Newbie

You... You... What?

Your POV:

I so do not want to go to school today. I wish my parents were here because I could just tell them I'm sick and they'll believe it. Chanheeoppa, however, cares for me too much. If I tell him I'm sick, then he will go overboard and put his hand on my forehead and check my temperature and everything just to find out I am perfectly fine and I still have to go to school. It just isn't worth the trouble. I lazily got out of bed to get ready. I went down and see oppa making breakfast. We agreed the one up first would make breakfast. We then went to school, with me still keeping up the appearance of a nerd.

I went to my first class to see that Jieun unnie isn't here today. I wonder where she is. There was one queenka in your class. It was Soyou (remember Sistar is queenkas). She tried tripping me and hurting me, but I just dodged everything and stepped over her foot. I wasn't in the mood today. The park reminded me of him. I wonder how he looks now. He was so cute as a kid keke. He was tall too! I miss him so much. I wish he could come back to Seoul, but even if he did he probably coudn't find me. I just had to live with the fact that I would probably never see him again.

The teacher came in and she opened . I thought she would start lecturing, but she actually made an announcement. "Ok class, today we have a new student. Please come in." A boy walked in. He was tall and he was cute. He reminded me of him. I felt tears build up, but quickly shook them away and continued listening. "Please introduce yourself to the class." "Annyeonghaseyo, Junhong imnida. Please take care of me." He sounds really sad. Well that's depressi- WAIT HOLD UP. Did h-he j-just say J-J-J-J-Junh-h-hong-g-g? Is it really him? He probably doesn't remember me anyways. Also, the last time I saw him was when I was 5 so he probably can't even recognize me. I was all the way in the back, and all the seats around me were empty besides Jieun in the seat next to me. There are some empty seats other places too, like next to Soyou. Yeah, hope he sits there. I really can't, nor do I want, to face him. "Please take a seat in front of Miss Lee ~~~~~~~~. Miss Lee, please raise your hand." NOOOOO!!! Stupid teacher there is OBVIOUSLY a seat next to Soyou. And I saw her giggling and fangirling at him too so why can't he sit next to her. Maybe they could start dating and I could totally move on and stop thinking about him but NOOOO. He just HAS to sit by me.

He came over to sit in front of me. EVEN THE SEAT DIAGONAL FROM ME IS BETTER BUT NO. HE HAS TO SIT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I saw Soyou giving me a death glare. Oh great. I'm gonna get beat up today. And I can't text oppa telling him I'll be late because he will be suspicious. But I can't just leave him waiting because he will get suspicious. WHAT TO DO??? Suddenly, I was interrupted when I saw a hand in front of me. "Hi, I'm Junhong. Nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends." I shook his hand and just smiled at him. *Please don't remember me. Please don't remember me.* Those were the words playing over and over again in my head.

Junhong's POV:

""Please take a seat in front of Miss Lee ~~~~~~~~. Miss Lee, please raise your hand. Wait. ~~~~~~~~. She's in my class. Just my luck!! I can befriend her and start over since she probably doesn't remember me anyways. I was such a coward for not saying goodbye. What do you expect? I was 6. "Hi, I'm Junhong. Nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends." Ok, Junhong. Just be cool. If she remembers you, I'm sure she will ask about why I didn't say goodbye sooner or later. If not, there is nothing wrong with starting a new friendship, right?

The bell rang, signaling lunch time. ~~~~~~~ quickly got up to leave, but I caught up to her. "Hey, ~~~~~~~~~! wait up!" "What?" "I was just wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me." Please say yes. Please say yes. "Hmmmm... Ok. But why would you want to hang out with a nerd like me?" A NERD??? WHAT??? Did she really just say that. I mean, I can see she skipped a grade because she is in my class but a NERD?? "A nerd? Your ~~~~~~~!! Your not a nerd." What did I just say. Oh no what is going to happen. This is not happening. "Oh, I forgot. Your new here. Well, nice to meet you Junhong-sshi. I am Lee ~~~~~~~~, the nerd of T.O.P High." What is she SAYING?? why does she have such low self esteem. I will surely help her. Somehow. "So, where do you eat lunch? Kaja!" "O-ok. I eat at the garden." I followed her to the garden to see a bunch of fangirls. ~~~~~~~ sighed and went to sit down. I followed her, when a girl got in my way. "Hi Junhong oppa. How are you? You wanna hang out after school?" "Ummm... May I ask who are you? And why are you calling me oppa?" Seriously, what's with this girl. I don't even know her and she called me oppa. Not only that, am I even older than her? "I'm Soyou, I'm in your class. Why wouldn't I call you oppa? Are you not my oppa?" I was trying to think of something where I could get out of there as soon as possible. "Ummm... Annyeong Soyou-sshi. Nice to meet you. I have somewhere to be right now, so I gotta go. See you later, I guess." I whispered the last part to make sure she doesn't hear it. "Ok, see you later. Oppa." I quickly ran away to ~~~~~~~.

