Changhyun oppa!!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Daniel oppa, Changhyun oppa, and Jonghyun oppa kept fighting with each other. They are so childish. I was getting so annored with it, I finally figured out a way to decide. "Ok, oppas stop fighting!! Just do rock, paper, scissors and winner will take me first." They all agreed and they all played. Minsoo oppa was out first, then Daniel oppa and Byunghun oppa both got out. It was between Changhyun oppa and Jonghyun oppa. I really didn't care who because I know that I will be hanging out with all of them sooner or later. They were giving each other death stares, it was a battle between the maknaes. They played, and Changhyun won. Jonghyun oppa looked down in dissapointment, but Changhyun oppa was jumping for joy. "Yay!!! I get to take you out first!!!! I'm gonna take you out on Saturday so that I can spend ALLLLL DAY with you!!!" Yay? This weekend is going to be tiring.

After a little bit, mostly oppas talking r bickering about something, they left. Then Chanhee oppa came up to me and held my shoulders. "Are you sure you are alright with this? I can still make it so you don't have to go. I just want you to be happy, ok? Tell me if anything bothers you!!" "Ok oppa, I will. I'm ok with going, and they seem really happy about it. I don't want to make them sad." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "That's my girl, always thinking about others!!" Then we went up and got ready for bed. That night, I slept with a smile on my face.

Skip to Saturday!!

Changhyun's POV:

I heard beeping, it was my alarm clock going off. I looked at the time and remembered, It's SATURDAY!!! I get to take ~~~~~~~ out today!!! We are going to have soooo much fun!! We're gonna go to the mall, and get bubble tea, and then we are going to the beach, and then AHHHH I'm so excited!!! Or we could just do whatever she wants too. I guess we'll decide later but I definitely want to go to the mall with her!!

Your POV:

Chanhee oppa came in my room to wake me up. "~~~~~~~!! Ricky is coming soon, get ready!!!" Ricky? Ohhhhh today is Saturday. Changhyun oppa is going to take me out today. I got up, showered, and got dressed. I decided I should wear my contacts, sunglasses, and cap today because i don't know where oppa is taking me. I don't want anyone to see me with Changhyun oppa, and by me I mean the 'nerd'. I went downstairs, and I saw Changhyun oppa sitting on the couch waiting for me. "~~~~~~~, kaja!" "Ok, just let me say bye to Chanhee oppa first." I went over to hug him. "Bye oppa!" "You are SURE you are alright with this?" "Yeah, are you sure you are? Ok, got to go!! Byee!" "Bye, and be good!!" Changhyun oppa and I left. I wonder where he is taking me..

Changhyun's POV:

Yay!! We are FINALLY going. They took so long to say bye.. she could have just waved!! Oh well, we are going now!! I am going to take her...... TO THE MALL!! I can buy her stuff and we can buy best friend bracelets and we can drink bubble tea!! This is going to be so much FUN!! WE arrived at the mall, "~~~~~~~, let's go!" "Ok, oppa. Where are we going first?" "We are going to get.... BUBBLE TEA!!" "Ooooh. It's my favorite drink, did you know that?" "REALLY??? Mine TOOO!!!!" We went to get bubble tea. We are going to be BEST friends!!! We got our bubble tea, I got taro and she got regular. We walked around the mall with our drinks, I saw a cute store and dragged her in there. I had saved some money just so that I could buy her something!!

Your POV:

Oppa dragged me into a store. It was filled with cute things, accessories, best friend bracelets, things like that. He dragged me to the best friend stuff and was looking at it. He picked out one. One bracelet was white and the other was a light lavender. They both had a crown on it (A/N: Yes, Teen Top colors and the Teen Top crown!!). One said best and the other said friends. Oppa went to go buy it, and came back to me. "So, which bracelet do you want?" "Me? I am your best friend?" "You are NOW!! Choooseee one!!" "Ok, ok. I like... the purple one!" He handed me the lavender one and I put it on. He smiled and put on his (the white one). Mine says 'Best' and his says 'Friends'. We then started walking again. "So, ~~~~~~~, what do you want to do now?" "hmmm... let's go... to the beach!!" "ok!! kaja!"

We arrived at the beach. I breathed in and I felt relaxed. I loved the beach, the smell of the sea, the beachy hair you get afterwards, and I get to relax. Changhyun oppa brought out a mat from his car for us to sit on. We put it down near the shore and lied down. We were relax, when I felt tired. I got up so that I wouldn't fall asleep, and oppa got up too. We picked up the mat, and walked along the shoreline. The waves would come and the water would wash our feet as we walked. He was smiling the whole time. I looked at him, and smiled. It made me happy that he was happy. We lied down on the mat again when the sun was setting. We watched the sunset and then got up and brushed the sand off our selves. We walked back to the car and we came back to my house. Today was fun!

"Chanhee oppa, we're back!!!!" He came running downthe stairs. "Hey! Did you have a good time?" I was nodding my head, and then Changhyun spoke up because he didn't see me, "I DID!!!! How about you ~~~~~~~??? Did you have fun today???" "Ne. I had fun today." They all smiled. "Well, I better get going now. Bye ~~~~~~~! Bye hyung!!" WE waved and he left.

"~~~~~~~, how was it? He didn't do anything right? What did you guys do? I want details. What is this on your wrist? Best? What does this mean?" I was bombarded with questions. Oppa is so overprotective, but I know it's because he loves and cares for me. I'm so grateful to have a brother like him! "hmm.. oppa slow down.. I had fun, we were just hanging out as friends, we went to the mall and drank bubble tea and shopped a little and then went to the beach until sunset, This on my wrist is a bracelet he bought for me, he has the other one and it says friends meaning BEST FRIENDS, it means he considers me as a best friend. Is that enough for you?" "Yes.. Now go get to bed. I might have to wake you up early because Teen Top is coming over and one of them might want to take you out again. Also, they probably want to see you, so start getting ready for bed!" "Ok, good night oppa!" WE hugged and he wished me a good night too. I went up and got into bed. I wonder what the others will do with me."

Chanhee's POV:

I woke up the next morning and got ready. The doorbell rang and I went down to open it. It was Teen Top, they all came in and made themselves comfortable. "So, where is ~~~~~~~???" asked Niel. Of course they would ask, but I didn't wake her up just in case they didn't and she could sleep in. "Oh, I think she is still sleeping, let me go wake her up!!" I went upstairs to wake her up. I went in her room, and she was already dressed and everything! "What are you doing up so early?" "I figured they were gonna ask about me, so I just woke up and got ready just in case." "Well, they are waiting for you downstairs. Let's go down." "Ok oppa!" We went downstairs and Teen Top was happy to see her. Niel was the first to talk. "~~~~~~~!!! I'm goingto take you out today!! Lets go!!" "But HYUNG!!! You said I could take her somewhere today!!" Niel and Changjo started fighting... AGAIN! Finally, L. Joe spoke up, "Guys, let's just do rock paper scissors again!" "Fine..." They both said in defeat. "KAI-BAI-BO!!!" You could here grunts of disappointment and shouting and sighs. I wonder who won?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers. Thanks for subscribing!! How was it? And I still don't know who I should write about next.

Please tell me in the comment section below! And give me feedback too..

Comment and Subscribe Please!!

Thank you for reading!!

Awwwww To You days

Poor Chunji LOL!! Best Random Play Dance EVER!!