The Day I Move In

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Today is the day. It's Friday. The day I will move in. Yes, I will move in. Like I would EVER let Chanhee Oppa go away from me. I already memorized the address and meeting time. I will be going there in 3 hours and 10 seconds... 9... 8.. 7.... 6.. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.... Another 3 hours to go until I will meet my appa. I really miss him, and I'm happy I get to see him. I'm just sad because I can't live with my Oppa. I should go hang out with him. I went to his room. *knock* "Oppa~~!!! Let's do something~!!! Kaja~!!!" There was no answer. "Oppa?" Still no answer. I open his door to find a note on his desk.

I am sorry I have to leave you, dongsaengie~~!! Oppa must go so that you can live in peace~!! Don't worry, cutie!! Byunghun will take care of you. The letter in the top right drawer of my desk contains a letter that will explain all of this. Open it later~!!! Don't try to contact me though~!! I will miss you, but I am not allowed to have ANY connections with you ><... Please forgive me~~... I need to protect you~~... I will miss you, my cutie dongsaeng. Only contact me if there is an emergency. ONLY if there is an emergency. Please take care, hae fun, and stay healthy~!! I wll always think about chu~!!! kekeke

- Your One and Only Chanhee Oppa

What... WhAt... WHAT??? I thought the meeting wasn't for another 2 hours and 45 minutes??? I need to go... I grabbed my hoodie and headed out the door. I ran to the meeting place and saw Chanhee Oppa and Appa there, talking. Phew~~~ they better stay there. They started to walk away, so I ran to them. I ran, and I ran, and I ran some more. I was eventually out of breath. I couldn't reach them. "CHANHEE OPPA~~!!!! OPPA~!!! APPA~!!! WAIT~!!! GAJIMA~~~~~!!!!!!!" Although I screamed at the top of my lungs, they couldn't hear me. I saw them get into a car and I ran. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I didn't care if I was tired or not at this point. All I cared about was my oppa. I ran to the car, but it had already went off. I saw it just down the road. More running. Just a little... bit... more..... A STOP SIGN~~!!!! I ran as fast as I could and went in front of the car. "STOP THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!! I AM NOT MOVING!!!" I can be very persistent.

Chanhee's POV:

The day my life gets taken away from me. Appa sent another letter telling me the meeting time was moved up. Great. Some more time I have to give up. I packed a small backpack with few stuff to go. I figured I could bring all my other stuff later. What I am bringing is all I really need. A picture of my dongsaeng, the photo album she made for my birthday 2 years ago, a picture of Teen Top, my phone, and my bb cream/face wash/skincare products. Always gotta look good and take care of my skin, right?

When I arrived at the meeting place, I saw appa. "Appa!" I called. He saw me with surprised eyes and then walked over to me. "Where's ~~~~~~~??" "Not here. I'm going." "But you won't get to see or contact her..." "I know... but I have to protect her... I can't have her living at a stranger's house." "Are you sure about this?" "Yes, I am 100% (A/N: haha get it?? 100%??  sorry ><) absolutely positively sure." "Alright, then kaja." We walked to a car. I felt like I could almost hear my cutie's voice. Oh brain, why must you play tricks on me at a time like this?? I got in the car and we drove. I began to fall asleep until I heard her voice again. I heard her say, "STOP THIS CAR RIGHT NOW!! I AM NOT MOVING!!!" That sounds so much like her- WAIT~~~!!! I look up to see my dongsaeng in front of the car.

"Sir, there seems to be an aghassi in front of us. She won't move." "Tell her to-" "I got it~!!"" I cut my appa off. He had no idea it was ~~~~~~~~. I got out of the car. "OPPA~!!!!!!!!!" "Cutie~~ what are you doing here??" "I'm going with appa of course." "I think your mistaken. I'm going with appa." "Nope. Not gonna happen. I'm not letting you, Oppa." "Eh~~ I'm your Oppa... You should listen to me~!!" "Hahahaha Oppa is so funny. He thinks I will let him go off and not have any communications." "I'm doing this for you~~!!!" "I know, Oppa. And it's sweet, but I'm going." She walked into the car without listening to what I have to say. She opened the window and stuck her head out. "Oppa~~ I'm going with appa~!!! Please go home and relax... I can still hang out with you~!!!!" I was very VERY hesitant, but eventually went.

Your POV:

We got to the house I will be living at.... OR SHOULD I SAY MANSION THIS PLACE LOOKS AS BIG AS A FOOTBALL FIELD!!!! It has fancy gates and everything. I still wonder why this weirdo company owner wants me living here. I walked in and was greeted by maids. "Annyeonghaseyo, aghassi." They said, bowing as well. "Oh, no need. Call me ~~~~~~~!!!" "Are you sure??" "Ne~~ I can call you Unnie, right?" "As you wish, ~~~~~~~. Now please, follow me." I followed her to a hallway. She brought me to the door at the end of the hall. "This is young master's bedroom. I have directions from the master that young master will show you to your room and around." "Ummmm..... ok?" "Knock on the door. I will leave you now." "Ok... umm... gomawayo unnie~!!"

*knock* *knock* *knock* "Hello?" "Come in." I open the door and step into the room. His back was facing me. "And who are you??" "I am the daughter of Mr. Lee. He is a new employee of your appa and I was asked to live here." "And why is that?" "You tell me!! He's your Appa!!" The nerve of this guy. It's not like I WANT to live here. He turned around and our eyes widened in shock. "L-Le-e ~~~~~~~???" He stuttered. Then I stuttered, "J-J-JU-NG D-DAE-HY-UN OP-PA????"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So~~~ How was it?? Did anyone guess correctly who it was??? Haha... I figured her just going would be boring...

MIGHT AS WELL ADD DRAMA lol... How was it~~??? Bleh~~ it's not as good as I planned it..

Everything seems to sound better in my head *sigh*

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for reading!!

On another note..... IT IS LEE CHANHEE'S BIRTHDAY ASJFNJNKDFKJOFEJNF HE'S 21!!! (korean age lol).... 생일 축하합니다~~!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