Appa~~~

You... You... What?

Daehyun's POV:

Time to ask appa if ~~~~~~~ can stay with Chunji!!! I knocked on his door. "APPA~~!!!" "Come in." I went up to his desk and sat on the chair across from him. "Appa~~.. Is it ok if ~~~~~~~ doesn't stay here?? Like can you give her appa the job but not make her stay here??" "Why do you ask that?" "Because she isn't happy here~!! I want her to be happy. So, can she??" "Do you promise to no longer whine around the house about how much you miss her?" "Ne, I'm promise!! Wait, is that what this whole thing is about??" "Ne... Honestly you were really annoying I couldn't take anymore." "KAMSAHABNIDA APPA~~!!! She said she will hang out with me again~~!!!" "Haha arraseo. Is that all??" "Ne.. See you later, appa~~." And I left.

Daehyun's Appa's POV:

YAY~~!!!! More money. Now I don't have to pay for that girl's expenses haha. And HE WILL STOP WHINING~!!! Finally. This is good. And I get a new worker. I needed one anyways. GOOD FOR BUSINESS~~!!!!

Your POV:

I was waiting in Dae Oppa's room. He came in. "Oppa~~ Can I stay with my Chanhee Oppa~??" "NE~!!! BUT YOU BETTER HANG OUT WITH ME~!!!" "Ne~~ I will~!!" YAY~!! Chanhee Oppa~~ hope you don't worry~~!!! I'm coming soon~~!!! Oh~~ I should text him!!!!

(You and Chunji)

OPPA~~!!! Reply to me~~ keke

Annyeong dongsaengie~~!! Are you ok there? You aren't living with some creep, right?

Nope Oppa it's good... It's my FRIEND... And.....

And what???

I GET TO LIVE WITH YOU~~!!!!

Mwoh~?? Jinjja??? Wae??

My friend talked to his appa and now I can stay with you~~

HIS??? IT'S A GUY??

Ne~~ It's Dae Oppa~~ Haven't seen him in forever~!!!

Who is he to you......

MY CHINGU~~~

Oh arraseo.... COME BACK SOON BABY~~

Haha arraseo Oppa... Annyeong~~

Annyeong~~

YAY~!!! So everything did work out~~!!!


Just a kinda filler chapter haha... MORE L.JOE IN NEXT FEW CHAPPIES!!

Hope you enjoyed it~~

Comment and Subscribe

Wahh~~~ so many subscribers~~ people actually like my weird writing?? haha

Thanks for Reading!!!

생일 축하합니다~~!!!!! Happy Birthday to my friend, kiyohyo!!! My birthday present to her is... ADVERTISEMENT~~!!! haha I'm such a lame friend... Anyways~~

Check out her story about T.O.P Media's new girl group, Frost~!!!

Read me~~!!

And i'm co authoring her other story... AND THE APPLY IS OPEN APPLY PLEASE?? keke Also about a new T.O.P Media girl group... MYSTIC~!!!

Apply please??

GOMAWO!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN LOLOL