My bodyguard oppa!!^^

You... You... What?

Jonghyun's POV:

NOOOO!!! I have to go to school today "-____- That means I have to wait a whole week until I can take ~~~~~~~ out!!! Or maybe even longer.... NOOooOOOoOOo!! Please let this week go by fast so that I can take her out!!! I already have it all planned out!!! I got up, put on my uniform, and went to school. I saw ~~~~~~~ walking and it KILLED me that I couldn't talk to her!! Why did she want to be the nerd??? :'(( I walked through the gate and met up with Teen Top. Niel looked pretty sad too so I think he was upset too. I HOPE I TAKE HER OUT NEXT!!! Niel hyung can go after me. L. Joe hyung doesn't even seem to care.

The bell rang and I was already in class. The teacher was droning on and on about some math stuff or something. It was so boring, so I just tuned her out. The only class I actually enjoyed was dance. This was an arts school, so it had dancing, singing, rapping, whatever other art there is. Those are the ones important to me, but I'm bad at rapping. I just stick to singing, but mostly dancing. I love to dance! I can express myself unlike when I am just hanging out. Luckily, dance is my last class so I always leave school feeling happy. School ended and I left to find my hyungs.

Your POV:

I was walking in the halls towards the gate, when I heard a voice. "Hey nerd! What's up with all the books? And why do you always where your ugly glasses? Is it to hide your ugly face?!?!?!" Ugh, that would be a queenka, Bora. She was a queenka with her group, Sistar. (A/N: I have absolutely nothing against sistar!! I love them, but they were the first girl group to pop in my head when righting this..) "Lucky" for me her friends weren't with her. Usually they wouldn't bother me because Jieun unnie knew martial arts and could kick their butts, but she was absent today. Now there is no one to protect me. :'(( I just hope Chanhee oppa doesn't see this because he would get super mad. He gets really scary when he is mad. I kept walking hoping she would leave. I was totally wrong. She ran in front of me. "Where do you think your going? huh, NERD?! Did you really think I would let you off, you don't have your BODYGUARD anymore! No one to PROTECT you!!" I was terrified. She kicked my legs and I fell to my knees. I could feel the tears threatening to fall. I held it back as much as I could, but they burst out of my eyes when she grabbed my hair and started slapping my face. I didn't bother to fight back, I was to weak to do anything anyways. I heard her screaming some things, but I couldn't hear her because she was slapping me and it hurt so much.

Jonghyun;s POV:

I was at the gate, waiting for Teen Top. C.A.P hyung texted me telling me to meet at the garden. I wonder why. I started walking through the hallways, when I heard screaming. "YOU STUPID NERD!!!WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!! WHY ARE YOU IN AN ART SCHOOL HUH??? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANY TALENTS BESIDES SHOWING OFF YOUR STUPID GRADES TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE SO STUPID BE ABLE TO SKIP A GRADE!! AND THAT'S ALL YOUR GOOD AT!! SCHOOL!! IT'S LIKE ALL YOU DO IS STUDY!!" Wait. Nerd. And that sounds like Bora. OH MY GOD ~~~~~~~ IS THE NERD!!! I started running to where I heard the screaming. Bora didn't notice me, and I saw ~~~~~~~. She was just sitting there, taking every single slap that I know she doesn't deserve. Bora was about to punch her to finish her off, but I automatically reached out my hand to stop her.

Your POV:

Bora kept slapping me, and slapping me. I suddenly heard running and glanced over, and I saw Jonghyun oppa standing there. I really hope he doesn't come over here to save me. Then my whole cover might be blown. I really didn't mind getting beaten up. These wounds can always heal and I can find a way to cover them in front of oppa. If Jonghyun oppa comes over right now and my secret is out? That can never heal because everyone will either somehow figure out Chanhee oppa is my brother, or will hate me even more because a kingka cared about me. Please don't come over oppa, please. If I could right now, I would beg on my knees. Bora was about to punch me, and I was ready to brace myself for the pain. This has happened before, every time Jieun unnie is absent. It was always she finished off with a punch, I would just lay there unconscious for a while, then when I wake up then I will go to the bathroom, wash up, and conceal my wounds. I have been carrying makeup with me ever since I had seen sistar beat up others, knowing it would happen to me one day. Whenever I saw Jieun unnie absent, I would text Chanhee oppa and tell him that I would be late and he should just go home. I would tell him that I would call him to pick me up, and he wouldn't suspect a thing. I guess he was staying late too, otherwise Jonghyun oppa wouldn't be here, but be with Chanhee oppa. I was ready for that punch, in fact I was waiting for it because it means that Jonghyun left it alone and went away. I closed my eyes, but felt nothing. I looked up and saw Jonghyun holding Bora's fist, stopping it from hitting my face. NOOOO stupid oppa why did you do that!!! AHHHH Now what's going to happen!!!

