Aish.... This kid...

You... You... What?
Chanhee's POV:
I'm really worried about my dongsaeng. She only leaves her room for school and meals. Other than that, she is always in there. Probably crying. I want to help, but I don't know what to do. Why would I know? I miss eomma and appa. Eomma would know what to do right now. Why did they have to leave? I wish I could help ~~~~~~~ out more, but I don't know what to do. I'm still in high school, and I am helping to raise my sister in high school. No, scartch the helping. I am raising her throughout high school. I want to go into her room and comfort her, but I'm scared. I'm scared that she'll get mad at me. I'm scared of what might happen if I say the wrong thing. Would she hate me? She's very fragile right now and I don't want to be the one to break her. Maybe L. Joe knows. They seem close lately. I wonder if he still likes her. I think I should ask L. Joe. I took out my phone and text him.
L. Joe-ah!! Mwoh Hyung?? Has she been talking to you? Your "cutie dongsaengie"??? Yah respect your hyung!! And ne.. ~~~~~~~~.. I'm worried. Don't worry hyung!! Geunyeoneun gwenchana!!!(she's ok) So she has been talking to you?? What did she say?? Nothing hyung.. She's just venting about how he hurt her and how mean he is and stuff. And I thought you said she was innoncent? Mwoh?She IS innocent. Hyung andwae.. She called him so many bad words... Yah I didn't mean innocent as in language. I meant innocent as in drugs and stuff.. Ah arraseo hyung.. She can be really mean sometimes:( She sounds like she could kill him. Yeah, just like me!!! keke ;p Hyung why did you have to ask me about ~~~~~~~~?? Huh wae? Were you.... SCARED??? ANI I WASN'T SCARED!!!! OMO!!! HYUNG YOU'RE SCARED OF YOUR DONGSAENG??? SCAREDY HYUNG!!!!XD YAH LEE BYUNGHUN YOU BETTER SHUT IT I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!! MIANHAE HYUNG PLEASE FORGIVE ME~!! >< Also, is that all you wanted to know??  One more thing... Do you still like ~~~~~~~~?? And don't lie to me.. >__<  Annyeong hyung I have to go now.. Annyeong~~~~~~ YAH LEE BYUNGHUN YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME!!! NOW LOOK WHO'S SCARED!!! *no reply*

Aish this kid. I know he is only one to two months younger than me, but he really acts like a little kid sometimes. He could've just TOLD me. It's so obvious he still does. And he called me scared. I went upstairs once I finally built up the courage to talk to ~~~~~~~. I slowly walked to the door, procrastinating as much as possible. I went in and............ She was fine. She was on her phone texting. She was even laughing. She turned around and noticed me. "Oh annyeong oppa!!" "Annyeong. Are you ok ~~~~~~~-ah??" "Ne oppa. Nan gwenchana!! Oppa, why did you wait until now to come in my room?" Shoot. Think fast, Chanhee, think fast. Excuse, Excuse.... "I thought you needed some alone t-time!" Did I just stutter? NO that totally gave it away. Aish eottokhae jinjja. "Oppa~~~~" "Wae???" "Oppa~~ what are you hiding from me~~??" "Aniyo, I'm not hiding anything dongsaengie-ah~." "Oppa. Were you perhaps, SCARED??" "ANI I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY!!!" "Dangsin-eun pabo-yah~~!!" "MWOH?? Naneun pabo-yah?? Wae am I a pabo~~!!" *pouts* "Oppa~~ don't pout!! You are a pabo because first you said you didn't come in because you thought I wanted to be alone!!!" "So??" "THE SECOND TIME YOU SAID BECAUSE I WAS BUSY DANGSIN-EUN PABO!!! YOU WERE SCARED!!!" "A-aniyo~~!!!!" *pouts more*

(He looked like this keke... He's so cuteee!!! <3)

>//< How could I make such a mistake??? Naneun pabo.... "Yah! Oppa~~!!! Wae are you still pouting??" "I WASN'T SCARED!!!" "kekeke THAT'S what you're pouting about???" "NE. I WAS SCARED DONGSAENGIE~~!!! I THOUGHT BOTH THINGS!!" "Sureee you did oppa~~." "Yah~~!!! Admit it I wasn't scared!!" "Aniyo oppa~~ I won't say anything~!!" "Wae?? Can't you admit I wasn't scared??" "Aniyo oppa. I can't say it because I can't lie to you. Mianhae~!!" "YAH MWOH LYING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???" "Aigoo~~ jinjja?? Oppa let it go~~!!!" "Ani!!" "Yah! YOU STUBBORN OPPA LET IT GO ALREADY!!!" 

