Date Night!!

You... You... What?

Your POV:

After forgiving Junhong, I feel like I've been happier. It's like some weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It was a relief to know that Junhong regrets what he did and he's sorry he did it. If he told me he didn't regret a thing or something I would've been so mad. Not enough to cry though. Just enough to slap him and kick him in the shins then run away. I'm usually not violent but that would've just ticked me off. I'm so glad that he apologized. Maybe we can go back to being the childhood friends we once were. Either way, I'm happy now. With Byunghun oppa. He's taking me on a date tonight. And not just like a bubble tea date. He told me to dress FANCY. I wonder where he is taking me.

I decided that I would wear something that Byunghun bought me. Remember the gold dress? I'm going to wear that.

He better like it. He did pick it out for me after all.

Byunghun's POV:

I'm bringing ~~~~~~~ out on a date tonight. A special date. Just because I want my special girl to feel special. I am wearing a full out suit and tie and everything because I'm taking her somewhere fancy. I went to pick her up. *DING DONG* Chunji hyung opened the door.

"Annyeong hyung!"

"Why so dressed up? Going out on a fancy date?"

"Ne~. I want to spoil your sister tonight."

"Just make sure you don't stay out too late and nothing happens to her."

"Arasseo hyung, arasseo. I know. Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to her."

"Good." At that moment, ~~~~~~~ came down. She's wearing the dress that I picked out for her. The dress that made me realize that I liked hyung's sister. Who knew she would like me too. Except I no longer like her. No. I love her. She's so amazing.

"Waaaaah~~... Neomu Yippeun.." I said. Hyung glared at me a little but oh well. She's my girlfriend and I'm going to compliment her.

"Gomawo oppa!"

"Kaja ~~~~~~~-ah!"

"Arasseo~. Chanhee oppa kanda!"

"Arasseo, have fun!!"

I brought her out to my car. We then drove to a nice restaurant. It's fancy.

"Waaahhh~ Oppa..."

"It's good, right?"

"Ummm... sure?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"It's just that it looks really expensive."

"Yah gwenchana! I want to spoil my girlfriend!"

"Ani, I don't want you to spend so much money. I have a better idea."

"Mwoh?"

"Just... Let's go back to the car. Kaja~!"

We went back to the car and got in.

"So~~ where are we going?"

"Head to the deli. And don't ask questions. Now, it's my turn to surprise you!"

"Arasseo, arasseo."

I headed to the deli. When we arrived there, she told me we were going to get sandwiches. I wonder what she is planning. We both got salami and cheese baguette sandwiches to go. We also got bubble tea, of course, because they sold it there. You can never pass an oppurtunity to have bubble tea. We got back in my car.

"Head to the beach now." I went to the beach, no questions asked. Then when we got out, I could smell the salty air and see all the sand.

"Wae the beach. We are wearing fancy clothes. Won't they get messed up?"

"Don't worry. Do you have a blanket in your trunk?"

"Let's see," I went to open the trunk. "Yeah, i have a large blanket in here."

"Perfect. Take it out. You don't mind if it gets dirty, right?"

"Gwenchana."

"Yay! Kaja, oppa!" She started dragging me. Not to the beach, however. She dragged me to some stairs that looked fairly clean. She dragged me and we walked up them. It brought us to an area that was railed so that people couldn't fall off, but the view was beautiful. You could see everything. I thought this was the place, so I stopped.

"Wae are you stopping? We aren't there yet!" She dragged me once again. She dragged me to a small, narrow paved path that looked old. It looked like no one has been there in a while. The path was surrounded by bushes and flowers and trees. It was going uphill. It brought us to another area. This time, it wasn't railed off. I guess almost nobody goes up here. She brought us about 2 feet away from the edge and grabbed the blanket from me and set it down. She took the sandwiches and bubble tea and put them on the blanket, then sat down on it herself. She patted the spot next to her, so I went to sit next to her.

"What is this place?"

"It's my place of peace and happiness. I haven't been here in a while, though. Haven't had the chance. I figured this was the perfect oppurtunity to come up here, and show you. I am sharing this place with you."

"Does anyone else know about this place?"

"Nope. Well, what's the fun in that. Then people can find me."

"Ahh~~ I see."

We ate our sandwiches while drinking our bubble tea. WE had many fun conversations, one of which where we were debating about height. We laughed a lot. I'm so glad she liked me back. I'm so glad I confessed. I love you, ~~~~~~~. I hope you love me too.


Mianhae!!! I've been busy!!! So, how was it? And do you remember the gold dress? haha

Hope you like it.

Comment and Subscribe

Thank you for Reading!

GUYS I SAW INFINITE OGS SJ YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY I AM!!! AND GUESS WHAT I WAS TOUCHED BY 4 OF THEM I FEEL SO LOVED~~!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE ONE OF THEM WAS MY BIAS LEE SUNGYEOLLLLLL HE'S SO CLOSE TO L.JOE LIKE IF I WERE TO MAP OUT MY BIASES IN AN ORDER OF HOW MUCH I LIKE THEM THEN L.JOE WOULD BE AHEAD OF SUNGYEOL BY LIKE 1 CM I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! AND SUNGKYU AND HOYA AND SUNGJONG TOUCHED ME AND SUNGJONG POINTED AND SMILED AT ME KYAAAAA SO HAPPY!!!