To Deserve, or Not To Deserve

You... You... What?

Your POV:

When I got home and saw Byungie oppa waiting for me worried, I felt bad. Really bad. I just got caught in the moment and I was so angry. I never meant to yell at him. I never meant to worry him. I never meant to make him feel bad. To feel like he was hurting me. Even if he hurt me this one time, it was to protect me and he has been there with me. He will always be my best chingu. Not even Jieun unnie is a better friend. I apologized, and then he apologized, and just like I said, he is always there for me. He pulled me into his embrace, and I got a feeling. It was a familiar feeling. It was the feeling I got when I hugged that stupid Junhong when I was little. And it was the same feeling that I had when someone carried me up to my bed. Can't my heart give me a break. First I feel like I love Junhong and I get heartbroken. Then, almost RIGHT after, I get the love feeling with Lee Byunghun. My oppa who is always there for me. My oppa who will protect me and never intentionally hurt me in any way. Him. Do I... love him? Aish, even if I do it's not like he loves me back. He probably sees me as his sister. His annoying little sister. He's too nice. He deserves someone better than me. Of all people, why did it have to be someone from Teen Top? They all treat me like a dongsaeng, so if I fall for one of them I will just get heartbroken. Again. Who knew that the same person could hurt you and leave you TWICE.


Junhong's POV:

"There's nothing to explain, Junhong. You hurt my sister again. And don't call me hyung. You don't DESERVE to call me that." Then hyung started the car and drove off. I just stood there. Frozen. His words kept playing in my mind, and the sad part is, he was right. I did hurt her again. I don't deserve to call him hyung. I'm just stupid. No, I'm worse than that. I've made ~~~~~~~~ cry so much. She shouldn't waste her tears on someone like me. I don't DESERVE her tears. Soyou ran to me. "Oppa! What are you doing chasing after her? It interrupted us." And she pouted, but I didn't care. I could care less if she pouted at me, if she begged at me, if she did anything. Her pout wasn't ~~~~~~~'s. She wasn't ~~~~~~~~. What was I even thinking? Even after I did all that, I wanted to explain? What was I going to tell her? Soyou kissed me and I liked the skinship? No. There was no excuse. It was plain and simple. I hurt the love of my life. Again. And I take full blame for that. ~~~~~~~~ is a forgiving person, but this? I don't think the most forgiving person in the world would forgive me after doing this.

After sorting out my thoughts, I turned to Soyou. "What am I doing chasing after her? I'm chasing after the one I love. That's what I am doing." "But oppa~! You have me. Don't you love me?" "No. I don't. I have no feelings for you. I only wanted the skinship. That's right. I was using you as a toy. I'm a b*stard. You should hate me. Now get lost!" "But oppa. Don't you still want the skinship? Let's continue~!! Why would I hate you?" "Soyou-sshi. Didn't I just tell you to get lost? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??!!" She ran off, probably with tears in her eyes. I didn't care. The only person I cared about was ~~~~~~~~. Why? Why did I do this? I couldn't have been patient with ~~~~~~~~? I really am a dumb sh*t.

*Skips to Monday... PPYONG~~!* (just fyi.. she found out on Friday so she has had the weekend thinking about it yeah..)

Your POV:

School. Maybe focusing on my studies will help me forget? I went and sat down next to Jieun unnie. "Hey ~~~~~~~~!! Where's Junhong?" "Junhong? That little sh*t could be in hell for all I care." "OMO WHAT HAPPENED TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" "Unnie. I thought he loved me, but apparently I was wrong. He cheated on me. Cheated on me with SOYOU. The one that bullies me. The one that beats me up. And I caught them making out." "OMO HE DID WHAT I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!" She embraced me in a hug. I'm glad I have a friend like her. When Soyou came into class, she looked at me and smirked. She really is a b*tch, but Junhong is worse.

Well, speak of the devil. When he walked into class, he looked at me with eyes full of sorrow and apology, but I could care less. I really am not that cold hearted, I am actually really forgiving! But, he lied to me. He cheated on me. He doesn't DESERVE forgiveness. Class started, and I closely listened to the teacher this time. I knew everything she was talking about, but I didn't care. I need something to think about, anything. Anything but HIM. I have got to admit, these classes are really good at distracting me from life. It's nice to know that some things and some people will NEVER hurt me. Like Jieun unnie. Like Byungie oppa and Chanhee oppa. Like all the Teen Top oppas. Even B.A.P oppas would probably never hurt me. It's a shame Junhong did. B.A.P were nice friends.