Bora's POV:

I was about done with the nerd. Just one punch and I would be done. I put my fist up, and was about to hit her when a hand stopped me. I got really angry, until I looked over and saw Changjo. I wish he was my oppa, but he's not so I really wish that he would call me noona. But noooo, it is always Bora-ya or Bora-sshi or he wouldn't even say my name and just stand there. Maybe this is my chance to try and get on his good side. There was some of ~~~~~~~'s blood on my hand, so I decided to act like it was my hand bleeding. "CHANGJO-AH!! Look at what this b*tch did to me!!! My hand is bleeding, HELP ME!!!!" He just glared at me. Well THAT was rude. He looked to ~~~~~~~. She was about to pass out. In my mind, I was smiling. I guess the punch wasn't needed to knock her out. Suddenly, something surprised me. Changjo picked up ~~~~~~~. A KINGKA PICKED UP A NERD!!! Does he care about her? Does he like her? What is happening in this world? WHY IS HE CARRYING HER!!! :'((((( He began walking, but then turned around. HE MUST WANT TO HELP ME TOO!! I ran to him, but he kept stepping back. "YAH! BORA GET AWAY! And I SWEAR, if I ever see this happen again, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Well, that was even MORE rude. How could he not care about my "bleeding" hand!!

Jonghyun's POV:

I rushed ~~~~~~~~ to the nurse. I really hope that the nurse is still here!! I checked, but she wasn't. I ran out of the gates of the school to the hospital. Good thing there was a hospital near T.O.P High otherwise I wouldn't know what to do. I quickly got her into the emergency room and they immediately took her. I was pacing back and forth, when my phone rang. I looked at who was calling and it was Chunji hyung. He's probably wondering where i am WAIT. I FORGOT TO CALL HIM TO TELL HIM ABOUT HIS SISTER NOOOO HE IS GONNA KILLL MEEEEE!!! My eyes widened with fear and I immediately answered. "YAH CHANGJO!! Where are you? We have been waiting here for almost an HOUR fo-" "HYUNG HYUNG SHUT UP I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!" "WHAT?" I quickly interrupted him once I gained my senses back. "HYUNG COME TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW. ~~~~~~~ is here right now!!" "What is she doing there?? I'm on my way but TELL ME!! GUYS WE NEEDS TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL ~~~~~~~~ IS THERE!!!" He must have been telling the others. "Ok, Changjo. TALK! NOW!" "WellyouseeIwascomingovertomeetyouguyswhenIheardscreamingsoIlookedoverandIsaw~~~~~~~gettingbeatupsoIwentandstoppeditbystoppingapunchbutshepassedoutso HUH(he had to catch his breath) soIcarriedhertothenursebutshewasn'ttheresoItookhertothehospital." I quickly spat out what happened out of fear and worry. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??? AISH WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK SLOWER!!! JUST TELL US WHEN WE GET THERE WE JUST PARKED!!" He hung up. NOOoooOOO hyung called me by my full, real name. HE NEVER DOES THAT UNLESS HE"S REALLY MAD AT MEEE!!! Ok, Changjo, calm yourself. You tried to help her right? There is no reason to go crazy. OMG I'M FREAKING OUT SO MUCHHHH!!!

Chanhee's POV:

We rushed to the emergency room to find a nervous looking Changjo. HE BETTER TELL US WHAT HAPPENED! "Changjo!!" "Hyung!!!!!!" "What happened to ~~~~~~~~?" "Ok, I was going to meet you guys, when I heard screaming in the hallway. I went over and saw ~~~~~~~~ getting beaten up. The bully was about to throw a punch when I went in and stopped it. ~~~~~~~ passed out, so I carried her to the nurse, but she wasn't there, so I ran her to the hospital and they took her in." "SOMEONE WAS BEATING MY DONGSAENGIE UP???? WHO WHO WHOOOOOOO???" "Hyung, I'm sorry, but I can't remember. I am too nervous and in shock, that I can't remember who." My eyes probably had fire in them when Changjo started trying to calm me down. "I promise, hyung, I will do my best to remember I'm sure I will eventually it will happen I promise hyung!!" "Ok, calm down Changjo and try to remember. I'm going to ask them if I can see ~~~~~~~."

