BUUUHHHH BUH BUH BUH BUUUHHH BUUUHHHH idk

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Everyone around me was chatting. There were excited and happy parents, grumpy siblings, crying babies. There were the families that are happy and the families that were pretending to be happy. There were friends cheering for one another. There were congratulatory flowers. I was sitting there with Jieun, Junhong, Minsoo, Jonghyun, Changhyun, and Daniel, also chatting. The graduation music could be heard and everyone quieted down and turned their attention towards the front. There was a slightly older man standing at the podium with a microphone.

"Friends, family, we are gathered here today to celebrate the achievement of these fine kids. I am extremely happy for them and can't wait to see what the future has in store for them. Now, I am pleased to welcome the class of 2014!" A line of students walked in. They were all in uniform, but one stood out from the crowd. No, it wasn't Byunghun. It was someone I wasn't expecting at all.

"I would now like to invite Kim Hyo Jung, our valedictorian, to come up here and give a little speech." Hyorin. The queenka who beat me up. The girl who used her heels to her advantage She was valedictorian. She walked up to the stage with a smile plastered across her face. For once, I was actually happy for her. Her face showed genuine happiness. None of those fake smiles I saw that made her try to look like an angel in front of people. It wasn't a smile that she got when she released her anger out by hurting me. It was true and pure happiness.

"Hello all. I'm sure you may be surprised to see me up here today, but I made it. You may know me as that pretend angel, y, stuck up, makeup faced queenka, but today I stand in front of you as the top of my class. As we go through life, we learn things. Throughout my high school years, I learned that being the person that most of you know me as isn't a good person to be. I realize that. I am truly sorry if I have ever shoved you against a locker or stolen your lunch money, or went as far as physically abusing you. I realized that I shouldn't take the bad things happening in my life out onto others. Thank you, and I am sorry if I made your life a living hell."

I was feeling a lot of things. Surprised. Suspicious. But most of all, I felt happy. It takes a lot of courage to get up there and apologize, so I was happy for her. The ceremony went on and it was definitely the noisiest when Byunghun and Oppa's names were called. Others may be loud, but my friends and I are louder. I guarantee that.

Soyou's POV:

After the ceremony, there were refreshments offered. I quicky found Hyorin unnie and congratulated her. We had been making steps in changing, but this was a big step for her. I was proud of her. We all stopped using drugs, but we still had pretty horrible attitudes. We found Bora and Dasom too. Together, we all went to find ~~~~~~~. However, when we did, there was a wall of people blocking her.

"What are you doing here?"Chunji asked us, obviously still angry.

"Relax, we just wanted to apologize." The girl we once thought was the biggest in the world stepped away from her guardian wall to come talk to us.

"You what?" she hesitantly asked.

"We want to apologize. We know that we have been extremely mean to you and we don't blame you if you can't forgive us. I know if someone did that to me, I would never forgive them. However, we still wanted to say sorry," Bora unnie spoke on behalf of all of us.

"Thank you, and I forgive you. I'll forgive, but never forget. I believe people can change for the better. Good luck." I was extremly surprised. Never in a million years did I think this girl would ever forgive us after the stuff we have put her through. She's so nice. Even I'm not that nice when I am trying to be nice. We (Sistar) walked away from them so that we could celebrate. Hyorin unnie just graduated! And she was at the top of her class! Of course this calls for a celebration!

We were walking when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my eyes and block my view.

"Guess who?" I heard a voice say.

"Oppa~" i turned around and I was right. It was him, my Donghyun oppa.

"Yah, oppa could mean anyone."

"Not coming from me. When I say oppa, I am only talking about you." They walked off together hand in hand, trying to catch up with the rest of their friends.

Byunghun's POV:

I FINALLY GRADUATED!! To celebrate, Chunji and I threw a pool party. We were having the time of our lives. C.A.P. was lying in the shade, probably asleep (of course). Ricky and Changjo were being idiots with Jieun. Niel was pretending to be a fish. Junhong was just resting by the side while Chunji was staring intently at me and his sister. Talk about being overprotective. We were sitting togethe in our swimsuits, sure, but we were on seprarte chairs! Isn't that enough?

Chunji came over and pulled my girlfriend away from me, much to my dislike. He picked her up and threw her in the pool. "Yah! OPPA, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I heard her scream. Her brother was laughing on the side, so I snuck up behind him and kicked him in the pool.

"AHHHHH!" She laughed while he looked furious. He would've killed me if ~~~~~~~ wasn't holding onto his back with all her might. Holding him back.

"You guys are horrible, choosing your signifanct other over your brother/best friend!" he yelled, annoyed that we were teaming up on him. In reply, we just laughed.


I'M BACKKKKKKKK but still in school bleh ew I don't get out until June 5...

Hope you liked the update and sorry I haven't updated in soooo long hehe

I was gonna end it this chapter and fit it all into one chapter but then I decided that I would have another chapter because I want my story to end with 50 chapters

YES IT WILL BE ENDING SO SOON. jk it's probably not that soon the way I update (sorrynotsorry)

Hope you have all enjoyed my story hehe. SHO MANY SUBS AND UPVOTES I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN I LOVE U ALL

Thanks for Reading~

Comment and Subscribe

<3

Ming (hey since I felt like signing off with something LOL)