Date with Jello Oppa

You... You... What?

Your POV:

Today is the day. It's the day I have a date with Jello oppa. Should I dress nicely? Should I look girly? Aigoo~ Eottokhae?? Maybe Byungie oppa will know? I texted him, (A/N: Your text to L. Joe L. Joe's text to you) Oppa~~ I need help~!! What is it?? Today is my date and idk what to wear... Oppa Eottokhae? You should dress casual yet dressy... so maybe jeans and a nice shirt? That's what I think, that way it's good for any situation!^^ Omo Dae~bak!! Gomawo oppa!!! Good, now go get dressed!! Don't want to be late keke Arraseo oppa!! I'll tell you how it went afterwards keke Arraseo, Now go!! Annyeong!! Annyeong oppa~! Tell you about it later~~!! Byungie oppa is such a genius. His ideas are dae to the bak!!! Kya~~!!! He's so helpful to me, unlike my real brother. Chanhee oppa doesn't help me as much in these situations. Aigoo~~ What am I going to do with him?? Anyways, I picked out some black skinny jeans and a plain black tank top. Then I put a white cardigan over it. I put on very slight makeup (a few dabs of bb cream to cover blemishes and any undereye circles and then a bit of mascara just to enhance my eyelashes) and then I waited. It was 7:55. Oppa would be here soon. As soon as the clock said 8:00, I heard the doorbell. I opened it and there was Jello oppa. He had a bouquet of flowers. They were _______. My favorites. "Oppa! They're beautiful!" "Hi ~~~~~~~!! They're not as beautiful as you!!" "Oppa, don't lie. It's not good for you." "I'm not lying. You are the most beautiful thing my eyes have seen." "O-Oppa. Kaja. Where are we going?" I slipped on my wedge heels because I didn't want to feel like a midget next to oppa. I looked down so that he wouldn't see my cheeks turn a slight pink. "I am taking you out for a good time. Now, don't ask anymore questions. I know you don't like surprises, but this is a special one. The one you will remember because it's our first date keke." "Aish, arraseo oppa." "Good! Kaja ~~~~~~~~!!!" He took my hand and we began walking. 

"We're here!!" I turned and looked. We were at an arcade. We walked in and we began playing games. He beat me a lot. I beat him some times though! The last game we went on was a motorcycle ride. I figured we were going to race each other, so I got on one thinking he would get on the other. He then came to mine and picked me up bridal style. "Aigoo~ Oppa what are you doing?" He didn't answer. He didn't need to. He had sat down on the one I was on and then placed me behind him. "Hold on ~~~~~~~~!!" I held onto his waist and rested my head on his back. (A/N: Imagine the last scene in Teen Top's Crazy MV except with you and Zelo!!!) After we finished, it was about 9:00. "Oppa, let's go!!" "Go where?" "Go home of course!!" "Who said the date was over?" "Arraseo oppa!! Where are you taking me?" "Just, kaja. You will know when we get there.

When we stopped, we were in front of a coffee shop. It looked like this: (A/N: Imagine B.A.P is there without Zelo..)

"Oh hey Junhong! Who is this?" one of the guys said. He had a small nose, and looked really pretty. "Hey hyung! This is ~~~~~~~~!! The girl I was talking about?" A guy with a really deep voice said, "Oh, this is her? I'm Yongguk, nice to meet you!" "Hi. Oppa, who is this?" "These are my friends!! They own the coffee shop, so I thought it would be nice for you to meet them!!" "Oh, Hi!! I'm ~~~~~~~!! Nice to meet you!!" They all smiled at me. "So, like I said, I'm Yongguk!" Then the small nosed one said, "I'm Himchan!! You're really cute!!!" Awww this guy is such a flirt keke. Then, a really perfect looking one said, "Nice to meet you, I'm Daehyun!" Then he winked. What is wrong with this group of guys? Already two flirts?? The one with the red hat then said, "I'm Youngjae!! It's a pleasure to meet you keke." Aww this guy is cute. Then I looked at the last guy. He was just staring into space. "Introduce yourself," Himchan nudged him. "What hyung? Oh! Hi I'm Jongup!!! It's nice to meet chu~~!!!" Wow!! This guy has got some muscles. I bet he works out a lot or something. "We call ourselves B.A.P!!" I looked at oppa. "Oppa, how did you meet them? And B.A.P? What's the name for?" "I met them here!! They call themselves B.A.P as in Best. Absolute. Perfect. They are the kingkas of TS High. When I met them at the coffee shop, they told me I should join them. So now, it's like I am part of them, but I don't go to the same school keke." "Oh, I see oppa. Why don't you switch schools? You know, to be with them?" "Because I wanna be with you!!!" I felt my cheeks heat up a little. I really hope he doesn't notice.

