Minsoo oppa!!

You... You... What?

Minsoo POV:

I just played with them so that it would be fair. I never thought thaat I would win because I at kai-bai-bo. Changjo and Niel began to complain, I just cheered since I should sound excited about it. I really wasn't, it would take away from my sleep time. L. Joe just went and sat on the couch, not caring about it. "Ok, you wanna go today, or do you want to go next weekend, ~~~~~~~?" I really wanted her to say right now because it is already noon. If it was next weekend then I would have a whole day of doing stuff and I don't know if my sleepy self would handle that. I'm always so tired. "Ummmm, today is fine Minsoo oppa. Where are we going?" "Hmmm... How about we go to the arcade? Or where do you want to go?" "No, no, the arcade is fine. Let me go get my stuff."

Your POV:

I went upstairs to get my bag, and to put on my contacts. I mean, the arcade is fun and I love it, but it is still a public place. I need to make sure no one notices me. Minsoo oppa always looked so tired and lazy, I wonder if he actually wants to go out. Whatever, I am being forced to also. Maybe I should ask him if we should just go somewhere and rest?

I went downstairs after I had put on my 'disguise'. "Kaja, oppa!" We went out, and we could walk to the arcade so there was no need to drive. It was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. But I still decided to ask him. "Minsoo oppa?" "Yea?" "Do you really want to go to the arcade? I was thinking maybe we can go somewhere to just rest. You look really tired, and I know I am." When I said that, his eyes brightened. "I actually didn't want to go out, to be honest. I just feel like sleeping. How about instead, we go to a coffee shop and rest there. We can get to know each other better." "Ok, let's go to the coffee shop!"

Minsoo POV:

Did I really hear that right? We are going to the coffee shop, where there are chairs that I can rest on? I mean, it is not sleep, but better than the arcade! ~~~~~~~ isn't that bad. We went to the closest coffee shop (A?N: starbucks lol. just to make it easy..), ordered our coffee, and sat down. Today was hot, so we both got cold drinks. I got a mocha frappuccino and she got an iced mocha. We sat down on comfy chairs and started to talk, kind of. "So, oppa, have you decided what college you are going to?" "Not yet. I haven't decided on my major yet, so I don't know what school would be best for it." "Oh, I see. How about we go back and forth? I ask you a question, then you ask me a question." "Ok, hmmm. Oh, why do you and Chunji live alone? Like, where are your parents?" "My parents? I honestly don't know. They just left and told Chanhee oppa to take good care of me." "Oh, ok. If your interested, maybe you could ask your brother. Maybe he knows." "Ani, he probably knows but I don't know if it is supposed to be a secret or something. And honestly, after they left, I tried forgetting about them." "Well, don't do that. Forgetting them would be a mistake that you would later regret in life. I mean, they still give you money for food right? Because I know Chunji doesn't have a job and you are only 15." "I guess, thanks oppa! Now it's my turn. hmmmm..."

Your POV:

Wow, I never knew this oppa had such great advice! He's a nice oppa, and he is calm. I like him, he treats me like Chanhee oppa. As in, like a sibling sort of way, but not fighting. Sure, we have had disagreements, but we always made up so quickly I never think of it as a fight. Oh right, its my turn to ask him a question. "uuuhh.. Do you live alone?" "Yeah, after I finished high school my parents bought me an apartment. They told me that they would pay for any costs, like food and rent and stuff, if I go to college next year. If I graduate as one of the top in my class, then they will keep paying until I find a suitable job in the field I studied." "Ahh.. I see. So it is like a deal, if you do this then your parents will do that." "Yep!" We continued talking, and after a while he had loosened up. He was smiling more, he didn't look like sleep was the only thing on his mind. I guess this is the real Minsoo oppa. He is so cute, and surprisingly he does aegyo LOL. And he actually does it well, amazing because he looks so manly (A/N: HAHAHA LOL this leader can do aegyo unlike some... LIKE YONGGUK! Lol.. he can't do aegyo if his life depended on it!XD) We finally decided to go home at around 8:00. By that time, we had talked, had about 3 cups of coffee each, and we each got a small treat (like a cookie or something). 3 cups of coffee... I am gonna be up tonight.

