!"

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

     "Luhan get you lazy bum out of the room and let us in! We need to make sure we have everything for school! It starts tomorrow!" Of course that was Kris, the perfectionist. 

 

 

     I sighed. "Are you calling me lazy! You're the laziest in our group! Don't you dare call me that!" I was still angry at Kris and Xiumin. What am I going to do about that girl? Of course I was thinking about that girl. I was decisive of whether or not I should hunt her down as food or not. Because no matter what happened she did see me change my eyes. 

 

 

     The knob turn and the door open revealing a steamed Kris and Xiumin and a smirking Tao. He was holding something in his hand. "Really Kris, Xiumin. We have a key to every room. Or did you forget that?" The mention boys looked embarrassed, forgetting all about the key.

 

 

     "Tao! Why did you let them in!" My was red. "It's their punishment!"

 

 

     Kris of course was happy. He patted Tao's head. "Good job, Panda." Kris turn his attention back on me. "Now you! How dare you..."

 

 

     "Why are you so mad? Sheesh I'm not the one who ruin your dinner." Kris just decided to ignore me. He shuffled to his closet and took out his stuff while giving me the silent treatment. Xiumin on the other hand had decided the best way was to annoy me was to keep talking to me.

 

     

     He made comments like... "How do you think school is going to be like this year?" "Can you help me choose something to wear?" "What are we going to do after school?" "What are you going to do about the girl?"

 

  

     The questions annoyed me to no end and I stopped in front of Xiumin to flick his head. The thing was the last question got to me. What am I going to do about her?

 

 

     I smiled to myself as I thought about hunting her down and torturing her.

 

 

Xiumin's POV

 

     What was Luhan thinking of? Luhan had on his evil scheme smile and everyone always knew to avoid Luhan when he was scheming.