After all the introductions, Himchan went in and got us some coffee. Well, actually he got me a hot chocolate because I don't like drinking caffeine at night. I can never go to sleep and Chanhee oppa can always tell. We sat there drinking our drinks, and we were talking. It was nice to just relax and talk with some people who didn't judge me. Of course, that may be because they don't know me, but still! Probably the only reason Teen Top was able to get to know me enough to like me is because Chanhee oppa is my brother. If not, they would have probably judged me the same as everyone else. At 10:00, "Oppa, I really need to get home. Oppa will be mad if I stay out any later!! He will worry!! Omo we have to go now!! Kaja~~~!!!" I dragged him away. "Bye B.A.P!! Nice to meet you!!" "Bye ~~~~~~~~!!!! And call us oppa!!! Please!!!" "Arraseo oppas!! Annyeong!!!" With that, I dragged him, running, all the way to my house. "I had a great time today oppa!!" "Nado, How about we go out again next weekend?" "Arraseo oppa!! I need to go now!! Annyeong!!" "Annyeong!! And don't forget to think about your answer~!!" Right. My answer. I ran back into the house. "Hi Oppa!!" "Do you know what time it is?" "I know oppa. I'm really SORRY~~!!! Please forgive me~!!!" "I'll forgive you, if you don't pout right now keke." "Arraseo oppa, I won't pout. What, do you hate it that much?" "Awwww you know I love your pout. I just feel guilty whenever you do it keke." "Arraseo oppa!!" "So, how was  your date?"

Chanhee's POV:

"It was ok." That's it. That's all she's going to tell me. "Aigoo~~ Tell me more ~~~~~~~~!!! I want details!!" "Arraseo oppa. First, he brought me to an arcade. Then we went to a coffee shop and I met his friends." "WHo are his friends?" "B.A.P!! Well, that's what they call themselves. They're the kingkas of TS High." "Ah, I see. Arraseo, you may go now." "Arraseo oppa!!" She went upstairs. Aigoo~~~ My baby is growing up. It seems like just yesterday I was beating up some kid for picking on her keke. Junhong better treat her well. He knows what will happen if he doesn't.

Your POV:

I went up and immediately grabbed my phone. Oppa, are you there? Of course! But why are you texting so late? I just got home. I had fun! YOU JUST GOT HOME??? He better protect you well~~!!! Don't worry oppa! He will!! Keke he's tall unlike you~~ YAH!! Your shorter than me!! I'm not that short.. :( Oppa I'm only a little bit shorter than you keke I'm sorry shorty oppa. Yah Lee ~~~~~~~~!! I'm not a shorty~~ Maybe your just tall!! Arraseo oppa, say what makes you feel better keke Aigoo~~ Your so mean. Anyways, tell me about it!! I want details!!! I explained it to him basically the same way I told Chanhee oppa. Wah you met more kingkas? Keke who knew the nerd could have so many friends with the popular kids keke Yah Oppa~!! Yeah that was revenge for calling me SHORTY!!:P Arraseo oppa, I deserved that keke. Good night oppa!! It's getting late!! Yeah, good night!!! Talk to you tomorrow~!! I went to get ready for bed, and then drifted off to sleep.

