Memories, Old and New

You... You... What?

Byunghun's POV:

The week passed by and I was terrified. Seriously, you guys would be too if Chunji hyung was giving YOU death glares every moment he got. I never knew he could be so scary. I mean, I have seen him like this before. It always happens because he is what you could call "~~~~~~~'s overprotective oppa". Granted, I still didn't know ~~~~~~~ until recently, but I knew hyung had a sister. I always wanted to ask about it, but chickened out because hyung was scary.

Flashback (same POV)

*5 years ago*

I was supposed to meet up with Chunji hyung today, but he canceled on me. I really wondered why, and I was a really curious person. I was looking all over for hyung, when I heard his voice in a dark alley. It was really scary looking, but I listened in anyways. The whole scene sounded scary too. Hyung's voice wasn't the happy and cheerful one that I knew. This voice was hyung's voice, but scarier and louder and more intimidating.

"YAH!! I heard that YOU messed with MY DONGSAENG!! And guess what, NOBODY messes with her. If ANYBODY DARES to mess with her, they have to answer to ME!!" I heard Chunji hyung yelling. He has a little sister? I peeked into the alley and could only make out their figures in the darkness. A small light from a lamp post shined perfectly on the guy's face, and he looked no more than 11 or 12 years old. What is hyung doing? This guy is just a kid. Suddenly, he talked. His voice was ttrembling. He was scared. "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I-I d-don't kn-now w-w-what y-you a-a-re t-t-t-t-talking ab-b-bout." "DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? HOW ABOUT CALLING MY DONGSAENG A NERD!! NOT ONLY THAT, YOU BULLIED HER! YOU KICKED HER AND I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!" Whoa whoa whoa whoa this kid did WHAT to hyung's dongsaeng? His dongsaeng is a nerd? She's being BULLIED? Ok, now this kid deserves this. Ok, maybe I wouldn't agree with the dark alley and hyung's evil eyes, but the kid does need to get scolded. Hitting people or hurting anyone in anyway is just WRONG. I was about to leave, when one last sentence caught my attention. "Well, can you blame me for calling her a nerd? She skipped a grade!! She doesn't BELONG here!" Are you serious? Is this kid really fighting back? Aish, kids these days. Do all of them have no manners? After hearing that one sentence, I was running at what felt like the speed of light. I didn't know what hyung was going to do to that kid, nor do I want to know.

That was the first time I, one, ever heard hyung be so scary, and two, found out he has a sister. Not only that, but a smart sister who skipped a grade. That's right, I knew. Hyung never knew I knew, but how was I supposed to tell him? It has already been 5 years and he probably doesn't even remember that night. Oh, but I do. I learned two of the most important things about my hyung that night. Once I heard that there was a freshman who had skipped a grade, I was immediately interested. I quickly took a glance at her on that first day of school and she looked just like her brother when he wears glasses. I never told anyone I knew. They weren't acting like brother and sister so I just shrugged it off. Little did I know that I would meet her, and then have a crush on her. Oh, how I am hoping this is just a crush. If this gets to anything more then I don't know if I will be able to handle it. On the outside, I always look cold and for some reason girls love that. I wish they didn't. Anyways, on the inside, I am actually a really sweet and emotional guy. Sarang. It is a word that I have a love/hate relationship with.

Your POV:

Friday, friday, friday. One of my most favorite words to hear, except on a monday of course. I went to class, and the teacher walked in. Jieun unnie isn't here today. :( I wonder if Bora got scared by Jonghyun oppa, or if she will beat me up. Possibly, not Bora but any of the queenkas could come beat me up. I am just hoping that it won't be ALL of them because those times hurt the most. You may be thinking I am strong. I put up with these beatings and act like it is nothing. I put up a happy face so that oppa won't know anything is wrong. I really am not that strong. Sometimes, I feel like I just want to break down and cry, especially in front of Chanhee oppa. I feel so guilty always lying to him. I lie to him everyday simply by saying two words. "I'm fine." It kills me everyday to lie to him so nonchalantly, but if I pour my feelings out then he will know everything. He would know who beat me up. He would know that I don't feel safe. He will know everything.

Lunch time came and I went to eat at the garden, hopefully alone since unnie isn't here. Hopefully Teen Top isn't seated there because that would just make my day even worse. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I had to put up with all this crap. Do you know how ANNOYING those fangirls are? They really need to get a life. (A/N: BWAHAHA why get a life when you have an internet life.... Ok maybe I should get a life LOL except I'll keep writing ALWAYS!! Ok, maybe not always.. Maybe until like 18... or 21... or who knows... Ok, back to the story lol..) They are so loud, and then I look in the corner of my I to see unnie silently squealing to herself. On Thursday, they weren't there and it was so peaceful. That is why I hope they won't be there today.

I get there and sit down in a PEACEFUL garden setting. Awww, finally. I mean, I know they weren't here yesterday, but unnie looked really dissappointed they weren't here so that totally brought my mood down. Suddenly, I heard some screams. Damn, I thought I was going to be alone. Sure enough, Teen Top came from around the corner and this time, there was Sistar (the queenkas) with them too. Luckily, none of them were that flirty player type so they tried to just ignore him. I am so glad my oppa is like this. If I saw him flirting, oh my god I would be gagging so much. Grossss I hope I never see my brother flirt. EVER. Teen Top came to sit across from me as "usual". Sistar gave me death glares and then turned back to their "oppas" and started flirting again. All of Teen Top is younger than Sistar, yet Sistar still calls them "oppa". How disgusting.

