The King

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV

 

     You heard everyone leave the room but you weren't exactly sure. "Sora you can wake up now. Everyone's gone," your 'dad' said. You opened both eyes and there you were met with a man that resembled your dad. That's not possible. My dad is dead. You were confused. 

 

 

      "I'm assuming you heard Henry call me Dad, no?" You nodded. "Well I am."

 

 

      Your eyes pop out. "T-that's not p-possible. My d-dad is d-dead," you stutter.

 

 

       "I'm sure you heard that we, as in your parents, were in a car crash and died. But only your mom died. I couldn't stand it so I left." You were angry.

 

 

       "So this whole time we had a father who didn't even care for us. Do you even know what we've been through? You may have given birth to us but the way you act, abandoning us and kidnapping us, that's not what a true father does." Your dad look ashamed.

 

 

        "I'm sorry Sora. I had to do what was best for all of us."

 

 

        "HOW IS LEAVING US BEST FOR HENRY AND ME!!"

 

 

        "I had to protect you. The people that crash into us. They wanted to kill your mom and if they know that we had kids they would have killed you too." Your heart started to soften.

 

 

        "Why? Why do they want to kill us?" You had whisper this, you had a bad feeling about the answer. 

 

 

        "Let me call Henry in so I can explain to both of you." You nodded. Your dad walk a few steps away and talk into an intercom. "Can you bring Henry in please."

 

 

        Two minutes later the door flung open and Henry ran and smashed you into the bed. "Noona are you okay? I was so worried."

 

 

        "I'm alright. You should worry for yourself." Henry was so excited, you've never never seen him happier. 

 

 

        Your dad cleared his throat. "Well now that you both are here I will explain it all. The people who killed your mom was from a Clann. The Clann was told to kill us because of our marriage. The Clann was made up of the Dang, Seon, Won, Do, Ryu, and Nae family."

 

 

        Henry was curious. "Why? What's so bad about your marriage?"

 

 

        "You see we come from something unique. I'm sure you never seen them before but we come a generation of royal vampires."

 

 

        "Vampires? T-that's not possible. Vampires are fake right." You couldn't believe it, was your life and many others all lies. "And if you were royal why would they kill mom?"

 

 

        "Because you would be half breeds. You're mother was human. You should trust me and avoid anyone who's eyes change color." You nodded but you remembered something.

 

 

-Flashback-

        You glare at them, a group of 12 boys. They were handsome but evil. "What do you think you're doing to her." A boy about 5'10 started to chuckle. 

 

 

        "Little girl, you should mind your own business. You should be careful about interfering with people or else you might end up dead." He flashed a toothy smile and his eyes changed yellow.

 

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

 

        "D-dad what if I did see someone?" 

 

 

        "WHAT! That's not possible. No they would never have seen you." Your dad looked nervous. "Do you remember what he look like?" 

 

 

        "No but he was about 5'10 and he was with a group. About 12 boys in it. His eyes flashed yellow."

 

 

        "This is bad. There are too many to know which one. Did he say something that makes you think he thinks your a vampire."

 

 

        "No, I think he thought I was a human. He called me a little girl."

 

 

        "Alright well that's good as long as you never meet him again."

 

 

        "Okay." Little did you know that Luhan was who you had to avoid. "Can we go back home though." He nodded.

 

         

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

         It's the second day and she's still not here. What's wrong with that girl. Who pays for one the best school and never comes? She's going to ruin my plans! I very frustrated and whipped out his phone.

 

To: EXO

Someone find that girl and where she lives before I get angry! 

From: Deadly Deer

 

 

        That girl is going to get it. First seeing EXO's secret then avoiding me. Death is to simple for you. 

 

 

~lunch

        "Luhan! I have her address!" Kyungsoo came running in. 

 

     

        "Really?"

 

 

        He nodded. "It's in near our hunting ground."

 

 

        "How did you know where it was?"

 

 

        "I have my methods." Kyungsoo shrugged. 

 

 

 

 

        "Fine don't answer, we'll go there after school either way."

 

 

        "Luhan? Can I bring my weapons? I mean I have my extensive collection but I rarely get to use it. Please." 

 

 

        "Fine." Kyungsoo was excited. And I was thinking of ways to torture her more.

 

 

 

 

 

No One's POV

~after school

        "Come on guys. We need to get there." While Luhan and Kyungsoo was ahead full of excitement the rest of EXO was trudging behind. Fifteen minutes later they finally got to Sora's house. Sehun tried to knock on the door. Luhan grabbed his hand and hiss, "what are you doing? She's not suppose to know we're here." Luhan twist the knob and it turn. Kyungsoo took out his knife and got ready. The door slowly open and it showed a man. EXO gasp and kneel down.

 

 

         "Your majesty."