Dear Diary: Entry #1

You... You... What?

This is gonna be in a diary format just cuz I wanna try something new... Tell me if you like it or hate it or are okay with it or whateva in the comments below ^^


Dear Diary,

Day 01. I have decided I shall keep my deepest darkest secrets in this book from now on. jk I don't trust a measly book to keep my secrets, but I'll write down my thoughts in here every week to just reflect on the events that happened, or didn't happen.

Event #1: Byunghun made me a promise
This guy. I hate this guy (jk I love him a lot). Okay, this promise. I am pretty much hoping he will keep it because I really am not ready to restart the relationship yet. But this guy. I remember what he said word for word.
"I, Lee Byunghun, promise to wait for you. Whether you are ready tomorrow or in 10 years, I will wait for you. Because you, Lee ~~~~~~~, are worth the wait."
He said that, which was followed by me almost crying (ALMOST) and mumbling thank you into his shirt right after hugging him. Wow the things this boy does to me. I don't actually know why I said thank you. I just.... felt like it was necessary in that moment. I wanted him to know that I was thankful. Thankful that he will wait for me. Thankful that he understands me. Thankful for him just being.... him. Brightening up some of my darkest days, and always being there for me. You would feel thankful for this kind of person too.

Event #2: Chanhee is the worst oppa in the world
Lee Chan Hee. No. Just no. It's like his job is to ruin my life. Hajima. That is appa's job, not yours. Every single time he sees me talking to someone, he will just spew out random facts or purposely try to embarass me. Luckily, I don't talk to many people. He will especially try to make me look bad in front of Byunghun. Oppa, WAE??? He keeps saying stuff like "I remember she used to eat her boogers when she was like 4," or "You never want to share a bed with her. She will steal all of the blankets and you will be left to freeze to death." SO I WAS A LITTLE KID AND I LIKE BLANKETS YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WORLD. Especially in front of Byunghun. But I find this utterly stupid and I'm pretty sure they are both amused with my reaction and are purposely doing this. Which would make sense, I can be pretty amusing haha. But whenever he embarasses me then I always get embarassed and try to hide, and Byunghun just laughs. He just laughs. It's like he wants to torment me. They will never understand the torture I go through because of this.

Event #3: Ever since I went to glasses school without glasses and people knowing I am the "oh so great and amazing Chunji" is my brother, I don't get bullied anymore
Like at all. No one dares to even try to put a finger on me, most likely afraid of what my brother will do. Also, I am apparently "pretty" without glasses. Also, that is apparently what made me nerdy, but I still think it suited me. Everybody isn't necessarily nice to me, but nobody is being exceptionally mean or rude to me. Like I really cared anyways, now their anger is just slowly rising until they can't take it anymore and eventually kill me or something from jealousy. But who wouldn't be jealous. The "powerful and scary kingkas" called Teen Top are my chingus, with the "handsome and cool Chunji" as my brother. I hope he gets less confessions and girls now. I would be like haha loser if you get married then your future sister-in-law is a super nerd (me). A lot of them just try to ignore me, but there are a few who actually say "but you are not a nerd" or something along those lines. You would think I would say something like "I accept you, welcome to the family" or whatever but this isn't a drama and guess what, my brother is still in high school. Like hell he would get married this early. If he does I will personally stop the wedding by running down the aisle and tackling him while telling him what an extremely stupid idiot he is. Instead, I would laugh in their face and tell them to get out. I admit the truth. I am a nerd, and I am proud. I mean, it should be something to be proud of. I get good grades and will probably make it into an exceptional university which will shape me into the next greatest doctor who will find the cure to cancer or something. Nerds should rule this world.

That is all I feel like writing today. I shall see you next week my good diary. Farewell (don't judge I am reading Romeo and Juliet for fun and old english words are cool).

Yours truly,
Lee ~~~~~~~


HOW WAS IT??? It's my first time trying something like this. Let's say, it is an experiment.
Hope you enjoyed the layout and everything... I was just writing anything that came to my head
WOW I THANK EVERY ONE OF YOU SUBBIES... 153? There are 153 people in this world that like my crappy writing?
I wonder if this writing shall help me in english class (most likely not)
Hope u all keep supporting me.... Honestly I have no idea where this is going nor do I know when it will end hehe

Comment and Subscribe
Thanks for Reading