I was feeling really depressed. I thought my lunch would be PEACEFUL. Every so often, Sistar would turn around one by one shooting me death glares. I don't think any of Teen Top noticed, so that was good. I was ready to start heading to class again since I was really tired of being glared at or listening to those squealing voices. I got up to leave and Byunghun oppa was looking up too. Our eyes met and he quickly gave a reassuring smile to me. Ok, maybe it wasn't what you would call a smile. Ok, maybe he wasn't actually smiling at all but I could tell he was trying to reassure me. Something in his eyes. I couldn't tell what it was about them because to others it would probably still be a blank stare, but I felt a sense of relief when I looked at him, even if for a brief second. I felt safe, even though he was just sitting on a flower bed. It was like he was comforting me, yet he wasn't.

I got to class and opened my book. Sure, I have read and memorized all my textbooks for school, but I have not yet read all the literature for the year. I think I am on the book we are supposed to read, 2 months from now? I just hope I don't forget the other books while reading these.

The bell rang, signalling the end of school. Since there was no unnie to hang out with, I just started walking immediately to the spot. I felt like someone was following me, but I just figured it was someone from Sistar. I was just waiting for someone to come beat me up, but strangely no one did. Omo do you think I have a stalker? I just tried to shrug it off and kept walking until I suddenly turned around hoping I would see who it is. I saw a little bit of black hair behind the lockers. Black hair? Byunghun had black hair, but doesn't anymore. Who's hair was dyed black? OH Jonghyun oppa dyes his hair black recently. It must be my secret bodyguard checking up on me!!^^

I got to the spot and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, and there was the one and only bodyguard oppa I have had, and will ever have. At that time, Chanhee oppa got there and Jonghyun oppa and I got in. Tomorrow I am hanging out with Byunghun oppa and I am so excited! He seemed really nice when I was with him on Monday, but I am also kind of scared for him. When he and Byunghun oppa had to talk, I knew what that meant. Oppa was going to yell. I don't know how I got in that position. You know the feeling when you are so tired and just try to find that one comfortable spot not caring where it is? That was me, and apparently his lap was a nice pillow to me. I really wish I couldv'e just kept to myself and let Byunghun oppa go home that day. Then, he wouldn't get scolded and death glared by Chanhee oppa because of me.

Chanhee's POV:

That's right stupid SISTAR!! You didn't beat up ~~~~~~~ today! You will never beat her up again as long as I am here! Are you wondering how I know? Well, when   L. Joe and ~~~~~~~ were sleeping, I heard some talking. I knew my dongsaeng sometimes talks in her sleep, so I decided to listen. I remembered that she said something about Bora and Sistar and I heard her begging for them not to hit her. Have you wondered why I haven't killed them yet? It's because I am a good oppa. If I kill them, I will get sent to jail and won't be able to guide ~~~~~~~. Obviously, duh~~! I'm such a good oppa. She better be grateful!!!!

It was time to go to sleep. Teen Top have already left and ~~~~~~~ already went up. I went up to my room, but not to sleep. I took out an old photo album and started flipping through it. There were so many pictures of a happy family. Of what once was my family. I miss umma and appa so much. Why did they have to go? I saw one where we were all smiling at Lotte World when ~~~~~~~ was just a little kid. Oh, the memories. I felt tears building up in my eyes when I saw a picture of a little ~~~~~~~ and a little boy playing at the park. I bet she misses him everyday, adding to all the stress already in her life. She is such a strong dongsaeng, but I wish she would just cry already. She has so many emotions bottled up that she needs to let out. I am so mad at this kid in the picture. He told me he had to move away for a while when I was only 9 years old. This kid was only 6 years old at the time and he had known ~~~~~~~ (5 years old at the time) all his life. Sure, short life at that, but memorable years. Unfortuantely, this guy was a wimpy 5 year old who couldn't say goodbye to my sister and left without her knowing. One day, she asked me where he was and I told her about him moving. She cried so much that day. I held her in my arms to comfort her, and I can see what she is going through now. Yes, I know it has been 10 years since, but I know she will always remember him. Sometimes, I think that he was her first love. I wish that she would just cry like she did that night right now. I don't want to see her cry, but I know she wants to, and my arms are always open to comfort her, to hug her, to help her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if you were expecting the L. Joe chappie. I swear, I will do it soon. I really didn't feel like it though.

This goes more into the past. Wonder who this guy is? Leave who you think in the comments below!!

Honestly, I have no idea who he should be.. OTL Hope you enjoyed and thanks for subscribing!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!!

Guys you have no idea how lazy I feel right now.... I didn't feel like finding another gif so I just reused one... But still, I die everytime I see it X___X Why do they have to look so perfect!!! *__* Lol.... I'm putting one of my old pics as the main image too because, like I said, I'm lazy... Yea please bare with me guys!! Love you!!