True Love

Life’s Full of Twist and Turns

 

Your POV 

You stared at the piece of object in front of you. It was a cube. A Rubik Cube. How am I suppose to solve this? How is anyone suppose to suppose to solve something so difficult? The six different sides confused you and you didn't understand how anyone was suppose to solve something so difficult.  

 

 

"What are you doing?" You jumped at the voice behind you but relaxed when you recognized Luhan's voice.  

 

 

"Trying to solve this puzzle. How is someone suppose to solve this?" 

 

 

"The Rubik Cube?" 

 

 

"Yeah." He picked it up and examined it for a few seconds. 

 

 

"This is easy." 

 

 

"No it's not." 

 

 

"It is." 

 

 

"Fine solve it then." He turned around and in two minutes he turned back and showed it to be. Perfectly solved. 

 

 

"No way! That's not possible. You probably cheated." 

 

 

Luhan chuckled at my words. "I didn't. Now I want you to solve it. Wait I have an idea." He turned around again. When he turned back the cube was mixed up again. This time though the cube had little black marks all over. 

 

 

"What did you do?" 

 

 

"There's a secret message on it. You can only read it if you solve it. But you cannot cheat and ask someone to do it for you or look up how to solve it. Understand?" 

 

 

You nodded. "Why is it so important though." 

 

 

"Because life is like a Rubik's Cube it's complicated full of twists and turns. Some people seek to solve it in minutes, hours, or days. Some will never give up on it, others won't even bother. But if those who try are patient, and if those who try give it time. they will end up with a beautiful masterpiece in their hands." 

 

 

"That's really beautiful Luhan."  

 

 

"Just like you darling." He gave you a wink. 

 

 

"Now you're just being cheesy." 

 

 

"Love you too." 

 

 

You stared at the cube. What does it say? You turned it around trying to fine some clue. You sigh and put it in your backpack. "Lets go somewhere." 

 

 

"Alright I'll race you to your house then." He ran off ahead of me. 

 

 

"No fair Luhan!" You ran after him.  

 

 

 

At your house 

 

"I win." You stuck your tongue out at him. 

 

 

"No fair you melted that branch and made it fall in my path." 

 

 

"So. You use telekinesis and swung that bag in my face." 

 

 

"I did not." Luhan was in denial. "That bag was probably flying in the wind and flew to your face." 

 

 

"There's not even a breeze. You are horrible at telling lies." 

 

 

"Fine then you 'win'"  

 

 

"Good. You finally admit defeat." You faced against him. 

 

 

"Hey Sora." 

 

 

"Yeah." You faced him. He jumped onto you and tickled you. 

 

 

"Admit defeat." 

 

 

"Hahaha...No way.....Hahaha...Stop it." 

 

 

"Not until you say uncle." 

 

 

"Hahaha....Never..." 

 

 

"Come on Sora. Don't be stubborn." 

 

 

"No....I will not give in..." 

 

 

"You will watch." 

 

 

"Hahaha...stop...uncle...uncle..." 

 

 

"I knew it." Luhan stopped. "Come on. Lets go see Henry. I haven't seen him for a long time." 

 

 

You nodded and open the door. "Henry! I'm home." A piece of hair stuck out from the top of the steps. "I see you Henry. Stop hiding." You ran after him with Luhan trailing behind. Henry appeared to be going into his room. You followed it and was met with a weird looking creature. "Where's Henry?" The creature growled and ruffled it's feather. It resembled a large furby. 

 

 

 

"What is that?" Luhan pointed at the creature.  

 

 

"Henry? Where are you?" 

 

 

The Furby growled again and jumped towards you. "Stay back." 

 

 

"I think you're just angering it Sora." 

 

 

"Well what else am I suppose to do?'' 

 

 

"Melting it might be helpful." You concentrated and tried to melt it. 

 

 

"It's not working." 

 

 

"What? What is it? Luhan look. It doesn't have an aura." 

 

 

"That's impossible. Let me try to push against the wall." Luhan stared at the thing but nothing happened. "Nothing." You took a ball on the ground and threw it at the creature and it bounced back. "Well it's not a projection." 

 

 

Suddenly the creature started to fade in and out. Laughter was heard. "Henry?" 

 

 

The creature shrieked and disappeared. The closet door was shaking and a laughing Henry came out.  

 

 

"Noona! You should have seen your face. You too hyung. It was priceless." 

 

 

"HENRY!" You both yelled together. You looked at Luhan at the same time he looked at him. 

 

 

"Should we do it Luhan?" 

 

 

"Yup." You both jumped and attacked Henry. Tickling him. 

 

 

"NoonaHyung! Stop it! Hahaha!" 

 

 

"I don't think so." 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's POV 

 

I watched Luhan tickle Sora the entire time and I witnessed Henry's performance. They looked happy and I guess the only sad part was that this happiness was going to end soon and by my hands. 

 

 

"Kyungsoo?" I turned around and saw Kris. 

 

 

"What do you want Kris?" 

 

 

"Why are you watching them. You've been acting strange for while now. Are you jealous of their relationship or something?" 

 

 

Am I? Was that the reason why I wasn't feeling very guilty for taking away their happiness?  

 

 

"I haven't been acting strange. Though I should say the same about you. You've been following me a lot lately. What are you really looking for?" 

 

 

"Nothing. I was just looking over you." Yeah sure. 

 

 

"I just need some time alone." I started to walk away. "I'm going to go now." 

 

 

 

 

Kris's POV 

 

So Kyungsoo did know I was watching. I don't know how he could tell but I need to focus more in what he was doing. I glanced at Sora and Luhan. They were so lucky to find true love. I can't deny that even I'm jealous of their relationship. With our long life and human's short life we were often lonely. We were alone. We didn't know many vampires here on Earth so how would we ever find true love. Don't lose your chance on true love Luhan.