~Dream~

I'm walking in a dark forest, when I see sunlight. I run to it, and there is an open field with many beautiful flowers. I ran through the flowers, then stopped to admire one. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my face. I then turned around to find _______ there. I hugged him. "Kaja oppa!! It's so peaceful keke!!" "Ne, it is!! And this is the perfect time for me to ask you this." "Ask me what oppa?" "Lee ~~~~~~~~, would you be my girlfriend?" "Of course!!! Saranghae _______!!" "YAY!!! Nado. Saraghae ~~~~~~~!!" We danced in the flowers to the tune of my favorite song. He picked me up bridal style and kissed my lips. I willingly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You'll never leave me, right oppa?" "Never. You are mine, Lee ~~~~~~~~. You are mine forever."

The dream ended when I woke up. I remembered this dream clearly, unlike all my other dreams. This one was special, but I don't know why. I never got a good look at this guys face. I guess it must be Jello oppa. It must be a sign. Maybe I will say yes to him. Yes, I'll tell him on our next date. Or maybe at school, who knows? I just think that this dream showed me that I do still love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae for not updating for a while. I've been busy. I'm starting school this wednesday. :'(( NOO Summer went by so fast.

So, how was it? Keke don't worry for all those ones wanting her with L. Joe.

She is with Zelo, FOR NOW!! Who knows what can happen.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Comment and Subscribe

Thanks for Reading!

Time for a Changjo imagine!! Hope you enjoy!!^^

Imagine you are walking in an alleyway. It's because there is a really good cafe in this alleyway, and you come there whenever you need to vent out or cry. They are like your second family. This time, someone had called you worthless. You've heard it so many times, you start thinking it's true. You needed to cry, and the cafe was the first place you think of. Unfortuantely, this night was not your lucky night. There were some drunk guys in the alleyway. They approached you. "Well, hello pretty lady. Alone tonight? I am too, but we could be with each other instead." I looked at him with disgust, and then tried to go pass them. "Hey where do you think your going?" They blocked my way. I stayed quiet. "I said, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" You were ready to cry right there. The guy was about to slap you, so you closed your eyes ready to feel the pain. Surprisingly, there was nothing. You open your eyes to see a hand on the guy's wrist. You look up, and it was Jonghyun. He was a popular kid at your school, and you ahted him because he was a player who didn't care about anyone else. You were really surprised when he helped you. "Wat do you want, kid?" "I want you to leave her alone." "And what are you gonna do about it?" I was ready to run away when the guy punched Jonghyun. I look at his fist, to see it blocked. Jonghyun used what looks like taekwondo and beat up the group of guys. "T-Thank y-you J-Jonghyun-sshi." "What are you doing walking in an alleyway at night all alone? Good thing I was here to save you." "Why were you here anyways? Like you said, it's an alleyway." "My family owns the cafe in this alleyway. It's actually where I live." "Jinjja? The cafe is where I was going to." "Let's go then." When we got there, I went to sit down after greeting the workers. Jonghyun came and sat down with me. After we got a little something to eat, he spoke. "You know, I've liked you for a while now." "M-Me? The worthless kid at your school? Why would you like me?" "Because your nice, and even though everyone bullies you, you stay strong and don't break down in front of them. Even in that alleyway, a lot of girls would have started crying when they saw a guy was gonna slap him. Also, don't call yourself worthless. You are far from it. You are worth a lot to me!!" "Is that so? How do I know your not just playing me like with all those other girls?" "I only played those other girls because I couldn't have you. I have been wanting to confess to you, but never brought up enough courage." "Then how could you confess to all those other girls?" "Because it wasn't a real confession. And also, now that I know your the girl my mom always talks about coming in here and telling her everything like she's your mom, you can believe me more!! Imagine if I played you, what would my mom say?" "Arraseo, we can go out on a DATE." "Thank you!! You will not regret this!! I'll treat you like my princess, like my queen." That friday, you went out with him. You ended up accepting his confession and became his girl. At school, you got many death glares from girls. ALthough all that, you weren't scared one bit. Why? Because Jonghyun never left your side. He never did, and he never will.

How was it? It's a little long, but I just couldn't stop writing keke. He will be yours FOREVER keke. Hope you like these imagines and HAVE A NICE DAY/EVENING/MORNING/NIGHT/WHATEVER TIME ZONE YOUR IN!!!!!