We returned to my house, where I could see Byunghun oppa sitting on the couch, Jonghyun oppa and Changhyun oppa fighting over something, and Daniel oppa talking with Chanhee oppa. We walked into the house and my brother was rude and ignored Daniel once he saw me. He looked annoyed at first, until he saw me and went over to me. "~~~~~~~, tell me about your day!!! I want to know all the details and EVERYTHING!!!" "Calm down, Chanhee oppa. I'll tell you later." "Ok, remember that there is school tomorrow so we can't stay up too late." "Ok, oppa. I remember!" NOOOOO!!! I totally forgot about school, I DRANK 3 CUPS OF COFFEE!!! Aish, oh well I just won't tell oppa about it.

Chanhee POV:

The guys finally left at around 9. YAY NOW SHE CAN TELL ME ABOUT HER DAY!! She had already gone up, so I ran upstairs to find her. She was in the bathroom, probably showering. I waited in my bedroom until I heard her come out. I was going to go, but then decided i would scare her. She always leaves her door open anyways. I went into the hallway, and her door was open like always. I walked closer to it, until I was just outside the doorframe. Suddenly, ~~~~~~~ came out and scared me because I wasn't looking. "YAAAAHHHHH!!!! STUPID OPPA YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME!!!" "AHHHHHHH!!!! Ugh, why is my dongsaeng being so mean to me." I started pouting. I can never resist her pout, and she can never resist mine. In fact, nobody can resist anything when we pout. Especially if it is both of us, then it is like overkill. "Fine, sorry for scaring you oppa. But you were trying to scare me first!! Trying to scare your little dongsaeng." She started pouting. NOooOOoooOo!! She started pouting!! And I thought that my pout would make me win!!! "Aigoooooo, oppa's sorry ~~~~~~~!!" "It's ok, so why were you trying to scare me, anyways?" "Just for fun, and I wanted you to tell me about your day!!" "Ok, Come in!" We sat on her bed and she told me everything. I felt like she skipped over a few parts though. I wanna know what they were talking about!!! Oh well, I can't start pouting telling me to tell her, because then she will pout. I always give into her pouts first, but how could I not, she is such a cutie dongsaeng!! JUST LIKE HER OPPA!!:) I have taught her well.

I went back to my room. She told how many cups of coffee she had after I asked. HOW CAN SOMEONE DRINK 3 CUPS OF COFFEE!!! How will she sleep, what is going to happen at school. Oh well, I guess she'll handle it. She didn't skip a grade for nothing, right? I kept thinking about things, and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to the smell of breakfast cooking. SHE IS ALREADY AWAKE?? DID SHE NOT SLEEP??? I got ready, went down, and there she was cooking in her uniform. I back hugged her, "Good Morning, ~~~~~~~!! Why are you awake so early??" "I couldn't sleep." She pouted... good thing she wasn't asking for something. I looked at her face. "Aigoooo, my dongsaeng has dark eye circles!! Let me fix it pleeasssseeeeee!!!" She nodded her head and I was happy. I didn't even need to pout!! She finished cooking, and we ate. It was still early enough, so I told her to go into my room. I cleaned off the table and put the dishes in the sink. I went upstairs and grabbed my BB Cream. "Makeup?? That's what you mean by fix it?? But Oppa!! I don't want to have a cake face!!" "YAH! I'm wearing it right now do I look like a cake face?? I'll do it lightly!" "Fineee, just don't make me look like those weird girls at school!!" "HAHA I thought you were the nerd??" "You know what I mean, oppa. Now, pali!!"I finished, and we went to school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all my subscribers!! Do you like the story so far? I think I'm probably going to do mostly the one-on-ones for now.

I'll start showing her life at school later on in the story!!

Love you guys!!<3

Comment and Subscribe!

Thank you for reading!

 

ANY CHUNJOE SHIPPERS HERE???

Awwww Look at the happy couple!!<3

And then there is the time when they are KILLING FANGIRLS!