Idiot Chanhee

You... You... What?

~~~~~~~ had to stay in the hospital, obviously considering her comatose state. Teen Top and Jieun would visit her everyday after school. Chanhee would sometimes buy bubble tea in hope that she would wake up to her favorite drink, but that wasn't the case. For the first few days, the room would be filled with 7 depressed beings and 1 in a coma, but after that the room brightened up a little. After the initial depression from the accident, the 7 that were once depressed began to accept the fate their dear friend/sister was given.

"Chunji hyung! Are you sure you can't come with us to see ~~~~~~~? What if she wakes up? Don't you want to be there?" The cute Changhyun ranted with questions upon questions. After meeting him, Chanhee had learned to tune him out after the first few questions.

"Ricky-ah (y XD), gwenchana. I really need help on this math problem, and my teacher said he could tutor me after school. With my dongsaeng in a coma, I have no one to help me with school! And imagine how much she will yell at me if she wakes up and sees I have bad grades! What if I get last in my class, huh?"

"HAH, hyung, are you afraid of your sister?" Jonghyun asked the older boy.

"Maybe...... Shut up, Changjo!" Jonghyun tried to stifle his laughter, but failed. He broke out into a fit of laughter, pointing his finger at his hyung in a teasing way.

"Hey, she can be scary! You don't know, you have just seen the little girl side of her!"

"Come on, hyung, what can she really do? Do you see how skinny is? She's skinnier than you. I'm surprised that's healthy," Jonghyun stated.

"You are just more confident since you know taekwondo! Whatever, she's scary. If you don't believe, make her mad and feel her wrath."

"You slowpokes, if we don't go soon then I'm gonna leave without you," L.Joe said, impatient with his friends' chatter.

"Yeah, yeah Mr. Impatient Buttface," Changhyun said and started off towards the hotel.


[HOSPITAL]

"YAH, JIEUN, PPALI!! WHAT IF WE MISS THE VISITING HOURS?"

"YOU TRY RUNNING WITH THESE SMALL LEGS!! PLUS, VISITING HOURS DON'T END FOR ANOTHER LIKE 3 HOURS! WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT?" She yelled, both annoyed and trying to catch her breath.

The Teen Top boys (specifically the maknaes) tend to get a little excited when visiting ~~~~~~~~.

In the hospital room, they relaxed. It was like they were all chilling out as friends, except one was unconcious. Changhyun and Jonghyun got in an argument and started pushing each other.

"I WON THAT GAME FAIR AND SQUARE!"

"YEAH, RIGHT CHANGJO! YOU SO CHEATED!"

"EXCUSE ME? IF I CHEATED YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL!"

"ARROGANT!"

"LOSER!"

"AM NOT!"

"YES, YOU ARE!"

"Yah, keumanhae. You guys are gonna hurt someone."

"What do you know, L.Joe hyung?"

"Yeah, you always act like Mr. Know-It-All when you really know nothing."

The victim had turned into Byunghun.

"Yeah, hyung. I'll push Ricky if I want to!!" Jonghyun said, catching Changhyun off guard.

"What- AHHHHH"

Changhyun had fallen......... on ~~~~~~~~.

"LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS DID NOW!"

"Calm down, L.Joe hyung," Daniel calmly said, trying to hold his hyung down.

While all this commotion was happening, Jieun was paying attention to ~~~~~~~~. She was trying to ignore the annoying boys when she noticed something.

"GUYS, STOP!" But of course, how would a small feminine voice be heard over the angry screams of high school boys.

"SHE"S AWAKE!"

This caught their attention. They all looked and saw their beloved friend blinking her eyes, trying to get adjusted to the light. They were all shocked at what was happening. Jieun was the first to come to her senses and actually call a doctor in. They were all led out of the room while the doctor checked on her. Finally, after three weeks (but what felt like a year), she was awake.


"Well, she seems fine other than the crack that is still on her head and there is still slight internal bleeding, but it is slowly decreasing. She will still need to stay in the hospital, of course, but she is well on her way of becoming good as new."

"Thank you, doctor. May we see her?"

"Go on ahead."

The doctor left and Teen Top+Jieun entered her room.

"~~~~~~~~!!!!"

She waved at them. She would've spoke, but she was bombarded with so many questions and cheers that she couldn't fit a word in.

"Hey, guys?"

"What?!" The boys said in unison, now silent because she had spoken.

"Who was the one that touched me right here?"

She pointed at her inner thigh, about right where her shorter shorts stop. Changhyun blushed a bright red and raised his hand.

"BUT CHANGJO PUSHED ME!" he yelled to justify himself. She laughed at his cuteness when she realized a certain annoying someone wasn't their.

"Where's Chanhee oppa?"

"OH MY GOD!"

"CHUNJI HYUNG"

"WE SHOULD CALL HIM"

"HE SHOULD KNOW HIS DONGSAENG IS AWAKE"

"HOW DID WE FORGET?"

"C.A.P HYUNG YOU CALL!"

"NO, CHANGJO, YOU DO IT!"

"BUT CHUNJI HYUNG IS SCARY SOMETIMES~!! OLDEST SHOULD DO IT!!"

"Oh god, are you guys kidding me? Give me the stupid phone," ~~~~~~~ finally said, annoyed with all their clamoring and yelling.

Oppa isn't even scary! What the hell are they scared about?

*I'm sorry, the number you have dialed-*

"YAH, OPPA, PICK UP THE PHONE!! WHAT, DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR DONGSAENG THAT HAS BEEN IN A COMA AND FINALLY WOKE UP OR SOMETHING?" And, she continued to yell into the phone until Byunghun took his phone back saying that was enough.


[SCHOOL]

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Chanhee's mobile rang and rang until his voicemail picked up, ~~~~~~~~ yelling at him through his phone.

Where was his phone? Why didn't he pick up?

Chanhee's phone was in his back pocket. Chanhee was in the library, studying after the tutoring. Chanhee doesn't like studying and falls asleep. Therefore, he did not hear that his dongsaeng had awoken from her state. Idiot.

He continued to snooze until he was woken up from his slumber by the librarian.

"Mianhabnida, but the library is closing. Please gather your things and leave."

"Oh, arasseo! Kamsahabnida."

He got up and left. He checked his phone to see a voicemail. He listened and held his phone away from his ear. He was scared. He quickly gathered his things and went home. The visiting hours of the hospital were over, so he couldn't check up on her.

Sighz... I guess I'm getting yelled at tomorrow...

And that's when realization hit him.

The realization that his dongsaeng was awake and that's why he was getting yelled at tomorrow.

"ANDWAE, THE DAY I GET TUTORING SHE WAKES UP? STUPID BRAIN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID!!"

And he went home thinking of the bubble tea and hong kong egg puffs he would buy for ~~~~~~~~ when he visits her tomorrow.


Thought I would update since my subscribers is the same as my height in cm (lol whut)

168 yayayay dank u guyz

Hope u enjoy dis

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!