Your POV:

I was walking to the garden. I guess I was kinda happy Jello oppa was following me, but kinda sad too. I'm still a little mad at him after what he did. Who wouldn't be? I went around all the fangirls to my regular spot. Why does Teen Top keep coming here. I should change to a different spot soon. I notice Jello oppa wasn't following me. I looked back to see him talking with Soyou. I knew it. Why wouldn't he be talking to a queenka? This is what happens when a new CUTE guy enters our class. The queenkas go after him.

He started walking towards me. I wonder why. I was sure he was going to go with Soyou. Whatever, just eat and be quiet ~~~~~~~~. "Hey, sorry about that ~~~~~~~-sshi. Those girls are kinda crazy huh?" I answered him, but in a whisper. "Yeah, I guess." At that moment, Teen Top came and a group of girls surrounded them. "~~~~~~~-sshi? Who are they?" "They are the kingkas. They go by the name Teen Top. There is actually 6 of them, but the 6th one graduated last year." "Oh, I see. That explains their popularity." "Yeah, Junhong-sshi, if your uncomfortable we can go somewhere else." "Only if you do! I'm ok either way."

Chanhee's POV:

Ugh, these fangirls are so loud. I heard ~~~~~~~ say something. "Yeah, Junhong-sshi, if your uncomfortable we can go somewhere else." whoa Whoa WHOA. Did I just hear "Junhong-sshi"?? Isn't that his name? I knew he would come back for her. But what's with the Junhong-sshi crap? What happened to "Jello oppa" or just plain "oppa"?? I know that she didn't forget him, but did he forget her?

Byunghun's POV:

I looked over to ~~~~~~~~. Someone was sitting next to her. That someone isn't her friend. That someone is a guy. WHO IS THAT GUY???  I looked over at Chunji hyung and he was staring at him too. Except his eyes weren't full of anger. His eyes were full of rememberance (A/N: Lol thats probably not even a word... anyways I mean it looks like he recognizes him and he's remembering something... Idk of a word so I just put that cuz it sounds ok LOL) Does hyung know this guy? I should ask him later.

Junhong's POV:

I looked over at Teen Top. Hey, isn't that Chanhee hyung? He really hasn't changed that much. I can still recognize him keke. Wait, but then why is he ignoring his sister? And if he's a kingka, why is she a nerd? And why is ~~~~~~~~ ignoring hyung too? So many questions... I would ask ~~~~~~~~ but I can't because I am just a new friend, not her Jello oppa. But I need to know before I make a mistake or something and mess up this friendship. Aish such a hard decision.

*Skip to after school... PPYONG!!*

Your POV:

"~~~~~~~~-sshi, let me walk you home!" "Ani, I live far away. Someone will come and pick me up." "Oh, ok. Then where are you walking?" "To where I am getting picked up." "Let me walk you there!" AISH HE IS MAKING THIS SO HARD!! "Ani, gwenchana. Junhong-sshi just go home. I will be fine." I hope I wasn't too harsh, but it's not all my fault. He's so persistent. He finally agreed and walked in the opposite direction. Once he turned the corner, I quickly ran to the corner. While I was running out of the school gates, someone tripped me. "~~~~~~~. Did you really think we would let you go today? If you did then YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!" She kicked me, but I didn't care. I was used to it. In case you couldn't tell, this was Sistar. Not just one of them though, this was the whole group. Oh great, it's going to be worse than before.

After about 10 minutes of kicking, punching, hair pulling, etc. I was finally losing consciousness. Ah, finally. They always leave me alone when I lose consciousness. They kicked me one last time before everything out.

Chanhee's POV:

Teen Top got in the car and we were off to pick ~~~~~~~~ up. I really had to ask her about the whole "Junhong-sshi" stuff. I went to the corner and waited. And we waited. And we kept waiting. "C.A.P hyung how long have we been waiting?" "About 10 minutes." "~~~~~~~ is never this late. If she is she would te-" I suddenly realized. "What is it hyung?" I looked at the worried Teen Top. "Guys, we are all here... And ~~~~~~~ isn't here.... which means she's alone.... because her friend isn't here." I saw Jonghyun's eyes widen. I ran as fast as I could back to the school. "Wait Chunji hyung!! What do you mean?" I couldn't waste anymore time. "Ask Changjo!!" I took off like there was no tomorrow. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I really hope she is ok.

