I need time...

You... You... What?

Your POV:

I sat on the edge of the cliff. My feet hanging down. I could die with one wrong move, but I didn't care. The fact that Byunghun didn't trust me made me forget about my fear of falling. Forget about my fear of heights. It was nice. The cool ocean breeze flowing through my hair. Watching the waves crash into the rocks. I had no sense of time. All I knew was that the sun was slowly setting. It was beautiful to watch the mass of orange and yellow slowly sink down into the horizon. I got up and moved a little ways in. I lied down on my side and watched the sun set. Many thoughts passed through my mind.

"Does he not trust me?"

"But he's Byunghun.. Of course he would trust me, right?"

"But he didn't believe me when I told him Daehyun was just a friend."

"Did I overreact?"

"But he overreacted too.."

I kept thinking until the sun ws fully down.The moon came out of hiding and shone bright. I looked at the stars. It fascinated me how in reality they were bigger suns. Just the distance is what made them appear smaller.Thinking these things, my eyes began to close. In no time, I slipped into dreams.

Byunghun's POV:

I ran to the beach. I ran up the path to the cliff.

"~~~~~~~-ah!" I yelled, looking for her. When I got there, I saw her just lying on the ground. Her eyes closed. I noticed she was sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and started walking.

About half way to her house, she woke up. She looked confused at first.

"Who- Where are we?"

"On the way to your house."

"Put me down."

"No. Why would I do that?"

"I said put me down!" I put her down since I didn't want her even angrier. She started stomping off away from me. I, of course, caught up to her.

"Go away! Get lost!" she said. I wasn't going to listen to her though.

"Aniyo. Let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk about! Now I know what you really think of me-"

"And what is that? That I don't trust you? That I don't believe you? Is that what you think?"

"Are you trying to tell me it is not true?"

"Ne. It isn't true, I just overeacted a littl-"

"A LITTLE? You overeacted a LITTLE?"

"Fine, overreacted a lot, and I'm sorry! Please forgive me.."

"How can I? I told you Daehyun and I are just friends, yet you didn't believe me! That basically says that you don't trust me. Do you really think I am the kind of person who would cheat on someone? Me? The person who's first love cheated on her? The person who suffered a horrible heartbreak. Do you really think I would cheat after that, let alone on the person who helped me through that? How low do you think I am?" Once she finished her talking, she walked away again. Before she could leave, I grabbed her wrist.

"Look. I made a mistake. I got jealous. It means I'm human, okay? Are you telling me you have never done something you don't regre-"

"Let go."

"You could at least let me finish."

"Ani... Let go.. Just....... Go away." She took my hand off her wrist and started walking away again. But, I was determined to get her to forgive me. However, I didn't get to that night. As I ran to catch up to her, I heard small sobs. Small whimpers. Coming from her. I ran to her, and when I caught up to her, she went faster. I saw her face for a second, though. I saw a tear had stained her cheek.

That's when I realized that now I am a person that made her cry. I used to think that that was what made me and Junhong different, but now what? We both love ~~~~~~~ a lot. We both care about her. We both made a mistake. And now, we both made her cry.

I thought that, hopefully, there would be something that set us apart again. That ~~~~~~~ would forgive me and stay with me. That we can live our lives together. That we can make each other happy forever.


The majority of people that voted on my poll said to continue, so here I am....

Sorry if it's crap.. Like I said, I didn't know what to write....

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!

 Calling all INSPIRITS! Check out Project Choding~! The link is in Chapter 37!!