After school, I watched Junhong. He headed for his home. I, then, texted oppa to tell him to go home without me. I went to the coffee shop. The coffee shop with B.A.P oppas. The coffee shop that we used to go to. I walked there, and rung the bell to get their attention. They closed the shop for a little while and brought me a coffee. "Hey ~~~~~~~-ah!!! Where's that Junhong?" "Please, don't mention that piece of sh*t." They all looked both surprised and confused. "Oppas. If you want to know what happened, ask Junhong-sshi. I really don't feel like talking about it. I just came here, to say goodbye. I think it would be really awkward talking to you after you know. Saranghae guys, and mianhae for this, but I really need to get rid of everything that will remind me of him. Just know that, I will never forget you." I took out the necklaces I bought for them. They each had a bunny on it, and I gave one to each of them. I had one too. "Oppas, just remember that I love you and it breaks my heart needing to let go. I just don't think I can keep any connections with him. Take these necklaces so that you will think of me whenever you see it. And the same goes for me." I pulled the necklaces out from my shirt. "I will wear this everyday to remind me of you guys. Never forget me, arraseo? We might hang out later, but now is just too soon." They all nodded their heads, too shocked to say anything. I started walking to the exit when I felt arms wrap around me. I turn and it was Dae oppa. "One last group hug. Jebal?" "Arraseo." Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa, and Jongup oppa all ran and hugged me. Then I heard Dae oppa's voice. I was closest to him in B.A.P. "~~~~~~~-ah. Remember that we love you too. Don't worry, we could never forget you. We'll wait until your ready to hang out, arraseo?" "Arraseo. Gomawo Dae oppa. See you soon.... I hope." They all let go, and I made my way out.

Daehyun's POV:

"Arraseo. Gomawo Dae oppa. See you soon.... I hope." And then she left. Gone for who knows how long. What did that stupid maknae do?? I just lost one of the best friends ever because of him. Apparently, hyung must have been thinking the same thing. Himchan hyung said, "What did that maknae do? He's gonna get it!! Youngjae-ah!!! Call him now!! Ppalli!!! Tell him to come here." Youngjae did exactly that, and in a few minutes Junhong had arrived. When he stepped in the door, we all glared at him. He may be the tallest, but he was still scared. I decided to speak first. "So, Maknae. Tell us what you did. Now." he looked really scared. "Wh-what are you t-talking ab-bout?" "You know what I'm talking about. What did you do to ~~~~~~~~!!!" "I-I...." He was really scared. "Ppalli!! Spit it out!!!" "I maybe kinda sorta cheated on her." This time, all of us yelled at him. "YOU DID WHAT??? WITH WHO AND WHY YOU STUPID BECAUSE OF YOU SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US ANYMORE!!!!" "I cheated on her with Soyou, a queenka at T.O.P High. I... I don't actually know why I did it. I love ~~~~~~~~~, but... I don't know...." I was furious. I yelled at him at the top of my lungs. "YOU HURT ~~~~~~~~~ FOR NOTHING??? AND YOU STILL LOVE HER??? YOU DON'T DESERVE HER. YOU MAKNAE!!!" "I know I don't deserve her Daehyun hyung. i don't deserve a lot of things. I don't even know why I did, and believe I would make it worse by staying at T.O.P High. I have decided to enroll in T.S." "Ok. As long as if you don't hurt her anymore. She's a good person. She's a good friend. She shouldn't be hurt anymore." "Ne hyung!!" Aigoo~ this kid. He really is a pabo. No wonder ~~~~~~~~ doesn't want any connections with him. I'm really gonna miss her. She's like the little dongsaeng I never had. I care about her a lot. I just hope that she won't get hurt anymore. She deserves to get hurt more as much as Junhong deserves to get back with her. They don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted someone from B.A.P to be close to you too so.... Who better than my (new) bias, Daehyun? i know I said Guppie was my bias..

But Dae just killed me too much and now he's my B.A.P bias keke.. So anyways... She comes to realization!!!!

She loves L. Joe keke.. If only they would just confess already.. And I hope I didn't make Zelo or Dae or you or anyone too mean..

Please Comment!! I like the feedback keke... That way I know if I am doing a good job.. I honestly think I at writing..><

And tell me if you want me to change my style of writing or anything!! Hope you enjoyed this chappie!!^^

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for reading!!