End

You... You... What?

Your POV:

"Oppas, let's end the school year like we started it!" I said. Teen Top and I were all hanging out at my house. I wanted to see if they remembered.

"Amusement park?" Chanhee oppa said. I nodded. We all got ready. I was wearing shorts and a tank top with a sweater over it. We all hopped in the car and Chanhee oppa drove. When we got there, I immediately went to the rollercoaster.

"Oppa~! The rollercoaster!!" I exclaimed to Chanhee, silently smirking in my mind.

"F-Fine..." he said. Scaredy cat.

"CHANGHYUNNIE OPPA, YOU HAVE TO GO THIS TIME~! I'M DRAGGING YOU WITH ME! YOU'RE RIDING WITH ME~!" I exclaimed. I wanted him to get over his fear of rollercoasters. He looked terrified. I felt a little bad, but it's a rollercoaster! He had to experience one one day.

"Awww~ I wanted to ride with you," my boyfriend said, slightly pouting. This kid.

"Ride with my brobro instead. I wanna ride with Changhyun oppa!" Changhyun stuck his tongue out at Byunghun.

"HAH HYUNG~! SHE LIKES ME MORE THAN YOU~!!" He grabbed my hand and ran to the line, scared of what Byunghun would do to him. When we got on the rollercoaster, it was Changhyun and I in the front, Chanhee and Byunghun behind us, and Daniel and Jonghyun behind them. C.A.P. decided to sit it out because he had no one to go with. While on the ride, I screamed from the thrill and delight. I loved the feeling. Suddenly, I heard a shrill come from behind me. I laughed. Stupid oppa.

We got off the ride and I pointed and laughed at oppa. Byunghun looked surprisedly at oppa. "YOU WERE THE ONE WITH THE GIRL-ISH SCREAM?!" I laughed even harder.

We rode on more and more rides. I had a lot of fun. The day was finally coming to an end. The sun began to go down and the sky got darker. We decided to finally leave the amusement park. Unlike before, the car ride home was great. I had gotten used to their loudness and I laughed along with them.

Byunghun's POV:

We got to their house. It wasn't too late yet, so we decided to watch a movie. Chunji, his sister, and I were all sitting on the couch. ~~~~~~~ was between me and my best friend. C.A.P. was sitting on a chair while Niel, Ricky, and Changjo were all lying on the floor. "~~~~~~~-ah, what movie do you want to watch?" Chunji asked.

"I don't care. Changhyun oppa, what do you want to watch?" Everybody's eyes widened when she said that and we were all mentally praying he wouldn't say it. His eyes gleamed.

"FROZEN~!" he yelled. Of course. We have watched that movie with him over 10 times yet he still wants to watch it. Eveerybody groaned.

"Ricky, it's already summer! Frozen is for winter!" We all complained except ~~~~~~~. We ended up watching it anyways.

Throughout the whole movie, Ricky and ~~~~~~~ were singing along to the songs. I looked over when I felt a weight on my shoulder and saw ~~~~~~~ laying her head there. She was struggling to keep her eyes open and I could tell she was tired. I brushed her hair away from her face and stared a little. I am so lucky. I grabbed her hand and held onto in, slightly glancing over at Chunji to make sure he didn't stare at me with a murderous glare. SAFEEEE~!


THE END~

I thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my story. I love you all!!

Thank you for every subscription, every upvote, and every comment. My first story on AFF is finally done!

I hope you all enjoyed this story ^-^

Thank you for reading

Comment and Subscribe

<3,

Ming~