No Matter What Happens, I'm Here for YOU

You... You... What?

Hey, so I kinda got an idea for where this story could go hehe... I got the inspiration in da car it just kinda hit me like a slap in the face haha... This is kinda like a filler chapter, so it may be short, but get ready for cheesy cliche drama coming soon lol (don't worry it will be interesting too)..


Your POV:

Today would have been Byunghun's and my four month anniversary. I know, time flies, right? I was just going to be lazy around the house and drowning all my sorrows and feels in dramas. I would be spending my time with the two best friends I could ever have, Ben and Jerry. I had my day all planned out. It was going to be filled with crying and chips and sodas and ice cream and Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin. Then my night would be filled with the Monday couple and the guests on whichever episode of Running Man I felt like watching. It would be filled with the Easy Brothers, the Tiger chasing the Giraffe, and laughter. It would be filled with my all time favorite mc/comedian, Yoo Jae Suk. And then, all my plans went down the drain when I got a text from the one and only Lee Byunghun.

Meet me today at 7:00 p.m. Make sure to look pretty ;)...

Fun. Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. I had to try to look pretty today. I got up and went to my closet to figure out what to wear when I got another text.

Just kidding! You always look pretty~! But wear that gold dress I chose for you, huh?

I replied with an okay and began to get ready. No dramas, because I would get red and puffy eyes. No Lee Jong Suk. No Kim Woo Bin. WHY WORLD? Right at 7, the doorbell rang. I hear Chanhee oppa's feet stomping down the stairs.

"WHO COULD THAT BE I DIDN'T MAKE ANY PLANS?"

"DON'T WORRY OPPA, I GOT THE DOOR! JUST STAY WHEREVER YOU ARE, OKAY. I HAVE PLANS."

"REALLY, ~~~~~~~, YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE I GOT UP AND RAN DOWN THE STAIRS?"

"Whatever, oppa. You need the exercise anyways. Pig."

"YAH!! I am not a pig!"

If he isn't a pig, he should have more confidence in himself. I saw him look down and poke his squishy tummy. I got up and opened the door. I let Byunghun in.

"YAH, DONGSAENG-AH, WHAT IS THE MIDGET DOING HERE?"

"SAYS THE GUY WHO IS ONLY LIKE A CENTIMETRE OR TWO TALLER THAN THE MIDGET!"

"That's so mean! I'm not a midget, ~~~~~~ is shorter than me!"

"I'm shorter than you by like 3 centimetres. Plus, you should be taller. You're a guy!!!"

"But still-"

"WAIT, ~~~~~~~, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE ALL DRESSED UP? FOR THIS MIDGET?"

"WHAT PART OF I'M NOT A MIDGET DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? YOU ARE SHORT TOO! HOW COME ~~~~~~~ HAS TALL GENES AND YOU HAVE SHORTY GENES HUH?"

"Well.... well.... I DON'T KNOW HOW GENES WORK! YOU HAVE TO ASK ~~~~~~~~ SHE GOT THE SMART GENES TOO!!"

"I am right here you can just ask me right now. Anyways, we should go. Bye, oppa~! Let's go, Byunghun oppa," I said to get them to stop yelling. You would think that after all of these years of friendship, they wouldn't act like this. But then again, maybe this is just how they communicate. We got in the car and I asked where we are going. But, surprise surprise, he won't tell me. It's a surprise. Stupid surprises.

"~~~~~~~-ah!!! We are here~~!!! Wake up, sleepyhead!" I hit the hand he was waving in front of my face away.

"Yah, I am not a sleepyhead!"

"Says the person who fell asleep on a 20 minute drive!"

"Whatever, where are we?"

He walked me over to a table and took out a cooler. He took out two bubble teas, one for me and one for him.

"Do you remember this place? It's the place-"

"where you confessed. How could I forget? But.... what are we doing here?"

"It would've been our four month anniversary today, so I wanted to make my promise official."

He took out a box with two rings inside. It was just a simple band with engravings on it. One said, "I Promise," and the other said, "Never Leave."

"~~~~~~~-ah. As I said before, I promise to wait for you. I promise to be there if you need a shoulder to cry on. I promise I will be there if you have an emergency, whether it is important or not. I promise that I will always love you. And, last but definitely not least, I promise to never leave your side." He gave me the ring that said "I Promise" on it.

"This ring symbolizes the promise I am making. My ring says Never Leave. I want you to promise to never leave me. Whether I am there with you as an older brother, best friend, or significant other, never leave me. Are you willing to do that?"

"Yes. Yes, I am." I was stunned. Shocked. I couldn't believe this was happening. I still love him. I know I do. It is just too soon for me to take him back. Some people may think I'm overreacting, and I can see why. I mean, he didn't do much. It's just that trust is an extremely important thing to me. Without trust, what's the point? I think the point of any relationship, whether it is family, friend, or lover, is to have someone you can trust. If that person doesn't trust you, how can you trust them? That's how I felt, when he thought I cheated on him. When he didn't believe me when I told him who Daehyun is to me.

However, I will keep this promise as long as he keeps his. Whether I am with him or not, Byunghun has been an amazing friend to me. I can't break that. I won't break that. I will never leave you, Lee Byung Hun. You better do the same.


Like I said, filler chapter. Hope it was still fine haha.... Inspiration comes at the weirdest times, right........

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you all for reading~

Bootiful gif of Byunghun for all you readers hehe

Sorry for the wait

I shall bring you a beautiful dramatic story LOL