Your POV:

"ANIYO I'M NOT STUBBORN YOU ARE!!!!" How does this guy take care of me? He's like a 5 year old. And he's STILL pouting. Aigoo~~ Umma mode ON!! "Aigoo~~ Oppa~~~. Do you want me to buy you bubble tea?? Or something else??" I had some pocket money, so why not? At the words bubble and tea, his eyes lit up and he stopped pouting. "Bubble tea~~?? Jinjja~??" "Ne. Kaja. Let's go buy some bubble tea." "YAY YOU ARE THE BEST DONGSAENG IN THE WORLD!!! KAJA KAJA KAJA PPALI BUBBLE TEAAAAA~~~!!!!!!" Yes. He stopped. Mission accomplished. How is this guy older than me??? "-___-

Bubble tea. Bubble tea. YAY~!! I'm going to get my favorite.. _______~~!!! And I'll get Chanhee oppa his favorite too~!! He likes the ORIGINAL!!! (A/N: lol idk I just made it up ><) "Dongsaengie~~ ppali~~!! I want bubble tea~~!!!" "Arraseo oppa!! Kaja!!" I started running. Wae? Well, why not?? He's acting like a kid today anyways. We reached the bubble tea store and ordered our bubble teas. While looking at the menu because we were bored, I felt a tug on my arm. "Dongsaengie-yah~~!! Can we get that???" He was pointing at H.K. style egg puffs. (A/N: They are also called eggettes... They are delicious >u<) "Arraseo~!! What flavor do you want oppa~???" "Let's get the ORIGINAL ONES~~!!!!" "Arraseo Let's go order!!" We ordered them and waited again.

"WAAAHH~~!!! THESE EGG PUFFS ARE DAEBAK~!!!!" I heard oppa say when he took a bite. "Yah! Oppa give me some~~!!!" "Arraseo here you go!!!" I took a bite and.... OMO EGG PUFFS JJANG!!!! "Kyaa~~~ Oppa its delicious!!!" "We should get these more often. AND TRY OTHER FLAVORS~!!!" "Ne. We should oppa~!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chanhee's POV:

YAY BEDTIME I GET TO SLEEP~!!! I really love sleep~!!! I walked in my room, but stopped in my tracks when I saw the picture of my parents. They weren't bad parents, they still gave them money for necessities. They weren't the greatest parents though. He picked up the frame. "See you soon, Umma and Appa. I need to see you. That way ~~~~~~~ doesn't have to see you. That way I can protect ~~~~~~~. I'm sorry I have to leave you ~~~~~~~-ah. Mianhae. I don't want to. Forgive me one day. Jebal." Chanhee said, speaking his mind. He went over to his desk and pulled out a letter from his desk. *Contents of the letter:*

Dear Chanhee,

Annyeong adeul. How are you and ~~~~~~~? I'm sorry we are not there. You are taking good care of her, right? Well, I am writing this because I need help. I overheard my boss talking and he said a list of people he is going to fire. I was on that list Chanhee-ah. I'm going to be out of money and won't be able to provide for you guys. I need you and ~~~~~~~ to get a job to provide for yourselves. There is no other way and only you working won't be enough for all of us. There are two other ways we can go about this. I have been talking to some company owners and they are willing to hire me if ~~~~~~~ comes to live with me. She doesn't have to work, she just has to live with me. She can go to the same school and everything! But, she won't be living with you anymore. She will be living in the owners house with me. The other way is for you to come and work with me. But, the company owner said either ~~~~~~~ comes to live or you work but you have to cut all connections with ~~~~~~~. We can't see her, call her, text her, communicate with her in ANY way shape or form. I'm sorry for this adeul. Jeongmal mianhae. Trust me when I say I wish this wasn't happening. If your wondering what my opinion is, I think the best option is for ~~~~~~~ to come live here. You can still communicate with her and go to the same school and everything! Please make the choice Chanhee-ah. If you and ~~~~~~~~ will work, send me a letter telling me. If it is one of the other 2, then have you or her meet me at XXX-address on the last Friday of the month. Jeongmal joesonghabnida adeul. Please choose wisely.

-Appa

Ugh. I need to meet him. I can't let ~~~~~~~ live with them. It's going to be ok. It has to be. L.Joe will be there to protect ~~~~~~~. It will all be ok. Everything will be fine. *why do I keep telling myself lies though?* I need to meet him at the end of this week. It's my last week with ~~~~~~~. I need to make it the best. I felt the tears coming, but I fought them off. Mianhae ~~~~~~~~. I have to do this for you. I have to do this to protect you. I promise that I will send you money and anything to take care of you. L.Joe will give me updates about you. Don't worry, ~~~~~~~~. Oppa won't be gone for long. I can't be gone for long. I won't be gone for long.

*skip to tomorrow*

Your POV:

"Oppa? Oppa? Oppa~??" I was looking for him, but I couldn't find him. I wonder where he is. i went to look in his room. I was going to leave upon not seeing him there, but something caught my eye. The paper on his desk. It looked like a letter. And it said Appa on it. I went over to read it. I-I-I-I.... Eo-eo-ttok-kha-ae??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMO SUCH A LATE UPDATE JOESONGHABNIDA JEONGMAL MIANHABNIDA!!! *bows 90 degrees a lot*

I am SO SORRY for not updating. I had some writers block and was busy with school and stuff ><

And yes... this company owner is very weird... but you will never guess who's appa this owner is keke..

I'll give you a hint... It's someone already in the story!!!!! What do you think she will do??

Did you enjoy it?? Again... JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!!T^T

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for reading!!

This is me right now.... MIANHABNIDA!!