Chunji the awesome brother

You... You... What?

Your POV:

I ran home with tears streaming down my face. I wiped them the best that I could, but they kept falling. I got home and kept my head down. Unfortunately, Chanhee oppa was on the couch. He saw me walking in with my head hanging low.

"~~~~~~~-ah? Gwenchana? ~~~~~~-ah?" he asked, but I kept walking. It's too bad that oppa knows me better than that. He got up and held my wrist to stop me from going any further.

"I'm fine, Chanhee. Let me go." I said. Although my voice was stern, he could tell that there was weakness.

"No. I know that voice. Plus, you called me "Chanhee". No oppa, no nothing. You only do that when you're sad or mad or angry. Now tell me, what happened." He said. His voice of serious, full of concern and worry. He held my face and swept the hair out of the way. He saw all the tears on my face. The trails of sadness.

"Oppa, Gwencha-"

"How can you say that when you have tears? There are tears of sadness and tears of joy, but considering your frowning I'm going to say sadness. Now tell me, ~~~~~~~, who did this to you?"

"No, oppa. It's ok. Gwenchana jeongmal gwenchanayo.."

"I said, who did this to you?" He said with urgency in his voice.

"No one. It was no-"

"Don't give me that, ~~~~~~~. I know you probably want to protect whoever did this to you or something, but tell me."

"No. I won't tell you. It's really fine, oppa, I'm crying for nothing. It really is nothi-"

"WHO. DID. THIS. TO. YOU." he yelled. And he never yells at me.

"Byunghun" I mumbled.

"WHO?"

"BYUNGHUN! BYUNGHUN DID THIS TO ME! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" Without saying another word, he rushed out of the house. I ran out to catch him, but he was too fast. I followed him all the way to Byunghun's place. Chanhee banged on the door. Luckily, Byunghun's parents weren't home.

"Nuguse- oh hyung."

"DON'T "OH HYUNG" ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DONGSAENG?!" I decided to stay back. When he is like this, his judgement is clouded.

"W-what do y-you mean h-hyun-g?"

"I MEAN ~~~~~~~!!! MY DONGSAENG, ~~~~~~~~!!! SHE CAME HOME IN TEARS AND SHE TRIED TO PROTECT YOU AND EVERYTHING, BUT I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS YOU! IT WAS YOU WHO MADE HER CRY!"

"Hyung it's-"

"No, oh no. You don't get to explain yourself. I am not going to listen to some STUPID explanation as to why she is crying or anything. I'm here to YELL at you. Do you know how ANGRY I am? Didn't you see me when JUNHONG made her cry? Huh? You were there, right?"

"I was, hyung but- HYUNG!" I heard him yell and I looked up. Chanhee's fist was up, ready to punch Byunghun.

Jonghyun's POV:

 I was walking home from the shop. My mom needed me to pick some things up, and I thought I would stop off and L.Joe hyung's place since it was on the way. When I was around the corner, I heard yelling. And it kinda sounded like........ Chunji hyung? O.O I know hyung. When he is mad, he is REALLY mad. And he only gets that way when something happens to his sister. And L.Joe hyung is her boyfriend........ DAMMIT L.JOE HYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO?!

I ran to his place just to see Chunji hyung ready to punch L.Joe hyung. I set down the bags and run to my hyungs.

"HYUNG HAJIMA!"

"Changjo-ah?" I ran towards them and pulled Chunji hyung away before he could punch him.

"Hyung? Chunji hyung? What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'M TRYING TO TEACH THIS PABO A LESSON!!"

"Hyung, why don't we talk abou- heyyyyyy...."

"Wae?"

"~~~~~~~-ah? Hyung, isn't that your sister?"

"She must've followed me. ~~~~~~~-ah, come here."

She slowly and cautiously walks over. I let go of hyung.

"Now, why don't we be adults and talk about this."

"Fine.... Let's go in and talk." We all went in.

"Alright, now. Chunji hyung, why are you mad at L.Joe hyung?"

"Because he made my dongsaeng cry... I told him to protect her... I was helping him because I THOUGHT he would protect her... That he would never do anything to make her cry...."

"Good... Now, L.Joe hyung, what happened?"

"I got jealous seeing her with Daehyun. I tried to explain, but she wouldn't let me and she started crying. So, I let her go home."

"See? Isn't it good that we are talking about this?-"

"Wait..... Byunghun-ah...... You what? You got jealous and you made her cry? That's what this BIG thing is about?"

"N-Ne...."

"Is there anything you would like to ELABORATE on Byunghun-ah?"

"I might've kinda sorta yelled a little bit......"

"You..... You what? You yelled? How much is a little bit...?"

"Fine.... Maybe a lot......"

"And how much is a lot, Byunghun?"

I cut in because I could feel Chunji hyung's anger building up.

"Chunji hyung, gwenchana. Eo? Gwenchana.... Calm down.... Why don't we let ~~~~~~~~ talk, okay?"

"Arasseo..."

~~~~~~~~ exhaled and said,


Again, sorry if it is crap.. I actually talked to my friend about this chapter cuz idk what to write...

Hope you enjoyed anyways ^^

Merry Christmas/Christmas Eve depending on where you are...

행복하세요~!

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading

APPLY TO BE IN WOOLIM'S NEW GIRL GROUP!

POWER