Soyou's Evil Plan

You... You... What?

Your POV:

I'm glad I accepted Jello oppa's confession. I have been really happy these past few days because of it!!! We haven't even been dating for a week yet, but everything seems perfect. I don't care if I get bullied, I don't care if I only have a few friends. I know that I have Jello oppa by my side. And today is FRIDAY!!! That meaans I have a date with oppa tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited. I wonder what he is planning! My life is awwesome right now. Nobody has found out I am Chanhee's sister, I'm dating Jello oppa, and Teen Top, Jieun, and B.A.P are the best friends I could ever have.

School is still really boring, but I could care less because I've been really happy these days. My teachers don't care about what I do during class, as long as it doesn't disturb the lesson and I keep acing my tests. RING RING!!!! That's the lunch bell. YAY LUNCH!! I have been so much happier and Jieun unnie is smiling more now too!!! It must be contagious keke. The school day went by like that *snaps fingers*. After school, I was with Jieun unnie and Jello oppa, but then unnie had to leave so it was just me and oppa. We walked to the school gates and I said goodbye to oppa because I was headed to the corner. Chanhee oppa was waiting and so was Teen Top. When I got in the car, I expected to go home, but oppa surprised me. "Dongsaengie~~~" "What???" "You wanna go get some ice cream?? It's so hot today~!!" "Yes oppa! Kaja I would LOVE some ice cream right now!!!!"

Byunghun's POV:

Aigoo~~ why does she have to be so cute??? WAE??? Hyung was driving to the ice cream parlor. YAY!!! I may be a senior in high school but I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO~~!!! Who doesn't love ice cream??? My favorite flavor is vanilla. Don't judge me for being so plain!!! Vanilla is delicious keke. When we got there, we all ordered. I got a vanilla cone and ~~~~~~~ got a ________ (whatever flavor first pops into your head right now keke). I wonder if that's her favorite. We decided to sit down and eat, so we took a seat in the corner near the window. Mmmm Vanilla cones are the best.

Soyou's POV:

Time to make Junhong oppa mine. This guy is so stupid, but he just makes me go crazy. Seriously, I can't believe he just agreed to go out with me. I didn't even have to persuade him or anything. I wonder if he knows this is a date. That guy seems pretty innocent. Whatever, I skipped to the school gates and went behind oppa. I tapped his shoulder. "Annyeong Soyou-sshi!!" "Annyeong oppa!! And stop with the formalities, we're in the same grade level silly!!!" "Ok Soyou-ah." "Oppa, where do you wanna go?" "Hmmm, I don't know. You choose!!" "How about we go to the ice cream parlor?" "Sounds good!! Kaja!!" He fell right into my trap. Today, I overheard someone talking about taking that to the ice cream parlor. I didn't know who was talking though, I was walking, and when I heard it I turned around and no one was there. I just figured they turned a corner or went to a class or something and I was too lazy to look for who said it.

We got to the ice cream parlor and oppa didn't suspect a thing. This guy can be a real pabo sometimes. We went in and I saw ~~~~~~~ in the corner with.... a group of guys? I couldn't see who they were, but I could tell they were guys. She really is a . After they left, I told oppa to go sit in the corner seat they had been at because it was right next to the window. Before we even began eating our ice cream, I had pulled oppa in for a kiss and held him there. He tried pushing me away, but somehow failed. Eventually, he just relaxed and let me do whatever since he couldn't escape. I wrapped his arms around my waist and then glanced over at the parking lot. They were gone, so I stopped. I really hope at least one of those people saw so that my efforts didn't go to a total waste. That was a nice moment though!! Keke, even if he hate me for this maybe I could set him up with Dasom, Hyorin, or Bora. I can't believe he doesn't recognize me from the time we beat up the . He really can be oblivious and stupid. Such a pabo at some times.

Byunghun's POV:

While eating our ice cream, I saw Soyou. I told everyone to hide their face so that she doesn't see us with ~~~~~~~. She was with a guy, but I couldn't tell who it was. After finishig our ice cream, we went outside. I turned back just to be safe to see something disgusting. I saw who she was with. I saw them making out And I saw the guy's hands on her waist. And that guy, was the guy who made my love happy. That stupid Junhong idiot. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a pic of them. I was going to tell ~~~~~~~ later, but I really didn't have the heart to. She looks so happy, and I would ruin that for her by showing her the picture. I'll show her one day, just not today.

Author's POV:

It really did hurt Byunghun to know that he saw Junhong with Soyou, yet you were still happy with him. He just couldn't ruin your happiness. He didn't need to, he didn't want to. It pained him seeing you happy with someone that's not him, but he looked on the bright side and though *at least she's happy* Days passed by after that incident and you didn't know about it. Junhong was relieved that you didn't see it and acted normal around you. He really did love you, but then he had also kinda enjoyed the feeling of Soyou kissing him. It wasn't the feeling of Soyou kissing him that made him go crazy, it was the feeling of someone kissing him. He wished that you and him could kiss, even if it was just a peck. You, however, were still a little confused as to whether you liked him or not, so you stuck to hugging and cuddling instead. No matter how happy he made you, there was still a part of you telling you that he is a best friend, and that's all he should be.

Days turned into weeks, and those weeks turned into a month. It had been a month since that incident and you still didn't know. Junhong was happy. Byunghun was happy that you were happy. And most importantly, you were happy. As far as you know, Jello oppa loves you. You never suspect anything else. You never suspect him wanting more. You think you are a happy couple. Soyou is pretty mad because her plan didn't work. It's already been a month, and still she doesn't hear news of a breakup or anything. She's mad, and your happy. Of course, you didn't know she was mad. You didn't know what happened. She couldn't even tell you, because you would just think she was lying because she wanted you and Junhong apart.

That month turned into 2 months that you didn't know. Until that one fateful day. That one fateful day where you find out. That one fateful day, where everything takes a turn for the worst for you. That fateful day, that makes Soyou happy. And it's that fateful day, where Junhong does something...... something unforgivable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't going to put all this stuff so soon, but had nothing else to write about anyways.

How was it? How do you think she finds out? What do you think Zelo does?

Tell me in the comments please!!! The time skipped a lot at the end lol...

Hope you enjoyed!! Also I'm thinking of maybe starting a new fanfic.

I got an idea, but should I start writing another one?

I'm starting school tomorrow. Yay?

Comment and Subscribe!!!

Thanks for Reading!!!

Aigoo~~ Oppa your so cute... This is why you will have a happy ending keke