Your POV:

I woke up, and looked around to see everything different. Why were there no lockers. This is definitely not the hallway. Why don't I remember being punched? What is that beepi- WHY AM I HOOKED UP TO A HEART MONITOR??? Oh yeah.... It was all coming back to me. Jonghyun oppa saved me NOOOO!!! I may have been EXPOSED!!! I was thinking about all the possibilities when Chanhee oppa came in. "~~~~~~~~, your awake? How are you feeling? Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine oppa. They are just a few bruises and scratches. Don't worry!" "Don't worry? How can I not worry when my little dongsaeng was beaten up?" Oh great, he pouted. ANd he said beaten up, so I guess Jonghyun oppa told him everything. "By the way, do you remember who beat you up?" HE DOESN"T KNOW???? YES!!!! I mean, Bora is mean, but she doesn't deserve to die. "Oh, sorry no oppa. I'll try to remember for you ok??" I lied. What else could I do? If I told then my brother would turn into a MURDERER. "Umm, oppa?" "Yea?" "Can I talk to Jonghyun oppa?" "Sure, let me go get him."

Chanhee's POV:

I went out to get Changjo. I wonder what she wants to talk to him about. "Yah! Changjo! ~~~~~~~ wants to see you, go to her." "Ok hyung, where is her room?" "I showed him and he walked off.

Author's POV:

Jonghyun went to see ~~~~~~~. He walked in, and ~~~~~~~ had been waiting for him. "Oppa, thank you for saving me!" "Well what else would I do? You are like my own little sister!!" ~~~~~~~ waved Jonghyun to come closer to her so that she come closer just in case anyone was eavesdropping. "Oppa, thank you for nnot telling Chanhee oppa who did it. I'm very glad he doesn't know." "Wait, ~~~~~~~~. You know??" "Yeah, its not like this gives me amnesia. Wait, YOU DON'T KNOW???" "No, I can't remember from all the shock and nervousness. TELL ME I NEED TO TELL YOUR OPPA!!" "NEVER HE WILL KILL HER!!" "I see, so it's a her huh? Is it must be a queenka, right?" "I'm not telling you!" "FINE!! Can you at least tell me if I won't tell hyung? I really want to know." "Fine, come here." Jonghyun stepped closer so that ~~~~~~~ could whisper in his ear. "It's Bora. But promise you won't tell oppa," she whispered. She held out her pinky and Jonghyun hooked his pinky in with ~~~~~~~~'s. "I promise." Little did they know, Byunghun was listening in the whole time. He was really worried about you, but not in brother sister kind of way. He felt as if he just lost the love of his life when he heard you were in the hospital. Byunghun told the rest he was going to the restroom, but he really went to your room to listen in. Lucky for him, he can hear really well and the room wasn't sound proof. He even heard the whispers. He now knew it was Bora, but he wouldn't tell anyone. Not a soul, because he could tell how much you wanted to keep it a secret.

Jonghyun's POV:

After she told me it was Bora, we were just starting to chat. I was happy, I could spend this time with ~~~~~~~~ AND I get to take her out!! We are gonna become close, I'm gonna be closer to her than any of my hyungs, except Chunji hyung of course. "So, oppa, are you gonna always save me now?" "Of course I am, I'm gonna secretly watch over ou so no one ever hurts you again. I CAN BE LIKE YOUR SECRET BODYGUARD!!!" "Ok then oppa, just make sure it's a SECRET bodyguard. What made you think of that anyways?" "Well, when I was a kid I had a lot of baby fat and it made me insecure. I had a dream to become a bodyguard so that I wouldn't be chubby, but I would be super strong! So strong that I could protect someone else, let alone myself. I began to take taekwondo so now I'm really strong!!" "WAHHH YOU USED TO BE CHUBBYYYY???" "Yea, so??" I was annoyed, so what if I used to be chubby? "Oppa, I BET YOU LOOKED SO CUTEE!!! I can't believe you used to be chubby. Your so skinny now!! And you look really strong, I mean look at your arms!!" "Yep, so now I'm really confident in myself and now... I CAN FULFILL MY DREAM OF BEING A BODYGUARD!!!" "Yah! SECRET bodyguard." "Yea, yea. Same difference."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers! Thanks for subscribing!! I was going to do the Changjo chapter where he takes you out here, but I wanted to explain why he is your bodyguard.

I hope you like it! The next chapter should be about Changjo taking you out, but your gonna have to wait.

I can't update for a few days so ANTICIPATE!!

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you for reading!

How can a person be so cute...

Yet so HOT... O__O

Lol I'm so L. Joe biased.... I'll upload others in some future chappies!! I promise!!!^^