Jonghyun oppa!!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

It's Sunday and it is between Byunghun oppa and bodyguard oppa. "HYUNG CAN I TAKE ~~~~~~~ OUT WITHOUT PLAYING PLEASE~~~?!" Byunghun oppa was about to agree until Chanhee oppa stepped in. "Changjo-yah, we have to make it fair!!" "Fine *pouts* but I hope I win!!" He was his happy self again when they were playing. "Kai-Bai-BO!!!" "YAY I WON~~~!! I'M SO HAPPY~~!" Haha, I guess Jonghyun oppa won. He looks so happy. "Come on, ~~~~~~~!!! Kaja~!" "Oppa, I need to get ready first. Where are we going?" "It is a SECRET!!!" Ugh, not another secret. Why do they like secrets and surprises anyways. *pouts* "Fine let me go get my stuff." I went to get my bag and put on my disguise things. 

I went back down and oppa and I walked to his car. He gave me a blindfold. A blindfold. I have to wear a blindfold again. WAE~~??

Jonghyun's POV:

She will NEVER know where I am taking her. Want to know why? It's not because of the blindfold, but because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!! I hadn't planned anything because I really thought I would lose. Now, I'm just driving around while trying to think of places to go. Hmmm... If it were totally up to me we would be exercising because I love exercising, but I don't think she will enjoy that. I'm trying to think of ssomething good because I heard that stupid Niel hyung took ~~~~~~~ to a waterfall. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE!! See, if I could then I would take her on a trip to Jejudo because I had fun there when I was little, but nooooo I can't because I only get one day. I know! We can walk on the Banpo bridge while we drink bubble tea!!! I know that she loves bubble tea, so I hope she thinks the bridge is pretty too!!

I drove to get bubble tea. I got ~~~~~~~~ her favorite flavor, insert fav flavor here. (A/N: If you don't have a favorite, you can put in mine!! It's called Tiger Milk Tea, and it is a mix of thai tea and milk tea.) I got my favortie flavor too!! Taro!! I mean, this day is no waterfall, it is better. Why? Because it has bubble tea. I got back in the car and drove to Banpo bridge. She already wanted to take her blindfold off at the bubble tea shop, but I denied her request. I can't let her see I got bubble tea! That would totally ruin the surprise!!

I stopped the car and put the bubble tea in front of her. We were parked near the bridge. "Take your blindfold off now!!" "Ok oppa-OooOOoohhh bubble tea~~." "We're going to drink these while walking on Banpo bridge!! Kaja ~~~~~~~!!" "Ok, oppa." We walked along the bridge for a while and talked about stuff. For all of you who don't know what Banpo bridge looks like, here is a picture:

We got tired and sat on a bench to rest while looking at the beautiful colors the bridge would show.

Your POV:

Oh. My. Gosh. Banpo bridge is beautiful!!! And how did he know this was my favorite flavor of bubble tea. This is so much FUN~~!

Chanhee's POV:

I wonder where Changjo took ~~~~~~~~. YAY FOR QUESTIONS AND INTERROGATION!! I heard them arrive and busied myself so it doesn't look like I was waiting for them.  I hope Changjo doesn't come inside because I want to question ~~~~~~~~. I'm just really glad Changjo doesn't like my sister like L. Joe does. Well, at least hopefully he doesn't. If he does, he will be exterminated with his hyung. ~~~~~~~ came through the door, and closed it YAY!! Question Time!!

"My dongsaengie~!" "Ne, oppa?" "What did you guys do? Were you surprised? I thought you hate surprises. Did you have fun? What happened? GIVE ME DETAILS!!" "Oppa, you can talk slower you know, right? Anyways, We drank bubble tea while walking on the Banpo bridge, I was surprised, you are right I don't like surprises, I did have fun, what do you mean by "what happened", he got me my favorite flavor of bubble tea and the bridge was really beautiful." "Ok, good enough." "Ok. Oppa I'm going to go get ready for bed." "Ok! Good night!!" "Good Night Oppa!!"

I went up a little while after her. I'm really worried about next weekend. L. Joe is going to take her out and I'm scared he might do something. Why do you have to like ~~~~~~~, my sister, out of every girl we know. I mean, I understand. It's because she is the best dongsaeng in the world!! But why does he have to like her like THAT?? "-__-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it is a little short. For all you Changjo lovers, they had moments in Chapter 5 too so go read that (again)!! I'll try to update more before school starts!!

Thank you for subscribing!! I'm probably going to update much less when I have school..

I promise I will write the L. Joe chappie before then!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!

Awww... I don't know about you but I liked his chubby cheeks!^^