Love Is A Strange Feeling

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

Kyungdsoo's POV 

I need to prevent them from being together. Luhan and Sora. I need to be able to kill the king's family without Luhan feeling anything. Besides then he won't have a relationship like the rest of us. No! I'm not jealous. I'm only doing this for my family and no one else. I don't care about their relationship. I don't care about anything but my family. 

 

 

I walked along a deserted road thinking of any way to harm the family but nothing really came to mind. The only way I could was through Luhan or maybe I can use someone they don't know. At the end of the road I noticed the Earth started to change. It was magical and it reminded me of home. Before all the destruction, before all the war, and before all the pain. 

 

 

 

 

 

But that wasn't what caught my true attention. Behind the trees and in the light lied a girl. Just as I spot her she turned around and asked "W-Who are you?" 

 

 

Should I tell her my name? Or should I just leave? I took the second option and ran in my human speed back towards my home. But my heart didn't stop pounding. I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest and into my hands. Who was that girl? 

 

 

 

 

 

Miyoung's POV 

I sat in a hidden part of a park. One that many people past but never noticed. I felt so in touch with the Earth. I know it sounds funny but animals always come to me and I am always able to grow anything. I don't know what it means but I love my gift. It made me feel like Snow White.

 

 

I spotted a bunny and it jumped onto my lap. It's fur was silky and the brown patches made it more adorable. "Hey there little one." It wiggled it's little nose as if it was responding. 

 

 

"You are so adorable. If only I could have pets at home I would keep you." I started to cuddle more with it but I heard a rustle in the trees.  The bunny hopped away and I pouted. I glanced back to find a boy looking at me. 'W-Who are you?" I was starting to stand when he ran away. I sigh and sat back down to feel my heart racing. What could this mean? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's POV 

 

"NoonaLuhan hyung! Stop tickling me!" Sora and me ended up stopping to laugh when Henry jumped on us. "This is what you guys get for tickling me!"  

 

 

"I don't know Henry I think tickling was fair don't you Sora?"  

 

 

"I think so too." 

 

 

"Then what should we do? Hmm?" I waved my hand and left Henry floating above us. 

 

 

 

"I think we should leave him there. So he can learn his lesson." 

 

 

 

"I like the way you think Luhan." 

 

 

 

Henry screamed. "NO! You can't leave me up here! Noona please get me down." 

 

 

"I don't think so Henry." 

 

 

We left the room leaving him up there and started walking down stairs. 

 

 

Sora was laughing. "How far do you think your powers will go before he falls?" 

 

 

"I don't know but we'll see won't we." As we reached the last step we heard a thud.

 

 

"OW! That hurts!" 

 

 

We went into a another fit of laughter.