My Plan

You... You... What?

Your POV:

It's already Wednesday. In two days, I will be living with a weird company owner and his family and my umma and appa WITHOUT Chanhee oppa. I could never let him do that for me. He's done so much for me already. This shall be one of the many things I will do to try to repay him. I'm really going to miss living with him, but what can I do? Let him leave to work and NEVER talk to me again? I can never let that happen. I don't want my oppa to work. I don't want my oppa to leave me. I have to do this. Do this for all the memories. Do this for all the bubble tea moments. Do this for us. Do this for my one and only Chanhee oppa. I haven't told him of my plan. Why shoud I when I know he will just tell me no? He will tell me that I can't move there. He will tell me that he will go and work for me. I know my oppa, and I'm not stupid. I need to do this in secret. I can't let anybody know. Not Chanhee oppa. Not Teen Top oppas. No. One. Can. Know.

Byunghun's POV:

COME ON LEE BYUNGHUN!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ASKING A GIRL OUT. I'M JUST ASKING OUT A GIRL. Except she is not just A girl. She is The girl. The girl that I love. Why did I wait until now? Oh yeah, because that stupid hyung named Lee Chanhee got me suspicious. First, he avoided my question about if he is going anywhere, but I just shrugged it off. But now? He is spending a LOT of time with ~~~~~~~~ and acting REALLY weird. Stupid hyung, where are you going? But, why would he go anywhere? He wouldn't just leave her alone. He cares to much to leave ~~~~~~~~. But if he does, I know that I will be the one to protect ~~~~~~~. I promise hyung that I will protect her no matter what happens. Now all I have to do is figure out a date.

Hmmm... WHY IS THIS SO HARD??? I have thought of movies, rivers, trails, malls, but nothing seems perf-WAIT!!!! I just got the best absolute perfect (A/N: AHAHA I'M SORRY I HAD TOO..) idea EVER. She loves bubble tea. so I just take her to a romantic place to drink bubble tea. What about...... Cheonggyeoncheon? Ah~~ yes. That place is really romantic!! Now she just has to say yes.

~~~~~~~~-yah!!! Wanna hang out together~?? Arraseo oppa, when? Tomorrow night at 8? Arraseo oppa~~!!!! Is Teen Top going to be there too?? Ani just me and you!^^ Cool!!! Eodi? That's for me to know and YOU to find out!! kekeke Awww oppa~~!!! Fine ><... I'll see you then~!!!! Arraseo~!! Nado! Annyeong oppa~ Annyeong~~!!

SHE SAID YES!!!! to hanging out with me.... I never actually asked her out on a date. Oh well. Cheonggyeoncheon will be the perfect place to ask ~~~~~~~~ out. Mission "Ask ~~~~~~~ Out" is a go~!!!

Your POV:

Mwoh??? Was I just asked out? No it can't be. He probably just wants to hang out like Chanhee oppa and I hang out. Why would someone like him ever like someone like me? I should really get over him. He will never love me like I love him. Whatever, now what to wear. Wae does nobody tell me where we are going beforehand??? Whatever I'll just wear this:

It's comfy~!!! haha. I decided I shouldn't wear a dress. What if he takes me to the amusement park? Or somewhere like that. It wouldn't be right to wear a dress there! Wae am I thinking this through so much?? It's not like this is a date. Aish... Molla... Whatever.

Chanhee's POV:

While ~~~~~~~ was in her room, I called L.Joe and told him to come over. At first he refused, but I persuaded him with my ways. He was telling me tha- *RINGS* oh he's here. Well, anyways, he was telling me that he asked my dongsaengie out. FINALLY!! I was starting to wonder if I should tell someone else. I'm leaving this Friday, he couldn't have done it EARLIER so I could see them together??? "Annyeong hyung!" "Annyeong. Come on, let's talk in my room." "Arraseo. What are we gonna talk about?" "What do you think pabo-yah~??" We reached my room and I closed the door. "Hyung, whatcha wanna talk about???" "L.Joe-yah~!! You take so long just to ask her out." "Well~~~~...." "What Do You MEAN "WELL"????" "I never TECHNICALLY called it a date. I just told her I wanna hang out with her. BUT DON'T WORRY HYUNG I'M TAKING HER SOMEWHERE ROMANTIC AND ASKING HER THERE TOMORROW!!!" "Arraseo. Where are you taking her?" "I'm taking her to Cheonggyeoncheon and we are going to drink bubble tea there!!! And I will ask her. DON'T WORRY HYUNG!!" "How can I not worry? I never thought that I would be telling YOU of all people to ask out my sister." "YAH HYUNG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME????" "Because you are a pabo~!!! And you can be a byuntae~~!!! And you are really short~~!!!!" "HYUNG~~~!!!! YOU ARE ONLY 1-2 CM TALLER THAN ME!!!!" "Yeah. 1-2 cm that you don't have you MIDGET~!!!" "Hyung ~~~~~~~ is shorter than me. That means you are calling her a midget too??" "Ani. ~~~~~~~ is tall for girls. SHE IS ONLY 3 CM SHORTER THAN YOU~!!!" (A/N:I was trying not to make it anything not like you but I couldn't help it... Mianhae... I wanted it to be a small height difference cuz it's always funnier when talking about my shorty Byung haha) "Psh whatever hyung. Well, is that all you needed to talk about?" "Ne. You may leave now." "You don't want me here hyung?? sobs.." "Ani I don't want you here. Now go." "You are so mean Chunji hyung. Annyeong~!!! Since you don't want me here!" "Haha. Pabo-yah just go." This kid is so weird. And he's so short haha. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello internet people... How was it?? Yeah... if you guys are wondering there is another reason why their height difference is little...

It's because it represents my height haha... I'm 168 cm and I'm just like NO BYUNG Y U SO SHORT T-T...

The next have almost NOTHING to do with the letter and stuff.....

The most it will say is stuff like "last days with you" or whatever...

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for Reading!!

On a side note.... If any of you actually care what is going on in this author's life.... I am going to a school with NONE of my friends from middle school.... but not by choice T-T.... I miss them a lottttt.... I'm getting glasses.... I wish I could update more.... I found kpop buddies at my school huhuhu... I think I'm gonna watch death bell.... INFINITE IS COMING TO SAN JOSE AND I WANT TO GO OMFG THEY ARE COMING TO THE CITY I LIVE IN THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE YEOLL OMO SARANGHABNIDA SUNGYEOL YEOLLIE I LUB U I HOPE I CAN SEE U IN CONCERT WITH ALL UR TALLNESS AND UR BEAUTIFUL HAIR AND UR Y DANCE MOVES AND YEOLLLLIIIIEEEEEE~~!!!! Can u tell who my bias is??? haha.... Somehow my bias used to be Kyuzizi which I really don't get because he is nothing like my other biases....... But I lub his "eyes" lololol.... Guys if ur wondering.... I totally ship Teenfinite... It's the best band ship ever.... TEENFINITE U SHOULD HAVE A CONCERT TOGETHER AND TAKE ME WITH U OMO I LUB THEM SO MUCH......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPqmMc-lrdc i died watching this......

Guys Myungjoe I don't understand........ I ship Chunjoe and Myungyeol.... Why do I ship Myungjoe too........