Questions and Answers

You... You... What?

Your POV:

I couldn't have been out for that long, right? I mean, this has happened before. Ok, fine, maye this is the first time with ALL of Sistar, but I have taken on 3 before and it was fine. Does 1 more person really make that much of a difference? "Ummm Oppa?" "Yeah?" "How long was I out for?" "You really don't remember?" "Nope. Please tell me~!!" "Well, then you were out for about a week." My eyes widened. "A WEEK?!" "I'm just messing with you keke. You've been out for about 3 hours." "OPPA!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? YOU SCARED ME!!!" This pabo. "I scared you? Yah you scared me when I saw you in Junhong's arms all bloody." "Jello oppa? He was there? I thought I told him to go home." "Yeah, there's the Jello oppa. Where was it at school, huh? Dongsaengie??" "W-What are you t-talking about?" NO why did I stutter."Yah! Dongsaengie~~~ tell me!! I heard you call him Junhong-sshi at lunch!! Remember, I was there." "Fine, I'm pretending like I don't remember him. He probably doesn't remember me so why should I show that I remember him?" "Don't you want answers? You have so many questions for him. If this goes on then you'll never know!" "I know, oppa. I will tell him at a different time. Right now, I think it would just be weird if I tell him and he doesn't know me." "Fine.. but TELL HIM SOON!!" "Arraseo oppa."

Byunghun's POV:

Their just gonna have a conveersation then? Have they forgotten I'm here? Oh well, might as well listen in keke. Jello oppa? Junhong-sshi? That's the guy with her at lunch? I need to find out more about this kid. I want to make ~~~~~~~ mine, but stupid Chunji hyung would probably kill me. NooOooOo I don't wanna DIE!!! I need to confess sometime... but it needs to be in secret. Or maybe I won't confess at all? Maybe this is just a crush that will pass by. I hope it is. I'm TOO YOUNG to DIE!!! Or maybe hyung will accept it if I date his sister. Omo that's funny. Hyung not killing me if I ask out his sister. Ahahahaha.

Junhong's POV:

I went to visit ~~~~~~~ in the hospital. I had this feeling that she had woken up. I was about to reach for the doorknob when I heard yelling. "OPPA!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? YOU SCARED ME!!!" That sounds like ~~~~~~~. I couldn't hear anything, so I put my ear to the door. "Jello oppa? He was there? I told him to go home." J-J-Jello oppa WHAT?? That means... SHE REMEMBERS ME?? What's with all this Junhong-sshi crap!! I should tell her. Maybe later. I procrastinate so much kekeke. But still I should tell her. The sooner the better. I walked in and I saw Chunji hyung and ~~~~~~~~. Then I looked over and saw, someone new? Who is this guy? "Junhong-sshi! What are you doing here?" "I'm here to visit you, silly! And why with the formalities? Call me OPPA!!!" "Umm.. o-ok. Junhong oppa."

Byunghun's POV:

Who is this guy? As far as I know, they just met today. Since when do you start calling anybody oppa in one day. (A/N: I felt really stupid writing this kekeke. If I remember correctly... she called Teen Top oppa in about 1 day... Silly Byungie Oppa!!! XD) This guy is totally new, what is he thinking? And why did she actually agree? "Junhong oppa? What about Jello oppa. Yeah, call me Jello oppa." "J-J-J-J-Jel-l-lo-o-o o-o-p-pp-a-a?" Why is she stuttering? So many questions.

Your POV:

OMO He remembers!!! But why did he act like he didn't? Then again, I did too. Maybe we both thought the same thing. "What's with all the stuttering?" Jello oppa just asked me why I stuttered. What should I say? EOTTEOKHAE??? (What should I do?) "You remember?" "And I thought you didn't." Omo... Omo Omo Omo... Aigoooo~~ Eotteokhae? Hmm.. maybe I should mess with him. "Why are you so happy that I remember? I'm still mad at you, PABO OPPA!!!" "MIANHAE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~!!!" "Yah!! I need answers first, PABO!!" "Ok, ask me a question, ask me anything!!!"

Byunghun's POV:

Remembers what? So they knew each other before? How long before? I have never seen this guy in my LIFE!! Although, he does look like this kid I saw at the park YEARS ago. I don't even know why I still remember though. Wait, I bet ~~~~~~~ and him met there. Surely, hyung's parents brought ~~~~~~~~ to the park, right? They must have met there. I'm so smart!! Question? Answer? Why can't someone answer MY questions? I'm a bit confused.

Junhong's POV:

PLEASE FORGIVE ME~~!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, ~~~~~~~~!!! Aish, why am I so worried? She's probably gonna ask me why I left, why I didn't say goodbye, blah, blah, blah. I know all that stuff and actually WANT to tell her. Maybe I'm scared of what other questions she could ask. OMO what if she asks me who I like?? What should I say then? Panic time, spasms everywhere in my head, asdfghjkl everywhere. I CAN'T SAY I LIKE HER!!! SHE PROBABLY THINKS OF ME AS HER OLDER BROTHER!!! Mental breakdownsss. Then it would just be awkward. "First thing I want you to do." "I thought you said answer questions." "I don't care!! Hug me right now!!! I miss your hugs oppa!!" I quickly went over to her and brought her into my embrace. I had a warm feeling inside. It was the same feeling as when I used to hug her. I've missed it so much when I had to move. If only she felt the same.

Your POV:

I needed him to hug me. I don't care that we weren't alone, I don't care about anything. I miss his hugs. He brought me into his warm embrace, but it felt different. It didn't feel like before. I wasn't blushing, I didn't have a mental breakdown, it was just a hug. It no longer felt right. Do I no longer have a crush on him? He was my first love, but maybe that has finally changed. Maybe it changed long ago, I just didn't realize it until now? All I know, is that something is wrong. His hugs aren't as special anymore. His hugs aren't like the ones you would feel when your with someone you love. I don't mean brother-sister love. I mean love as in, well, how to explain it. It's just... LOVE. I have longed for the same feeling over and over again. I missed it. I felt it everytime he would hug me as a child. I guess I was innocent back then. I must not have known anything. I was just a naive little kid. I let go. Now, it's question time. "Jello oppa, why did you leave me? And why did you not say goodbye? Why did you have to make me cry?" "............... (long pause) I.... I.... I......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder what he's gonna say? WAIT TIL NEXT CHAPPIE!!! kekeke Poor Byunghun....

He needs answers too.. Guys did you see Badman? OMO *DEAD*

Thanks for subscribing!! Hope you enjoyed!!^^

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!

No Pictures today.... Just look at the last chappie and stare at the cute Zelo one...

Seriously.. I was staring at it for a few minutes once... IT'S JUST SO CUTE!!

Maybe I'm just weird LOL..