Junhong's POV:

I was walking home, like ~~~~~~~ told me to do. Suddenly, I felt my heart hurt. It was the one signal that told me ~~~~~~~ was crying and in pain. It was my cue to run back to her and save her. That was exactly what I did. I went back to save her. I ran, running as fast as humanly possible. I arrived and I saw her lying on the ground, covered in blood. Her eyes were closed, and I could tell that she was passed out. I was angry, no that's and understatement. I can't say I was furious either because furious describes about 1/100 of what I was feeling. "YAH!!!" They all looked at me with wide eyes. "Junhong-ah!! Help!! This nerd hit me!!" "YAH!!! ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD? ARE YOU UNCONSCIOUS RIGHT NOW? I DON'T THINK SO!! NOW MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!! AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A ?? DON'T CALL SOMEONE SOMETHING THEY SHOULD BE CALLING YOU!!!"

I really wanted to beat them up. You have no idea. They hurt my princess. They hurt ~~~~~~~~, and that will never NEVER be forgiven. I thought they were ok. Oh, their just y queenkas I thought. This has gone WAY too far. This is something that I wanted to KILL them for, but no we just HAVE to have a law forbidding it. I ran to ~~~~~~~ with tears streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do, I was still in shock! I just sat there, holding her.

Chanhee's POV:

I ran and ran. It was only one block, but to me it felt like an eternity. Please be ok dongsaengie. You better not leave your oppa. You better NEVER leave your oppa. Finally, the school gates came into view. I was running closer, when I heard crying. This crying was not like ~~~~~~~~'s cry though. This was someone else. I ran some more and I finally saw them. I saw Junhong holding ~~~~~~~~ in his arms while sobbing. I knew who did this. I knew it was Sistar. I also know that ~~~~~~~ will not want me to hurt them. I'm sorry I can't do what you want dongsaengie. They hurt you, so I will hurt them. I ran to them and Junhong looked up at me. "H-Hyung. H-H-Helpp Queenka-as ~~~~~~~~ B-Blo-ood." I was so in shock. I quickly ran to ~~~~~~~~ and picked her up bridal style. Nothing mattered in the world anymore except ~~~~~~~. She is the only one that matters to me.

Byunghun's POV:

Changjo told us what it means. It was Sistar. It was those stupid girls in our stupid school who stupidly beat up ~~~~~~~~ and now I feel stupid for not protecting her. We were all outside of the car, but once Changjo finished then I was in the driver seat. Luckily, the keys were still in the ignition. "Guys what are you waiting for? AREN'T YOU COMING??" They all jumped at my voice and hurried into the car, even C.A.P hyung. Once we were all in, I immediately sped off into the school's direction. I kept going until I saw hyung running in the direction of the hospital. I sped up to catch up to him then yelled. "Hyung! YAH CHUNJI HYUNG!!!" He turned around and ran to me. I told him to get in with ~~~~~~~ and he did. I sped off to the hospital.

Your POV:

*beep... beep... beep... beep* What's that noise? My alarm clock doesn't sound like that. And neither does the school bell. I opened my eyes and I was met with a white room with a wooden door. I look to my left, and I see Chanhee oppa asleep and holding onto my hand. I look to my right, and I see the same thing with Byungie oppa. What happened? And why so I feel my cheeks heating up when I looked at my hand in Byunghun oppa's? It must be something about my injuries. Yeah, must be my injuries. I looked to my left and saw Chanhee's eyes open and widen. "DONGSAENGIE~~~~!!! YOUR FINALLY AWAKE!!!!!" Finally awake? How long was I out for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people... I decided to update again!! And I finally brought him into her life again... And I made him Zelo..

Don't worry!! Lol I have been fangirling over 방탄소년단 so I'll probably make my next story about them..

And I might put the SM trainee in that one kekeke.. Anyways hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for subscribing!

Comment and Subscribe!

Even you silent readers... I used to be one of you kekeke

Thanks for reading!!

kekeke I agree... now I wanna pinch his cheeks ><

Jello don't go mainstream... Jello don't care... Jello ties his tie his own way

Jello acually isn't my B.A.P bias kekeke

My bias is actually this confused fellow right here... with awesome dance moves kekeke... And Guppie has the best cheetos everr!!xD